Top 5 Analysis

DeletedUser102104

Regime: Overall Rating: 9 out of 10
Growth:
Regime has grown at an average of around 800k per day since the recruitment of Lichlord3. Considering their member count being 32, it is about a 25k growth per player, per day.
This is very impressive for their member count, currently the fastest growing tribe of W80.
Members:
Regime has continuously demonstrated why they deserve rank 1, though their leadership takes the bulk of the fame, the members should not be overlooked. They hold a very impressive core of players who have gotten it done before, and who know how to get it done again. Regime reminds me very much of Agency from W62, and they had a hell of a solid core at the time.
Leadership: Have some of the best leaders on the world, Googly Hybrid and Foc make up a very good team. Tons of respect for those 3.
Future paths?
Currently at war with FBI so by anyone lucky guess, they want to push for the south(west?). That would give them a solid 50% of the world if accomplished.

Dest. : Overall rating: 7 out of 10
Growth:
Growing at a 608k per day pace over the past 12 days(not including their most recent recruits), which is about a 21k growth per member over that same time period. It is also very impressive, considering their member count being 29. Not trailing Regime by much in that departement
Members:
They do have a few skilled members, Asura and his crew from Gents are very impressive. Inferno, Coco, DVBBS, Baldi and etc also recap an impressive bunch. They are capable of doing damage, I am unsure if many of them are world-winners due to the fact of me not personally knowing much of them.
Leadership:
Things have seemed to smoothen out ever since Coco tookover. She's demonstrated friendly and fun approaches, but also had a firm hand to get things done. Very good mix in my opinion.
Future path?
I believe Dest. is mainly focused on eating ex-gents and Bugz, taking the smart route to solidify their backline as well as their spread

FBI: Overall rating: 5 out of 10
Growth:
I cannot really evaluate this because FBI is a revolving door of members(81 tribe changes in about a week).
Members:
They do have a few decent members, but also seem to have a handful of 'nubs' around. Constant rumbles of un-happy members. Also, a bunch of members un-happy with leadership and a few have next to no faith considering past events.
Leadership:
Personally, not a fan. Remake of GENTS and possesses a few of Forgot's leadership. Word says they've all 'changed' but their members seem to be saying otherwise.
Future path?
Currently at war with Regime, decent stats already. Also involved in small skirmishes with SIN, nothing from more from my point of view.

SIN:
I will not rate SIN due to the possible bias that will come along.

Virus: Overall rating: 6 out of 10
Growth:
Also hard to evaluate, lots of tribe changes. But generally VIRUS has been losing points daily since skirmishes and war started with SIN. Lot of it due to kicking members.
Members: Same as FBI, tons of un-happy. Tons asking to jump ship, no real loyalty in VIRUS. I believe the core of Virus are using the rest as a sort of 'meat-shield', may be wrong as they are giving a hell of a fight.
Leadership: Cannot comment as I've got next to 0 accurate info on VIRUS leadership.
Future path? Fight SIN!

Feel free to analyse in your own pattern

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

M.A.M, nice read. I think Regime will win the world, though Dest. players may win as well if they have a massive merge (a la Gents :D). FBI will crumble, SIN will be up till the end and VIRUS? Well, your analysis regarding our tribe is 100% accurate. Some of us, given the opportunity to change sides, would do so gladly. I even know quite a few players. And they are usually loyal. So yeah, not everyone is happy with the dismissals.

DeletedUser99565

M.A.M, nice read. I think Regime will win the world, though Dest. players may win as well if they have a massive merge (a la Gents :D). FBI will crumble, SIN will be up till the end and VIRUS? Well, your analysis regarding our tribe is 100% accurate. Some of us, given the opportunity to change sides, would do so gladly. I even know quite a few players. And they are usually loyal. So yeah, not everyone is happy with the dismissals.

That really isn't a great thing to admit to publicly. I think the other tribes reading that will see that as a negative reflection of your character and given the chance will not take you. I know I wouldn't. Just saying.

Mr. Cringer Pants

That really isn't a great thing to admit to publicly. I think the other tribes reading that will see that as a negative reflection of your character and given the chance will not take you. I know I wouldn't. Just saying.

I tend to disagree but also understand where you are coming from, ya gotta support your team, brah! I just am not of the opinion that openly identifying issues and trying to address them is a weakness but is rather a strength depending on how the individual and his team spin/work/adapt to it.

