Top 5 Daily Awards

Asylum Escapee

My opinion on agency was neutral... you guys were the ones who started flaming me first :/ I might have gone overboard admittedly but most of it was not meant to be taken seriously. What was meant as a bit of comic relief, you did not always understand and took it personally i guess. Apologies if I offended you.

As for sneaking back onto world 62, I was contacted by a player on Daly to come back and help him with the account. I accepted. Now I hope everyone can put this petty squabble behind them and move on.
Feel free to add me on skype if you want me to clarify anything.

DeletedUser

We didn't flame you, we trolled you. You then proceeded to flame back multiple times and helped foster a sense of animosity between our tribes by said posting, as did many many others.

But meh. I agree with Asylum (gasp). Unless he did something horrendous, then yeah...he doesn't deserve to be in the winning tribe, but it's not worth squabbling over solely because he's a nub. I wouldn't deserve to rejoin Agency right now myself, given how little I contributed to the actual difficult wars, yet I'm sure I could find some nub in Agency willing to take me on their account if I wanted to join. Not worth the fight, IMO.

Then again, I might just be in a good mood because I got all the classes I wanted for next semester and am looking at transferring to a top uni.

One or the other, really.

DeletedUser105406

He's spent too much time on this world slagging off Agency without justification to not get out of being called up for what he has demonstrated when we went after people like him.

People with his attitude caused Org to fail. People with his insults towards Agency caused Agency to go after Org, with an aim to remove the arrogant trash that Asylum Escapee fitted in to the category of. For him and those others to run away when we made our move (although partly expected) merely demonstrated how pathetic they all were and are.

To only come back to W62 when you have secretly gained access to an account in one of the tribes who destroyed the tribe you were to cowardly to fight for, justifies every point we make about him.

...O....k...still reads harsh tho....fair play to them for still fighting their corner in those circumstances & thanks for the synopsis :icon_wink:

- & i need pointers on being a trolling flame.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We didn't flame you, we trolled you. You then proceeded to flame back multiple times and helped foster a sense of animosity between our tribes by said posting, as did many many others.

But meh. I agree with Asylum (gasp). Unless he did something horrendous, then yeah...he doesn't deserve to be in the winning tribe, but it's not worth squabbling over solely because he's a nub. I wouldn't deserve to rejoin Agency right now myself, given how little I contributed to the actual difficult wars, yet I'm sure I could find some nub in Agency willing to take me on their account if I wanted to join. Not worth the fight, IMO.

Then again, I might just be in a good mood because I got all the classes I wanted for next semester and am looking at transferring to a top uni.

One or the other, really.

it's not even about "deserving it" or whatever

Agency specifically didn't want him around and apparently he joins our ally in secret and even googly didn't know? yeah....that's another thing entirely

DeletedUser105406

it's not even about "deserving it" or whatever

Agency specifically didn't want him around and apparently he joins our ally in secret and even googly didn't know? yeah....that's another thing entirely

Grounds for a war du reckon?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Grounds for a war du reckon?

How would you work that out?

He didn't even tell people in Panic! that he was in there as far as I know, and Panic! leadership recruited Daly1992 without Asylum Escapee on it, which Agency was completely fine with. Hardly damaging the alliance when a rogue Org account isn't able to be honest to its own leadership team.

DeletedUser105406

How would you work that out?

He didn't even tell people in Panic! that he was in there as far as I know, and Panic! leadership recruited Daly1992 without Asylum Escapee on it, which Agency was completely fine with. Hardly damaging the alliance when a rogue Org account isn't able to be honest to its own leadership team.

- I was just being a trolling flame...& the situation is kind of funny

DeletedUser107808

We found out he was on the account when he said on here. Obviously a bit of a shock, however he has proven himself to a degree. HONOR have tried smashing the account apart for a while now, with not much success.

Best leave what was said in the past as he is going to be in the same tribe as you soon enough.

DeletedUser105406

I think the fact he came out on here Re: account identity suggested authenticity tbh

- i thought i had something to add but realise i dont.

Last edited by a moderator: