Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Is this a joke, have you seen even a half the stuff Kirk has said to others this world alone? guy deserves much worse than hes gotten
Have you read the mail then? as you couldn't get much worse then that

If you're justifying someone saying they should be six feet under. then you're just as bad

HardNutz

As we all know bill you have reignited your little affair with kirk this world, i imagine with ur usual sneaky plays ur a big hand in why ANTZ went down and why my account with jason on it was removed.

however me and kirk having played 4 years and i know about your little obsession, if you would like the flip side to the story then feel free to hit me up on skype. kirk is doing his usual pity run now that hes lost, lets all feel bad for the old goat lol

the bit that really cracks me up is how up until 48 hours ago hes been shouting down every possible skype chat racially insulting and degrading the players on this account and i know he has done to u also as he quoted some of ur replies to the group chat he has with his cronies, yet you now leap to his defence on externals playing the hero? mabye those wanting to see the racism in yours and kirks convos should hit me up bud :)

also u want screenshots of where he talks about what he would do to beckys daughters? now thats low.. we can all play that game

on the other hand and more importantly there is no proof i sent anything so cut the drama

Last edited:

HardNutz

Have you read the mail then? as you couldn't get much worse then that

If you're justifying someone saying they should be six feet under. then you're just as bad
backing a racist biggot and your the same.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Wasn't you kicked because you pulled Your frontline support vs Tea. I suppose everything is C9 fault.

Im not backing anyone. But I don't agree with what you said nor anyone saying stuff similar. Was pointing out I wouldn't give you the time for the interview.

HardNutz

Wasn't you kicked because you pulled Your frontline support vs Tea. I suppose everything is C9 fault.

Im not backing anyone. But I don't agree with what you said nor anyone saying stuff similar. Was pointing out I wouldn't give you the time for the interview.
is someone salty about an interview :p

i was kicked cuz kirk is a drunk paranoid we removed 16 packets of 150 sp and 150 sw from fronts while we still have over 40k sp and sw i believe in the front more the. probably half the tribebput together. again i have skype chats where kirk admits he never knew where the troops were in his own tribe and realised after i was fo ced to remove it all, and antz instantly began to crumble to TEA

you both need to clme out of ur skype chats a face reality m, he has lost the little he had going for him in this game and turn to racism and threats on every occasion, your busy playing god on externals yet playing a game leeching off BIP waiting to be told when u will merge with them to continue playing :p

Mithrae

The stats don’t lie; 2HARD has been battling on multiple fronts. During the last 4 days they have lost some 41 villages to BiP alone, Defy has taken additional 11 while Dist. has kept the pressure taking 2 villages.

Strictly speaking that's true I suppose, but...

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: DEFY

Timeframe: 17/12/2016 00:00:00 to 21/12/2016 16:17:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 11
Difference: 21

DeletedUser119958

Thanks mith :D Was waiting for someone to pick up on that. And i'm pretty sure most of there caps are recaps from when weve been chewing on them

Michael Corleone.

im just gonna be in theminority and say both hard nutz and kirk are scumbags

Deleted User - 10618707

2hard, if you don't look quickly, you guys may have a new contender for most tribe changes soon. Wet seems to be having quite a few lately :(

DeletedUser119958

2hard, if you don't look quickly, you guys may have a new contender for most tribe changes soon. Wet seems to be having quite a few lately :(

Its fine ill kick the entire tribe and invite them all back sharpish. Should keep us ahead of old wet :p
Real question is how many will be left in wet at the xmas break :O

HardNutz

im just gonna be in theminority and say both hard nutz and kirk are scumbags
meh if someone plays me dirty ill play it back, baring in mind alot of fabricated material is circulating about our account as it has done from the start of this world

DeletedUser93954

If you want more proof of kirk being a drunken, paranoia-ridden insecure fella: before TEA had a role in smashing ANTZ there was an NAP between TEA/ANTZ, which was forced into being cancelled after kirk insulted one of our dukes.

Seriously, if there is anyone still loyal to kirk they have to check themselves before they wreck themselves.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
[QUOTE="THE MURPH ALL CAPS, post: 7024491, member: 114895]Can we get an interview from the new entrants ;) Maybe a departure one too :p[/QUOTE]

Then what's the point?

if you want to know how to be successful just pm me in Skype.