Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser118344

Why do you folks have so much hate against barb nobling? Tell me why on Earth Inno makes those 20% bonus villages for recruitments and Farms?
Does it mean that Barbs are raising their army in 20% build bonus in rax or stables or workshops? Those villages are meant to be nobled. :p

Destructere

Why do you folks have so much hate against barb nobling? Tell me why on Earth Inno makes those 20% bonus villages for recruitments and Farms?
Does it mean that Barbs are raising their army in 20% build bonus in rax or stables or workshops? Those villages are meant to be nobled. :p

Don't listen to this guy. I will noble all the bad bonus vills for you guys and build em up. You guys dont have to think about em :oops:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Those arn't barbs, those are bonus barbs. Huge diffrence. But som lack a use in certain worlds.

Lets take tea and Bip as an example, Tea will have their farms untouched = they can farm another 2-5 nobles Extra per day, BiP will have nobled their farms = no extra nobles.

This will stack up over time, the first week you might not notice it. But after a month you be asking yourself how Tea can be so far ahead, this is because of farming. (Ofc skill adds a variation, but imagine 2 tribes being equally good) This is known to the good tribes, and this is why i am sitting here laughing at bip.

Yes, you can argue for nobling barbarians, but it is often a good tell a tribe is losing and need to compensate. You don't often see a good tribe noble everything, but then again biP isn't that good.

DeletedUser117534

Another two weeks have passed since the last snapshot of stats I posted.

image.gif

image.gif

1_table.jpg

image.gif

image.gif

2_table.jpg

We can still see the same order on the tribal ladder however after recent recruitment and faster growth BiP is most likely to take the rank 1 from TEA. Over two weeks BiP has gained the most points (3.98KK) with TEA slightly behind (3.79 KK). The gap between the first two tribes and WET & 2HARD is very significant now.

There have been only small changes in member numbers across the 4 tribes however tribal changes revealed that 2HARD has added and dismissed 29 accounts during this period. For the first time 2HARD has overtaken WET in higher average points per member which is worth mentioning.

It gets really interesting when looking at comparison of gains and losses.

I have to give it to TEA. They have now the lowest number of barbs captured with only 13 gained since 16.12.16. In comparison BiP has nobled 333 while 2HARD 382 total. It is staggering what happened in the last 4 days. BiP has gone on a barb nobling spree with 173 taken! 2HARD turned into barbing too with 93 caps. How to interpret that? In my opinion BiP has been forced to turn into barbs while running the ops on 2HARD and not having much room to expand in any direction. In similar fashion 2HARd has not much space to grow and had to keep gaining to counter for 70 villages they have lost in that period. But barb nobling is a natural think under the circumstances. It is a growth strategy that will give BiP a massive point gain in the future. TEA is falling behind in growth sticking up to the active members so now they need to decide whether adjust to the situation or not.

TEA seems to be nobling active players pushing hard against ~HC~ on the rim while mopping up whatever they can in the core. They have done some clumsy nobling against HC losing a significant number of villages on the rim. I guess they have underestimated the opponent and now will have to fight them in a more organised fashion. It will only be the matter of time before entire Rim is secured.

My question is when will TEA lose its patience with WET? who has declared on TEA in a gutsy move but did not much but few caps and the war finished before it really started. I can only imagine that one day TEA will decide to run a proper op and break WET’s frontline. When will it happen? Maybe TEA wishes to secure the rim first?

Moving to WET, it has slowed down its growths significantly. It has the lowest number of gains from all 4 tribes. I noticed 5 losses to 2HARD, does it mean TEA/2HARD alliance is fighting BiP/Wet alliance? Definitely some punches were exchanged, I wonder where it is all heading? WET hasn’t lost villages to 2HARD after the 18th so have the tribes signed a NAP recently? I would love to see what is going on but regardless it does not look good for WET. They are way too passive to make any impact on TEA or 2HARD.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, WET!
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: 02/12/2016 00:00:00 to 20/12/2016 06:08:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 16
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,244
Side 2: 124,121
Difference: 32,877

chart

Moving on to our most popular tribe, 2HARD has been in the centre of attention for recent weeks. They have some vocal members coming to externals in defence of their tribe. I don’t blame them; they need all activity there is to stay afloat, that includes high building up morale and confidence through externals.