Lets look at Ruffians as an example, coco and dvbbs openly addressed the issues and concerns. Not saying dest will win/lose but I don't think anyone will argue that Dest. < Ruffians. Maybe this isn't the actual reason right correlation to why destiny is now stronger/more powerful than before but I think it has some weight.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99565

What issues other than dismissals is he/she addressing?

Mr. Cringer Pants

What issues other than dismissals is he/she addressing?

I'm not really sure and that wasn't really my point. I just feel that being honest and open about real concerns/flaws/issues isn't a weakness. Even if its public. Because at the end of the day, week, month, year or world if VIRUS, SIN, REGIME, DESTINY or INSERT TRIBE NAME HERE sticks together as a team, cannot be rimmed and is fully dedicated and motivated. Does it really matter if random member X said we fail at random tactic/strategy/behavior Y if tribe Z simply cannot touch you in terms of talent, skill, dedication and teamwork?

DeletedUser99565

I'm not really sure and that wasn't really my point. I just feel that being honest and open about real concerns/flaws/issues isn't a weakness. Even if its public. Because at the end of the day, week, month, year or world if VIRUS, SIN, REGIME, DESTINY or INSERT TRIBE NAME HERE sticks together as a team, cannot be rimmed and is fully dedicated and motivated. Does it really matter if random member X said we fail at random tactic/strategy/behavior Y if tribe Z simply cannot touch you in terms of talent, skill, dedication and teamwork?

No it doesn't matter. I never said it did. I stated my opinion that it wasn't a good look. (in MY opinion)

Mr. Cringer Pants

No it doesn't matter. I never said it did. I stated my opinion that it wasn't a good look. (in MY opinion)

Fair enough but my overall point isn't sinking in and im not doing a good job at using words so ill use images from iconic people in real life competitive sports:

Does it matter if one teammate makes a silly comment publicly that is interpreted as a negative if this is what your competition has to face:
1bccf99862451b62e51f647e26b33172.png

ae522431c98c452f0b0395bb4333bd5e.jpg

ead8a02f20f65a5e4d7d40b52f7a8f7e.png

21bd5230b88d9b829dc138b8301bc1d8.png

6b82d924d750e74e4dea901cdc7de897.png

I beg to differ and history supports my argument. However, you are not wrong either as history supports your argument. It's all about how the team and leadership work/adapt to it.

3566bf1c55313058d7b5e59b91a67dcb.png

DeletedUser

I know that it sounds bad, but I am loyal. I am just disappointed that I lost so many of my friends due to the dismissal. However, LOOK has been very supportive of me both literally and figuratively for which I am indebted to him. I don't want to lie and say that we are gonna win you, you are noobs, and like that. I like being blunt but, at the same time not giving up everything I know. I just described downsides, not pros. I like VIRUS and there are many other members that do. Stating that there is something not to like and that there are a few really bad eggs is not bad in my opinion. But alas, I respect everyone's opinion, regardless of what it may be. Cheers mate.

P.S. Sometimes, honesty is the best way. Even if this honesty is subjective and disguises other important areas that i would not like to mention. Had you not been on SIN side, I would explain them to you. No wonder I wanted to become a Diplomat before settling for Finances ;)

DeletedUser99565

P.S. Sometimes, honesty is the best way. Even if this honesty is subjective and disguises other important areas that i would not like to mention. Had you not been on SIN side, I would explain them to you. No wonder I wanted to become a Diplomat before settling for Finances ;)

I wasn't aware I was a member of SIN, lel.

DeletedUser

You aren't? Sorry then mate. I am not exactly talkative around here so I am not exactly sure who is where. Cheers mate.

DeletedUser99565

No problem, after all maybe I am a member of SIN. Maybe I, as well as SIN, just don't know yet.

Mr. Cringer Pants

No problem, after all maybe I am a member of SIN. Maybe I, as well as SIN, just don't know yet.

Either way, I can assure you that I will do my best to make sure your villages are part of SIN, one way or another. ;)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Sounds like a plan. I assume I'm receiving an invite unless you are talking about long term.

Just talking about your villages being in SIN. I don't even know where you are and am not in a leadership position within SIN.

