Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser100410

P.S. I nominate Koss as one of the most influential people for various reasons, not the least of which is his efficient use of time playing the game and slaughtering enemy players as a result.

Imho, Koss (Matieboy) and Malendora are definitely two of the accounts that made W2V victory possible. (on the skill side, on the backstabbing side i dunno who are the winners :p)

Rundmc and Twilight are probably the worst recruiting (noobs) W2v did. Although i must admit that Twilight's war effort was far better on w2v side than on MM side (non existant actually)
He nobled 953 MM villages while in W2v
And 6 W2v villages while in MM.
May be they put a new owner on that account.

Baronc is the perfect example of a good and bad recruiting at the same time, actually a perfect meat shield

The guy joined W2v and did absolutely nothing for almost 5 months, Koss and others sit him when he joined W2v and MM ate his entire frontline. It was a perfect meat shield and the last time MM actually coordinated on a single target. Meanwhile the rest of W2v harmless... kept nobling MM

He lost his #1 spot and gained a place in the winning tribe with an account he hadnt built (had it for 3 months only) and did nothing until recently when everything was already decided.

But he has one quality that makes him the perfect W2v member, he received the PW of the account from DH and GP to fight against W2V for MM, he did for 3 months and then he joined W2V and started attacking the people that gave him the account. Another deserving winner of this World

PS: it has nothing to do with the fact that he is nobling some villages of mine, i couldnt care less, with 40 days ahead you wont even scratch the surface of my account until the end

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
May be they put a new owner on that account.

not sure why but MM guys always think that there are lots of new players in w2v accounts.For your information only SEn066 has a new player on it. Makalu had LL who used to be in w2v. Even if we consider him a new player still there are only 2 accounts with new player in it. I am really interested to know which are the other accounts that you think have a new player in it.

DeletedUser

Twilight's work has been her own, she doesn't have a co either. I'm quite pleased with the effort she put into learning and playing actually, she exceeded expectations.

DeletedUser100410

Twilight's work has been her own, she doesn't have a co either. I'm quite pleased with the effort she put into learning and playing actually, she exceeded expectations.

Well congrats, the difference in stats speaks for itself

not sure why but MM guys always think that there are lots of new players in w2v accounts.For your information only SEn066 has a new player on it. Makalu had LL who used to be in w2v. Even if we consider him a new player still there are only 2 accounts with new player in it. I am really interested to know which are the other accounts that you think have a new player in it.

Im not sure what is the time frame you are talking about but im sure LOTS of w2v accounts changed owners in the last year, and im sure the same happened with MM, im not criticising.

DeletedUser104264

Well congrats, the difference in stats speaks for itself

I'm not sure what is the time frame you are talking about but im sure LOTS of w2v accounts changed owners in the last year, and im sure the same happened with MM, im not criticising.

There were not lots of accounts that changed hands in the last year. Perhaps five and some of those were coplayers being added to take the more active role. There were not that many before that either. I know Ralyn mentioned at one point that W2V rate of player attrition turned out to be less than expected ...

DeletedUser

Not a lot of W2V accounts acquired new owners. Sen's new player only came in after the Spartan OP. other not so active accounts like for example Ispirit still got their original owners.. Not that active but active enough to keep the accounts green and run mass recruit and set a more active sitter to send their stuffs out. New co came in to vlajk or as we know it now Warrior account but it had its original co from way before I'm sure MM knows Ivan quite well lol Daek is another one that got a new owner but this was again later on in the end bit of the war.

We had some accounts that needed breaks like dg4tilly and lilshadow but nothing as dramatic as needing full time replacements.

Also I would like to point out that I don't deny my big contributions in W2V victory but it really was ,as cliche as it is, the team effort that saw us through. People needed breaks in between as expected but we managed to pull through coz even people like Makalu who was constantly being OPed helped A LOT on sitting Cobus during the OP. oldman was bein OPed and still helped on sitting and did a lot of sniping. I was never OPed that's why I was able to help a lot. Also willy defended like baws in shadows Acc! Anyways a few ups and downs but the team effort was incredible.

PS. Novko and Mal sniped like nine million trains from all the OPs too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Main reason MM lost this war imo, was through MMs glorification in nobling from inactive W2V and lazyness in their backline. Players on W2Vs side like mattieboy started this war with very limited front, and now look at them. Mattieboy was a powerhouse throughout this war, and every account at some point hit to get onto a front. Even players count dragoula dropping in on K65 and still have 33 villages there now. Irregardless of who was sitting what or who was on that account, it was just about using what you had to the best advantage.