The stats don’t lie; 2HARD has been battling on multiple fronts. During the last 4 days they have lost some 41 villages to BiP alone, Defy has taken additional 11 while Dist. has kept the pressure taking 2 villages. As we have heard HardNutz has been opped by BiP but with good use of watchtowers and some solid sniping he has defended all the nukes not losing one village. The last one he lost was to King Banana on 12.12.2016. You can say whatever you like about players on the account, but that effort is admirable especially if the account continues to gain points at very fast pace.

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 87
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 195,881
Side 2: 629,270
Difference: 433,389

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP, Dist., DEFY, DEFYu
Side 1: 82
Side 2: 136
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 570,559
Side 2: 958,740
Difference: 388,181

chart

I think BiP might decide to change its tactic. Gain through barbs when they nukes are recovering and hit again maybe weaker players this time leaving HardNutz for later.

I thought since everyone is talking about HardNutz I might ask him few questions. To my surprise he agreed to take part in a larger interview and provided me with some interesting answers.

DeletedUser117534

Firstly could you please tell us a little bit about your TW career? Which worlds have you recently played? Do you have any noticeable successes?

I (yasir) have played since world 2 on and off, nothing too noticeable as never really played for the win until recently, last 4 years or so ive been with kirk and as it always pans out he hits disband after being gangbanged and then i ended up fighting for a massive odd gain until the last villa just to be a pain. World 90 we started on the assumption it was a serious end game world for us, i then bugged jason back out of retirement as i needed someone i could trust to run this with me and since hes come onboard we have soared to the top.

I (Jason) believe I started my Tribal Wars career in world four. I have had many account names as well as co playing others. I only have one world win, (W66), Lord Gquan account. I have had several near misses, but to often go down with the ship or RL pulled me away from the game. For the most part, I like to be the War Commander of a tribe. I even helped train my co (Yasir) to be effect War Com. a few years back :)

W90 has developed to be one of the most interesting worlds I have recently played. Would you agree? How does it look from your perspective?

It has been a very fun world for sure, we have a much more diverse player base this world then we would say the last 5 or so worlds, the core has also been a lot more fun, less diplo splattered around (until recently) and all tribes enjoyed 'head to head' wars. The other point to keep in mind is majority of larger players/tribes tend to originate from what we call the 'original rim' which is usually 1 K out from the core. However in this world we have seen alot of skilled and larger accounts/tribes all mashed closer together. This of course forced moves and large wars earlier in the world then normal. Not to mention there is a nice collection of old and skilled vet players in this world.

I am sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing the story of you leaving ANTZ and ending up in 2HARD. Why did you leave? What was behind the decision to chose 2HARD, what happened between you and BiP?

Well that is a story on its own, ill give a shortened version of the story for you. I (Yasir) have played with Kirk for roughly 4 years almost consistently, have been his Warcom/baron for many worlds also, Jason has also spent many a world playing with Kirk (as Warcom) also, however we know better then anyone else his insecurities and drinking/paranoia problems. To cut the long story short, rumors such as the likes of his good friend Bill (who has a fetish for my coplayer Jason) was spreading about me joining TEA etc took their toll on the poor kirkys mind. Plus his necking a couple bottles of spirits every day on skype didn't help. We had a few internal arguments about the direction of the tribe. He did his usual of stripping privs etc, but it didn't matter as the tribe followed my directive. After all I assumed the warcom and defcom position for the good of our tribe. He eventually asked for my sit, then a hour later booted me from the tribe. He then contacted 2hard and all surrounding tribes to do a joint OP on me.

At this point we were in discussion with BIP to join them, however due to Bill's fetish about Jason, fredrick was a little concerned about bringing Jason in with me, he deliberated and asked to reconvene 12 hours later to mull it all over, meanwhile other tribes were contacting me at the same time, a lot of them openly telling me and showing me kirks messages and the plans lol..