For all I know I could be talking to you on skype and we could be rimming some Virus person as we post. :x

DeletedUser

Lets look at Ruffians as an example, coco and dvbbs openly addressed the issues and concerns. Not saying dest will win/lose but I don't think anyone will argue that Dest. < Ruffians. Maybe this isn't the actual reason right correlation to why destiny is now stronger/more powerful than before but I think it has some weight.

Just my thoughts.

From Ruff to Destiny
Had nothing to do with it. Reasons of why Destiny is a lot different can be narrowed down to a very few things. Biggest reason of all Coco

In my mind she has done the biggest achievement of all this whole world making Destiny to what it is today from that mess of a tribe we had in Ruff. It was a disaster from the beginning to the end, and after the merge Sabre/control and while Ruff lasted we was never one tribe. I remember you were one of those liking to point out time after time how coco among others like DVBBS have used horrible tactics. Your explanation of basher using and internal history. While time after time we all say how great Sin is with no critisism to it. And Regime for that matter. Seems fair to you? I remember too when DVBBS and coco on externals explained why destiny was formed, and they took so much trash from 95 percent of the people commenting on it saying it aint any different from Ruff. I would like to hear what they have to say on that matter today.

We might win, we might not. That doesnt really make any difference in this comparison. Coco took a trashtribe to the top. Not regarding points, but cooperation, friendship and loyalty. I was one of those in ruff screaming out loud how horrible things were. Even looking to part ways or quit at some point. I can write that, since i have been tottaly honest about that. And everyone that played in Ruff at that time would understand why. Coco doesnt get any credit in public more or less, everyone playing in Destiny and have done for awhile know what she has done. And she have earned the loyalty of her members like noone else have this world.

Now Destiny i saw was rated 7/10 while Regime got 9/10. I got a lot of friends in regime, they have great players, and there is noone i respect more in this game than Hybrid. He is a class act in every way. But lets look at the facts shall we. Of the remaining tribes here who have been tested the most? I played this world since sabre was founded. And we have been at war the whole time from Sabre to ruff to destiny. Huge frontline with Gents and both the bugz war and the gents war we were the ones taking the biggest hits. We had huge frontlines with both tribes, balian left us so we suddenly had 100 or whatever enemy villages right in our core. Then you can argue that Sabre/control/ruff cant be related to Destiny. But then again those keymembers that played in Sabre are still in Destiny today.

We might not end up winning this world, but at least Destiny has an identity which Ruff didnt. In Ruff we just played and didnt really know the reasons or motivation for why. In Destiny we do. We have some starplayers for sure, ultimately no matter what we did individually the rest of us, there would have been no Destiny today without Coco.

DeletedUser58259

If so unhappy, just leave already...

Mr. Cringer Pants

In my mind she has done the biggest achievement of all this whole world making Destiny to what it is today from that mess of a tribe we had in Ruff. .

This is something to admire and be proud of. A great accomplishment and a reflection of leadership skills.

From Ruff to Destiny
Had nothing to do with it. Reasons of why Destiny is a lot different can be narrowed down to a very few things. Biggest reason of all Coco

Thank you for explaining this in more detail. However I still disagree with this statement. Coco as a leader identified a weakness, was not afraid to publicly admit it and went on to address it.

In short, it's a real leadership skill to be able to identify, announce, address and resolve any issues and still execute the plan. I just disagree that being honest about challenges even with your competition "had nothing to do with it.".

DeletedUser102104

BoP, the 7/10 was no where near the reflection of Coco's leadership. She picked up dest. from the shadows and made it what it is today.
My 7/10 is simply based on the fact that during the Gents war(post Dest-making) the upper hand was really to Gents as Asura and his crew were leading the way. This is no knock agaisnt you guys, but they hit you hard and dented you guys quite a lot. But you guys did come right back up and keep on going. There's a few more stuff adding onto the 7/10, most of which I won't go into detail. But if we were to rate Dest. just for their recent doings, it would be an 8/10 going towards 9/10.
Feel free to do your own analysis everyone, made this thread to began discussions between all of us :)

DeletedUser83995

Good read, if/when I get time later tonight I don't mind putting one up. Will be missing a couple tribe and won't go into full detail for a couple different reasons. However I can post up some stats and some opinions to help get other people posting opinions.

Good read overall M&M.

~ Sci