Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it would be outrageous for BiP not to be in a better position. Although it's a very marginal advantage. BiP, WET.F, Dist and DEFY are all hitting them actively. C9, WET.F are allied to BiP. Dist are allied to WET.F and DisP are working with BiP too. The WET.F alliance was built purely so WET.F would hit 2Hard.

BiP went as far to give WET.F a time frame by BiP to hit 2Hard on a large scale no later than the 17th of December.

Considering the above, fair play to BiP.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
2Hard took the initiative in the beginning, and was in an indisputably advantageous position. Now BiP are the ones with the advantage. Altogether though, I think it's more or less equal. Neither tribe has crumbled yet and signs of crumbling haven't quite shown yet.

No no, hold on. How do you add this up?

2Hard was smaller then BiP when they were given the ultimatium by BiP. 2Hard was a rim tribe, with some allies. FnB may have been big, but their inpact was pretty much non. (I love to see BiP try and explain how much FnB did to them) Star didnt even attack, were just full defence. Fall was on the defensive role & is to this day still (former members) losing villages .

I think 2Hard is under a way more heavey pressure then BiP is atm
b1b3cfe006e3d36d8ed683c4ec4fdd2b.jpg

Word has spread about dispatch being an ally & going to merge with BiP as well as C9. One can only ask if this is true & if so, will BiP be called BiP F. afterwards?

So, if you think this is equal, i would like to see what you think is unfair matchup.

Epic Pandas

You mean the 2 accounts that gave their sits/Merged with Dist.?

Yes, if you count that i would assume the war stats would favour dist. even more.

I'm not going to try and tell everyone it's not bad, i mean we pretty much lost the controll of k56 which is bad in my opinion. & Sure, we probably are losing more then we gain, but in this game that isn't all that matters :)

Oh honey, this is adorable. Sum Ting gave us his villages because he didn't like the way Ragnar treated him and merged onto one of our accounts. So I guess you could say those were free. Then, destroyer sent all his nukes at those villages we took, which is fair enough. However, Destroyer didn't give us his sit until well after we opped him. He sent us the sit after Ragnar was supposed to be sitting him, but instead kicked him and tried to get him internalled. We cleared and nobled ~10 villages before we even got the sit.

DeletedUser118278

Talked with Ragner yesterday on skype. He said that he had a deal with BiP, but he had got to close relationship to the rest of the members of 2hard so he couldn't just leave them behind anymore so he went to war instead. Heroic sure.

Still he has been asking BiP for a 2 weeks now for NAP.

So i don't really see the big picture here.

DeletedUser93954

This could be so extremely taken out of context. For all we know that could have been a stupid lil joke meant to point fun at another scenario or such.

DeletedUser118278

Well believe what you believe :) It's the truth, either you wanna think so or not.

But yeah, believe in the manipulation and lying from Ragnar. No problem it wont bother me when your caught red handed.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I don't see the point? Who cares if he asked for a NAP? Might make some sense for BiP to NAP 2HARD since their OPs keep failing? I wonder why that is the case? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

While on the topic of failed OPs, I heard 2hard had a pretty large failed OP on Defy.
They should continue their barb nobling, it is what will keep them around longest here.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait, so you mean that if a tribe asks for diplomacy with bip, you can expect to see that in the externals if they deny?

Interesting way of doing things.

Yes, we have requested a Nap. And i do think its very cute that they wanted me kicked, i almost decided to accept, just to sit back and fuck with you guys & then join like Tea. :D
But still, if kreiz wants a 1v1 with me - You can unblock and ask me for it, i won't turn it down. <3

DeletedUser

I think the funny part is how much you talked down BiP and talked up 2hard when 2hard is very clearly failing to perform.

Why do you need to nap such a terrible tribe like BiP when this has been a cakewalk for you guys?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I don't see the point? Who cares if he asked for a NAP? Might make some sense for BiP to NAP 2HARD since their OPs keep failing? I wonder why that is the case? :rolleyes:
Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 3
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 193,629
Side 2: 27,129
Difference: 166,500

chart

VQLGJOL.gif

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think the funny part is how much you talked down BiP and talked up 2hard when 2hard is very clearly failing to perform.

Why do you need to nap such a terrible tribe like BiP when this has been a cakewalk for you guys?

Wait, what? First off, BiP is SHIT. There is no doubt about this, the only half decent is kreiz, as i've said before.

No tribe can survive a gangbang, & i am not holding 2Hard as gods of w90 by any means.