So we spoke to 2hard and got a good feeling after a few skype calls with their Duke. After reviewing the map and many talks between Jason and myself, we decided to make 2hard our new home. I was courteous enough to message Fredrick and even call to explain that we couldn't afford to wait that long, and the map had dictated the way our account would grow. Also, 2hard seemed like a more fun option as it meant we had many wars, and a ton of growth potential and a solid leader (I will vouch for King Ragnar as he has shown us loyalty. He has proved his leadership skills during hard times. Even in light of the gangbang that's happening our Duke keeps the tribe positive and pushing forward. The latest development is Kirk approaching WET and having them demand Hardnutz account is kicked or they join war, to which our duke replied with a finger, ill let u guess which one

Has TEA never really approached you? They have been rimming ANTZ badly preparing the future front with BiP. One of the natural things to do would be talking to you as the top account. Somehow I can't believe it has not happened?

True answer? They have not approached me for recruitment. They have approached us to work together vs tribes etc because we share some of the same short term goals. It's not really TEA's style if you ask me. They are a war tribe and they sit in a strong position. Recruiting isn't really needed as they seem to be able to crack the walls of their enemies without much effort.

DeletedUser117534

Your account is close to reach the top of the player ranking. Your growth is amazing but your victims are mostly ex tribe mates. You don't have any issues nobling ex friends from ANTZ?

Since leaving we tried to avoid hitting ANTZ, however Kirk being his usual vindictive self has developed a drunken vendetta. It was simply a point of us needing to remove all the kirk loyalists to keep our backlines safe. Up until our big launch against ex antz we continued to support and work with every member of the tribe. Most of them are loyal/respectful to us. Those players will not be attacked by our account. Most of them will fight their wars until the last spear. It is to often that players hit delete when times get hard. Players like that are TW heros if you ask me.

I play this game with friends as always, its a shame this is what it came to this as I personally have lost two 4 year long friendships which actually developed to be friendships outside of the game.

2HARD are in the centre of attention since the tribe has declared on BiP. The war has been going for an extended period of time now; looking from today’s perspective do you think it was a good idea to declare on BiP at the time?

Yes. Any tribe who thinks they can bully and dictate an area is shit in my eyes, 2hard has held there own if u consider the stats as always having been a 4 vs 1. That's the reality of what the war has been, then 2hard has done a fantastic job proving that pre-mades can be challenged.

Recently your account has been opped by BiP. Could you tell us more about it, how heavy was the bombardment and how did you manage to defend without major loses?

BIP is nothing but a tribe stacked by 3 other tribes and a lot of hot air, we haven't seen anything impressive as of yet, even the caps they got were a lack of judgement and me slipping up due to work and real life commitments.

2HARD has been losing more and more villages on a daily basis to Bip and Dist. Do you believe your tribe can still turn it around?

Yes, our Duke has his head screwed on tight. Our guys are loyal and it will be and has been a great war and fight. A lot of the caps are from the stragglers. The areas that have been lost were because of joint efforts of tribes and the use of long range nukes.

Ss i said before nothing to shout about from the roof tops, its a gangbang plain and simple. Not many tribes make it through one, however from an unbias point of view if I had to bank my money on any duke pulling his tribe through or any tribe pulling itself through one, it would be 2hard. The next month or two will be critical for us and we will see how it plays out

DeletedUser117534

There can’t be an interview without a question about TEA, the most likely tribe to win W90. I know your tribe has an alliance with TEA and in response BiP and WET became allies not long ago. Isn’t that an interesting turn of events? How in your opinion the situation between those 4 tribes is going to develop in near future? IS TEA being your favourite to win the world?

I'll start with WET. Them joining war was pretty much because of us. Their proposal of a 48 hour time period to kick us or they will join the war was a sad move. Tribes that win are never pressed into a war, but want it. In previous worlds i have rimmed there dukes and council members many times over so its natural they love me. Should I bring up the fact that Tea can walk through them when they want? WET is not a contender for the world win.

In regards to TEA, no one can doubt they have a very strong position. It explains the hate they receive as everyone is always jealous of the tribe that is winning the world, however we all know how quickly things change in this game so all we can do is wait and watch.

I personally believe WET has signed their death warrant, they grew and have a presence by recruiting FnB which is a tribe 2hard crushed, and will crush again. Alongside the fact it is inevitable that TEA will hit them hard again soon. That's 2 massive fronts and we all know WET are good turtles, but turtles do not win worlds. C9 and BIP and will merge and the wars will continue.

Let's say 2HARD continues loosing villages to BiP, DEFY and Dist and the tribe collapses. How would you see your account reacting to this? What is the most likely tribe you would find yourself in?

Well we have finally found a duke who doesn't hit disband the moment they loose a village, I've been loyal to ANTZ for over 4 years my tribe has been disbanded and i have fought til the last village on countless worlds. In the UNLIKELY event that happens i guess the most logical next step would be for me to consider the options and consider whether we continue our war vs BIP. Bill still has his fetish for Jason, and I won't be dictated to as to who can or can't coplay me :p

Lastly, If you had a chance to relocate anywhere on the map with your entire 110 villages which tribe would you try to join and why?

I would join tudadar and Yoyo. Because he is the MVP of this world, says so on his profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badsmiley

Good read, well done! But did we really have an OP on Hard? Cant remember that :p

Destructere

The stats don’t lie; 2HARD has been battling on multiple fronts. During the last 4 days they have lost some 41 villages to BiP alone, Defy has taken additional 11 while Dist. has kept the pressure taking 2 villages. As we have heard HardNutz has been opped by BiP but with good use of watchtowers and some solid sniping he has defended all the nukes not losing one village. The last one he lost was to King Banana on 12.12.2016. You can say whatever you like about players on the account, but that effort is admirable especially if the account continues to gain points at very fast pace.

I love your post's Novembre! Keep em coming! :)
But about this above. BiP haven't had a single OP against HardNutz yet. Maybe a member have launched some nukes on a few villages (not that i even know if anyone in BiP have even sent a nuke against em), but we have never had big scale OP with alot of accounts against him. The noble we did on them was a cheecky sneaky sneaky noble. He had just finished ninja academy :rolleyes:

Edit: Forgot, but Ned Stark. Provided 2 nukes for us on HardNutz. Thats all i think?

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I wouldn't of given HardNutz the time of day. especially since he messaged Kirk with a huge ton of personal abuse.

This is a game , 1 thing alot of people I know here dislike is when it gets personal. Yasir what you sent to kirk is a disgrace to this game and community.

if anyone wants to read what Yasir sent kirk feel free to bump me. Can't post here otherwise I'd be banned.

DeletedUser119958

Will you also disagree with the fact that you opped me... and took nothing? :D

Sorry opped me... again.

HipsterJF

I wouldn't of given HardNutz the time of day. especially since he messaged Kirk with a huge ton of personal abuse.

This is a game , 1 thing alot of people I know here dislike is when it gets personal. Yasir what you sent to kirk is a disgrace to this game and community.

if anyone wants to read what Yasir sent kirk feel free to bump me. Can't post here otherwise I'd be banned.

Is this a joke, have you seen even a half the stuff Kirk has said to others this world alone? guy deserves much worse than hes gotten

Badsmiley

Will you also disagree with the fact that you opped me... and took nothing? :D

Sorry opped me... again.
I have no problem saying we have opped you twice. But 3k incs where 0 of them was nukes on Hard isn't what I call an OP.

Deleted User - 10618707

Actually, lots of people really couldn't care less.Guess that is what is means to be apathetic. Holy, lemme join you on w91, i'm a perfect fit.

Deleted User - 10618707

Is this a joke, have you seen even a half the stuff Kirk has said to others this world alone? guy deserves much worse than hes gotten

Well trying to portray members and tribes that those members are in, as bad and villainous, is kinda in the job description of the propaganda. Why would he talk about Kirk, doesn't really help the outlook.