Whereas in MM, woutxx is the epitome of why MM lost this war. Large accounts which would chuck out their nukes once every blue moon and spent the rest of the time singing how much they love end game wars. Then the highly active players took some gratification in nobling known W2V inactives for most of the war. At the begining there was makalu and that was shut down with ease by LL. Then players like yourself Orsio (active) taking great satisfaction into nobling into K55 on Rcmst and MLB aka known inactive accounts which W2V let you do. If there was more time spent hitting the active accounts that was putting your own heavy hitters under strain aka Tazecca and Malendora hitting Sirkon etc than your own agenda, this war would have gone fairly differently imo.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
agreed. -MM- 's "lets win by nobling barbs" policy cost them the war.Except Sirkon and Gp from MM side no one really put any effort to win this war.

DeletedUser

Yeh Conor (Dragoulya) has disappeared for awhile now although I know he keeps his Acc green these days. But he was there when it really mattered the most.. Back when we struggled plugging Makalu and other sits and Ops he helped with..

Although I might be biased coz he is the reason I got in W2V in the first place :D

DeletedUser100410

agreed. -MM- 's "lets win by nobling barbs" policy cost them the war.

i agree there, most of MM accounts nobled barbs and not enemies

Then players like yourself Orsio (active) taking great satisfaction into nobling into K55 on Rcmst and MLB aka known inactive accounts which W2V let you do.

Its difficult to draw the line on which player was inactive or turned inactive after being attacked.

I could also say that W2V attacked nothing but inactive MM players 98% of the time. You never seriously attacked DH nor sirkon, not even BaronCunedda if i recall.

You can claim that you attacked players who were active but turned inactive when your attacks started.

i could claim the same about Choco, he sent 700 nukes and 40 noble trains at me. He only took one village which i renobled. So then me and sirkon started to "op him", and now he is suddenly an inactive account? LOL, ROFL. BS. Im not saying he went inactive because of our attacks but its BS to say he was not active before we started on him.

Again the double standards of W2v, a perfect example, "we (W2v) turn actives into inactives but when you (MM) do it, oh no, that are RL inactives, nothing to do with your attacks", you make me laugh, pathetic as always

DeletedUser95593

I was active when you attacked.

I was working 11 hour night shifts, not asking to be sat and just generally not caring in general, but I was still active.

Before the December merge I had started to lose interest in the world, then after it I had lost pretty much all. September time I was very active, I think by the end of that month I realised it didn't actually matter how much I nobled, this war would be a long one regardless.

Then someone else took the account, he disappeared, I came back and the account was internalled.

DeletedUser104264

I could also say that W2V attacked nothing but inactive MM players 98% of the time. You never seriously attacked DH nor sirkon, not even BaronCunedda if i recall.

You can claim that you attacked players who were active but turned inactive when your attacks started.

W2V attacked by area as much as by player. Taking a given K is always going to involve nobling inactive players. Attacking inactive players 98% of the time? Hogwash! Bigjay (who was actively sat), and Infernalz (definitely active) were attacked for long periods of time. We constantly attacked Exige, Dudeja, and even GP in the East. GP was removed from the west.

We never seriously attacked DH or Sirkon. True. We certainly would have if it had been necessary. We did have an op on DH planned which had started. (The op is not why she deleted).

There were players like cwstwo that went inactive. He had been attacking Cobus, but at one point the account became almost motionless. Exige at the end went inactive as well.

DeletedUser

Yeh DH wasnt really an ideal target for us coz her frontline at that time was mainly to Makalu only and the goal was to try to involve as many players as possible in the OPs both close and long range noblings thats why DH wasn't a realistically good target at the time. GP was constantly attacked and OPed and i removed him from K41 myself (through Baron's account) and eventually from K54 but although that may have something to do with him sending his defense back to prepare for a possible attack from M2W.

Sirkon's front was really only tazecca mainly so again wouldnt have managed to get a lot of players involved thats why a few started relocating in K55 at that time through MLB account.. myself, Dragoulya, oldman, etc.

Its true we could've attacked OPed Baron as well but because we were making good progress on bigjay and Infernal we couldn't stop there.. bigjay gave up and Infernal was very close to giving up too.. i know this cause ive sat Infernalz and seen his mails to his previous MM sitters and him stating how drained and overwhelmed hes been. Also Baron was spreading his frontline thin and we were encouraging him to keep doing that until we could hit him hard which would force him to do a lot of defending and even do a lot of troop withdrawals from Infernalz so we were not attacking Baron for a reason.

