Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll warn you some other time, promise, and ask how your day was.

In the meantime, I'm somewhat sad now that it's hit me that this world is ending. It had so many great forum personalities. Maybe I'll see you all on 71, if I mod it :).

DeletedUser95593

Orel has given me 24 infractions and 10 warnings.

Clearly he loves me the most.

DeletedUser

Ill let the ban discussion above slide, but lets leave it there. Infracting you now would be annoying, but I will enforce if I must :icon_wink:.

This world was much like the world many players came from (W24) in having more interesting and talkative forums than most. If I'd been a player, and not a mod, wouldve hit 100k posts for sure :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

yeah , the externals here were much more fun than any of the others out there these days ....

DeletedUser

aye. twas a fun world. good luck to all and congrats to me mates (hi five!)

DeletedUser

And that's that folks. A two year chapter of our lives now closed.

C'est la vie,

Such is life,

James

DeletedUser

Its Official guys and girls! W2V has won :)

Congrats to the entire W2V team, we deserved it!

Yes dudeja.. im saying "we" coz i was part of W2V throughout the whole war.. i never left the Mattieboy account since i switched from AMGecko to Mattie, my own solo account :)

I know i would have to be the most hated poster in this world :D but that doesnt really bother me.. My pure goal in TW is to win, and to achieve that.. i always do whatever it takes.. WHATEVER IT TAKES.. even as far as stealing an MM account. How did i pull off having Mattie and Shadarko at the same time without changing passwords? maybe the same way Zurtle managed to log in Jake the Peg acc to take the account back and take screenshots of W2V/M2W forums? Maybe? ;) Ive been ban multiple times in my other previous world where i duked the winning tribe.. but like said.. WHATEVER IT TAKES.. i lie, backstab, spy(lol i also spied in bull3t forum for giggles through 6169's account), manipulate, and get my hands dirty to get the win.

Let me take a moment to talk about MM.. It is no secret that I believe you don't deserve to win at all. This is purely because you relied on W2V to do most of the heavy lifting and just benefit from it without putting much effort into anything aside from being clever with diplomacy.. DH is the one responsible for MM's survival and their strong diplomacy throughout, im not being sarcastic here.. i really believe that DH pulled off a lot of things not many could. But in the end, she let her emotions and ego took over and felt she could challenge W2V. Since i am being completely honest here, I would just have to say that MM's biggest chance in defeating W2V was right BEFORE the false merge.. I am not gonna speak for the whole W2V but the atmosphere around that time when W2V was starting to lose stats wasnt that good. Also that was when i just came back from my holiday and lost all my K52/51/31/41/42 villas as Cobus wasnt able to defend at all having my sit and I was ready to give up.. then i saw all of a sudden the merged tribe in stats so decided to log in again and just collect the PP prize. Then out of nowhere W2V got disbanded, i logged in on a tribeless account and ALL of scattered W2V players were furious as to how we were played around on this false merge. THAT WAS THE MOMENT when i saw our tribe to really fire up and stand together to take it up to MM. players like FBTB and Dem who started going inactive all of sudden went active again to really get things moving and thats when we made a pact to kill GP and DH or make them delete or do whatever it takes to kill both accounts.

But anyways Im not gonna bad mouth MM any more as they did make us work for the win. As much as ive exaggerated a lot of the situations through my posts out here.. i really believe MM did a hell of a job in sticking it to us. They were more active, had more members, more allies and really put the 35 active accounts of W2V to the test. (Yes im saying accounts not players because I personally had constant 4 to 5 sitted accounts)

Finally, to thank my kickass tribemates.. What can i say that hasnt been said :D I love you guys and i know i will play with a lot of you still in future worlds. This is my second win and i learned a lot from this world than i did from w34.

Ralyn - Best duke ive seen and would gladly play under him again (we know you are organising that pre-made :D). You kept us all together and would call us out when we get out of line. Couldnt have asked for a better duke.

James - Mate you and I had our ups and downs :D it took me a while to warm to you, and Willy can attest to that.. But in the end it wouldnt be the same without you.. you are a big piece of W2V and i have nothing but respect for you for standing up and taking on the duke role and Roo stepped down.

sidd and Camel - Congratz on rank 1 guys! I will be honest to say that i feel Mal deserves it more but you guys did a hell of a job. I had a lot things to say behind your backs during my stress times in-game but im sure you two will forgive me :D

Mal - mate i still hate you for stealing my ODA rank but i love u more than i hate you just for being you. you always kept your eyes on the prize and worked hard to get it. I wish we could convince you to play with us again but i know you are quitting for good. best of luck in RL

Shadow - your constant circs of reports annoy the crap out of me but you are just a gem and just gets on with the job.

