Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

DeletedUser

Even more weird how you guys are doing so poorly against a tribe with only 1 good player then isn't it?

HardNutz

hell im becoming a celeb now people gossiping about shit i aint even said.

about a month ago while in antz i heard c9 telling other tribes i was going to join TEA and this was before i had ever even spoken to trex or almurph XD

waiting for someone to pluck the courage up and ask me about what my plans are haha

loving the hate folks.. it keeps me going <3

PJIIPK0BO4ppK.gif

Michael Corleone.

Hahaha wow bill you should just hit log out on the forums and your co should change pw and just leave w90 after that. He got you good

DeletedUser117534

clearly you do since you were the one spreading the news i was to join TEA about a month ago bud

3oz8xPzHi7P2hVyVMs.gif

For me it was obvious even before that thought went through your mind. 2HARD will ultimately fall, TEA needs you at BIP frontline while you need TEA to keep going. I said that a month ago and it looks like I might be right. We will know for sure within few weeks seeing how fast 2HARD is losing villages at the moment.

HardNutz

For me it was obvious even before that thought went through your mind. 2HARD will ultimately fall, TEA needs you at BIP frontline while you need TEA to keep going. I said that a month ago and it looks like I might be right. We will know for sure within few weeks seeing how fast 2HARD is losing villages at the moment.

2hard has lost villas from small players/ex FAL, and the antz recruitment done by BIP for the southern cluster

BIP's last op saw over 300 odd nukes die, a couple of the villas taken cost over 1 mil pop worth of nukes, so not a bad pay out for them to grab a villa or two, the frontlines are still being re-established with this new gangbang in place, i guess time will tell however its made the core fun again for us

TEA is too far for me to even consider joining, unfortunately being top ranked account majority of dukes are happy to talk and will talk to me, doesnt mean i will join them all. i have not disclosed my reasons behind joining 2hard yet nor why i rejected BIP offer in the end, im not one to come to externals and publicly air our dirty laundry, think other dukes need to learn this also.

Destructere

This game is soooo ezzzz. Give me challange. Only others on top is mostly internLs. Tho, i still like you hardnutz! Grwat people! Good luck boiys.

Whalehunter out hunting
Morgan time €\[♡]/

HardNutz

This game is soooo ezzzz. Give me challange. Only others on top is mostly internLs. Tho, i still like you hardnutz! Grwat people! Good luck boiys.

Whalehunter out hunting
Morgan time €\[♡]/

yea we got a few internals recently, but hell our account location and where we sit we had to fight through 3 wars to break into top 3 first

this is how the game used to be played, with a bit of dignity and people able to talk even tho at war.

now everyones ready to wish cancer on each other cuz of 1 nuke lol... keyboard warriors are real after all.

HardNutz

typo meant 2 (Final/Final2 & FaL/Stand) both of which i was as front line as it got, and looks like you havent learnt how to use twstats yet.

HardNutz

By three wars, you mean nobling your old ANTz buddies right?

oh lookie here you havent learnt to go past first page haha the sirsnoopy sure, rest were eaten just as you guys have been trying to do. or am i not allowed to eat antz food even tho rest will try? :p

the wars that broke me into top 3 as initially said are long before the era of ANTZ ending bud, keep up.

i know u have had an easy game allied with infamy and your planned merge with BIP but atleast watch the map bud as final and FaL wars were long before ANTZ crumbled and we all know you should be aware of them as you and kirk had your lovely little secret skype calls about them remember?

Epic Pandas

BIP's last op saw over 300 odd nukes die, a couple of the villas taken cost over 1 mil pop worth of nukes, so not a bad pay out for them to grab a villa or two, the frontlines are still being re-established with this new gangbang in place, i guess time will tell however its made the core fun again for us

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 89
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

chart

Son, you appear to have confused "a village or two" with 22 villages.