DeletedUser

Baron would've definitely be on the cards, however, as we'd been encouraging people to consider a future Op in that direction when M2W started. DH was a different situation due to distance, I suppose. Exige et al proved more convenient targets. I think the point that was made earlier was not as much that MM hit inactives, it is that some (?) MM players were perfectly happy with the distance excuse: I'm not frontline so I am not expected to fight - leading to few people pulling the cart, which arguably led to M2W. Wout was definitely King of that line of argument :icon_wink:

As for koss... he's just humble, he really did do a lot of work for the tribe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wasn't denying what you were hitting wasn't active to begin with Orsio, just your attacks had nothing to do with Chocos inactivity imo. He lasted plenty more during MoM vs W2V war. What i was stating is that your belief that nobling a couple of hundred villages from that inactive account was meaningless. Esspecially when you couldn't defend them.

W2V has never really delighted in the nobling of an inactive account either. If you can find a post of player with some satisfaction in nobling one i apologize.

Baron never got opped because infernalz was being opped. Was Infernalz inactive? Was Big Jay inactive when he was first hit? those accounts held the key to the west imo. baron also held alot of Pnaps with his frontline. DH never got opped because of her huge backline and the fact she stayed relatively low key throughout meant she really wasn't priority no.1. To argue that she should have been hit is similar logic as to why MM failed... Poor choice in targets. W2V could never really help but seen as hitting the weak i supose in your eyes, as thats what MM was made of.

DeletedUser100410

well, any previous post of me (months ago i mean) talking of my ennoblements in k55 was just PnP, i always knew i would eventually loose it if you focus on it.

But i think (correct me if im wrong) the only time MM moved the frontline to the north in any part of this war was that "invasion", our only real "victory" in the war, cause we were mainly defending and trying to stop your advances. And in a way it slowed your advance to the south cause you had to focus on that loose end for a month or two.

i totally agree that one of the main factors of our doom was the pile of backline accounts that did not involve in war much, and woutxx is a nice example (sorry woutx) being POdsace another one of many many turtles doing nothing.

The turtle approach was always another mistake, most of MM accounts had 30-70 Att-DV and some had even 10-90 or less.

DeletedUser104264

well, any previous post of me (months ago i mean) talking of my ennoblements in k55 was just PnP, i always knew i would eventually loose it if you focus on it.

But i think (correct me if im wrong) the only time MM moved the frontline to the north in any part of this war was that "invasion", our only real "victory" in the war, cause we were mainly defending and trying to stop your advances. And in a way it slowed your advance to the south cause you had to focus on that loose end for a month or two.

i totally agree that one of the main factors of our doom was the pile of backline accounts that did not involve in war much, and woutxx is a nice example (sorry woutx) being POdsace another one of many many turtles doing nothing.

The turtle approach was always another mistake, most of MM accounts had 30-70 Att-DV and some had even 10-90 or less.

When you guys (you and pwn4ge pretty much) were nobling the inactive MLB account, we also looked at it as you wasting your nobles. You take it, we take you. Better than us internaling a village and you nobling it afterward. While it was annoying to see all the red dots popping up, it was not a bad way to do a little resource attrition on some active accounts.

DeletedUser

To Orsio : which invasion to the north are u referring to? Is it the time when DH, GP, dudeja and Exige nobled barbs in K27? Coz we handled that within few days, sure it cost us a lot of nukes but it was more of making a statement that we weren't gonna let MM relocate in our backline and not scared to nuke 100k stack villas.

DeletedUser100410

To Orsio : which invasion to the north are u referring to? Is it the time when DH, GP, dudeja and Exige nobled barbs in K27? Coz we handled that within few days, sure it cost us a lot of nukes but it was more of making a statement that we weren't gonna let MM relocate in our backline and not scared to nuke 100k stack villas.

i said "invasion" not invasion.

I meant the 200 villages we took in k55 from makalu, rcmst17 and MLB

DeletedUser

First off, Congrats to W2V on the win. Deserved it completely. I only wish that I hadn't been so soft minded and played this world longer. I also apologize to those that think i may have misled them with my intentions and dedication.

Ralyn: Easily the most influential figure in this world.

Semp: A lot of controversy about him, but he was a major influential person(imo) to how this world turned out, and was a prominent leader until his abrupt exit.

Koss: is one of the best players i have ever played with. He is always helping when he can, is a beast of a player. Only real player that resisted W2V assault in the beginning of the war, after he left, It was over in the North, and [T] crumbled that much faster.

Majestic Manta: Just cause he is that awesome.

Bigjay, GP, Bella, all played big roles in how this world turned out as well.