Top 5 Influential People to W56

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
1. CapownedU - Has influenced the world more then most would think since his out of nowhere explosion in CODE. He won the only CODE player of the month award. He was a huge factor in the OHYEAH - CODE merge. He wasnt done merging there. Stealing half of MoMs southern members to fight -MM-, Then months later stealing half of OHYEAHS players to fight TUTTI. He became the Jackie Roinson of -MM- After the recruitment of Emperor Ruian an influx of larger accounts followed. Without him no doubt -MM- wouldnt be where they are today.

I don't think anyone else shaped the world. So they should not be on this post...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. CapownedU - Has influenced the world more then most would think since his out of nowhere explosion in CODE. He won the only CODE player of the month award. He was a huge factor in the OHYEAH - CODE merge. He wasnt done merging there. Stealing half of MoMs southern members to fight -MM-, Then months later stealing half of OHYEAHS players to fight TUTTI. He became the Jackie Roinson of -MM- After the recruitment of Emperor Ruian an influx of larger accounts followed. Without him no doubt -MM- wouldnt be where they are today.

I don't think anyone else shaped the world. So they should not be on this post...

I totally agree with everything u have said.

DeletedUser

top 5 for me
1. Ankaar
2. Bella
3. oldman
4. Bigjay
5. sempronius

spartan clan

4- The leader of [T], I don't think it was NWG, just before the gangbang of MoM. I think this was the influential moment in W56. As after this war W2V arose as the major power -MM- where seen as a force to be reckoned with and MoM where no longer the power of old. The world truly began on the path where it now finds itself. However had [T] not declared on MoM and declared on the W2V -MM- alliance things could have been a whole lot different. They may not be but I don't think there is any denying this was a big moment.

Sempronius

DeletedUser

Wow,You defeated Zurtle and Bella thats an awesome feat....Good job Guys!

If You fought this guys on world 18 it will be real different..

Jeez man... you almost gave me a heart attack...lol

DeletedUser102906

1. kofijunior
2. dudeja
3. orsio
4. dudeja again
5. and of course my good friend orsio ...

DeletedUser100410

i would add to that list our good friend Choco

and may be GP

DeletedUser95593

1. PodsAceII - Never seen someone so terrible at this game make it so far and so big. He makes up for a lack of war conquers with an impressive amount of barb nobling, 1k+ in fact. Ran from countless failing tribes, sticking with his current one, maybe his ways have changed? Or he just has nowhere to go...

Will finish my list off when I can be bothered, don't hold your breath.

Classic Choco death right here, ladies and gentleman. I should win a medal or some kind of a prize for this shit.

DeletedUser84667

They are intimidated by players with more skill than most of their tribe, and as such were to scared to invite him.

DeletedUser

We dont need skills. We backstab our way to victory. its the W2V way :)

DeletedUser104264

We dont need skills. We backstab our way to victory. its the W2V way :)

Shouldn't backstabbing be equated to some form of skill? Either way it is the W2V way ...

P.S. I nominate Koss as one of the most influential people for various reasons, not the least of which is his efficient use of time playing the game and slaughtering enemy players as a result.

Oldman was also nominated twice in this thread. A great player to be sure. Perhaps his influence on w56 behind the scenes is more than many of us realized?

Last edited by a moderator: