Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i left antz due to internal conflict and then 12 hours later found a new home in 2hard. thats been the only change bud.

are ya even on w90 or just a troll who likes calling trex's name 24/7?
im on w90, youll know who i am when i hit you

DeletedUser115558

In My Opinion this one is Successful operation for BIP as they have Gained 25 villages Against 2HARD and about the loss of 300 NUKES ask this question urself "WHY WE RECRUIT TROOPS ?"

Here i definitely say good job by 2HARD killed 300 nukes but for you guys honey comes only after you attack back the toothless BIP (after loss of 300 nukes) and atleast take back what was yours.

I think everyone with a big mouth on these w90 externals has said that... Just hit someone already, god damn.

2 Same nature of people dislike each other @ BIGMOUTH

scaletowidth

DeletedUser

I think everyone with a big mouth on these w90 externals has said that... Just hit someone already, god damn.
all youve been doing is nobling barbs lol. youre tribe is getting destroyed and i dont see you hitting back

DeletedUser

In My Opinion this one is Successful operation for BIP as they have Gained 25 villages Against 2HARD and about the loss of 300 NUKES ask this question urself "WHY WE RECRUIT TROOPS ?"

Here i definitely say good job by 2HARD killed 300 nukes but for you guys honey comes only after you attack back the toothless BIP (after loss of 300 nukes) and atleast take back what was yours.

Power of watchtower! You can spot the nukes almost before they've been sent. Defending is peace of cake now. Even BiP with only one skilled player have managed to kill a shit ton of nukes, just sayin.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Power of watchtower! You can spot the nukes almost before they've been sent. Defending is peace of cake now. Even BiP with only one skilled player have managed to kill a shit ton of nukes, just sayin.

^ only reason kreiz is alive and bip

Mithrae

In My Opinion this one is Successful operation for BIP as they have Gained 25 villages Against 2HARD and about the loss of 300 NUKES

2HARD have gained 15 million ODD in the past 4 days. Isn't that more like 150 nukes? And obviously not all of those were from BiP - whereas BiP have gained 38 villages from them in that time (46 conquered, 8 lost). So probably less than 3 nukes per village gained on average, and 13 of those villages gained have been from King Ragnar himself.

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

That's true and the reason i am against Watchtower, but we can't change setting, the only thing we have in our hand is accustomed with all these settings and max utilize it.

2HARD have gained 15 million ODD in the past 4 days. Isn't that more like 150 nukes? And obviously not all of those were from BiP - whereas BiP have gained 38 villages from them in that time (46 conquered, 8 lost). So probably less than 3 nukes per village gained on average, and 13 of those villages gained have been from King Ragnar himself.

image.php

2hard has lost villas from small players/ex FAL, and the antz recruitment done by BIP for the southern cluster

BIP's last op saw over 300 odd nukes die, a couple of the villas taken cost over 1 mil pop worth of nukes, so not a bad pay out for them to grab a villa or two, the frontlines are still being re-established with this new gangbang in place, i guess time will tell however its made the core fun again for us

TEA is too far for me to even consider joining, unfortunately being top ranked account majority of dukes are happy to talk and will talk to me, doesnt mean i will join them all. i have not disclosed my reasons behind joining 2hard yet nor why i rejected BIP offer in the end, im not one to come to externals and publicly air our dirty laundry, think other dukes need to learn this also.

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 3
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 193,629
Side 2: 27,129
Difference: 166,500

chart

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are really so jelly on bip 7D ?

Your time will come soon to go down ;)

I like it how BiP has started to noble their farms lol. Though that was going to bring 2Hard down, lack of resources - But seeing as it seem to be popular, i don't think ill be going anywhere ^^

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haven't you recently nobled a ton of barbs?

Yes! Yes i have! Do you know the reason to this? We are actually losing, so we have to compensate. You did not expect this did you? Me admitting we are losing? I mean, losing villages.

Now that BiP almost already nobled all of their barbs i can laugh at them (why tell them before they massmurdered them ;) ) I am sure kreiz is going to moan about how many nobles they had and couldn't use them :D So they went with "Oh, lets just capture all our farms, like those wont matter in the long run, right?" :D

Me telling everyone how bad BiP is, well this is proof on paper god damn :cool:

Yo kreiz, Wern't you telling me how bad i were for barb nobling? Guess we are the same huh? Wink wink