Anomandor - given your location in the last war you did spectacularly well in getting yourself involved both off and def. Im jus glad we ended up recruiting you and dunc after T war coz whatta monster(a good one!) you tu out to be.

stargate - mate you must know by now that you are my favourite out of everyone.. i know you dont read externals but i am publicly confessing my love to you coz you are just awesome.

Infernalz - where do i start with you :D you were a pain in T war and was still a pain in this war before you joined us. If i need anyone to help me in other worlds.. you are my first go-to guy just so you know. I only wished we had more time to play together(and maybe against each other lol) coz those were the good old times :)

Baron - Same as Infernalz, i wish we had more time to play together.. It was fun sitting your account and really glad you came back before the end. special thanks to alb too for helping me out when you went through your RL problems.

charshaun and Eddyco(Yummy) - thanks for the good times guys, i know shauns activity started to go down quite a few times during the war but we managed and shaun i dont know how u stay calm all the time :D unlike me always stressing.

Novko - the fun times we had mate in those snipe threads for Cobus and Makalu.. You were always there to help and your attention to lil details can get quite annoying sometimes :D but you definitely made things a lot of fun in the tribe. Also i loved those mails you sent to MM players :D

Duncan and Sara - now now enough of the bloody PDA in our skype chat :D always fun having you both around... duncan, bloody hell you got one filthy mind i dont know where half of what u say comes from sometimes and Sara thanks for whipping him into shape.. im sure he whips you back.. but lets not get into that right now.

taz - mate your presence itself injects a lot of energy in the tribe and you and I are always on the same page about everything so i appreciate the good times and I know you wear the pants in your relationship with Willy.. FACT. i hope you all the best in RL.

Willy - You added some serious l33tness in taz' account thats for sure.. im always gonna be more l33t than you but you already know that. What can i say.. you taught me a lot and the fun we had mostly sitting Shadow and the OP you created that really broke through Infernal'z cluster in december says a lot about your capability. One of the best players ive played with.

Makalu/LL - my long time buddy all the way back from w34.. thanks for taking on the big job of manning the busiest W2V account.. I contemplated about playing Makalu myself but i knew you are the one and only perfect player for it thats why i contacted you right away.. The best player ive ever played with hands down.. you were one of the big reason we won w34 and one of the big reason we won this world.

Faps - One of the most passionate and honourable player ive every played with. You are resilient and one of the best. It took me awhile to figure you out and as you can remember we butted heads at the start but what a gem and a friend you turned out to be.

Warrior No. 1 Ivan and Rob - LOL Ivan you will always be the lil brother i wish i had. Such a troublemaker but deep inside a very misunderstood lil boy. Rob, you turned the Warrior acc into a killing machine.. I glad you came back and helped us to win this world i promise i wont drag you back into TW again i know you're enjoying TW-less life right now :D

findo - RL became busier mate but you stuck it out and handed me your acc when nukes were ready for unloading :D really enjoyed playing your acc and all the best in RL.

FBTB - i know you wish you could've been around more in this war but you stuck it out til the end.. you're probably one of W2V's best thats under the radar. We had some good exchange in T war too.. good times.

oldman - How the bloody hell could we have survived without you.. Im the source of dramas but you.. you provided comic relief.. A LOT OF IT :D also the fact that you had very limited time for this game and still able to help with a lot.. sitting, sniping, etc. a real WAR MACHINE. Im sure in your next world you will achieve the solo win that you've always wanted. <3

sen066/Stu - mate you are such a bad influence.. im trying to have a nice time away from TW and you drag me back in w68 :D but seriously i would do anything for you in TW mate.. me and Rob had to convince you to take over sen's acc so i definitely owe you a lot and you did a lot of killing in that acc.. jus like old times in w34 :)

Dem - mate when you are on song.. you are quite unstoppable, i know RL became hectic for you mid war but we love you too much we couldnt kick you out. <3

Cobus and Franz - Your acc went through hell and came out as strong if not stronger. It was really fun playing it and it became painful at times. Again, i know RL became busy but your decision to continue playing and sticking til the end went a long way to securing our east frontline to prevent players like cwstwo and dudeja to make any progress.

Twilight - You are definitely the female version of me (if im not female enough :S).. What the hell had you been doing in MM? then a turn around that you showed in your performance once recruited by W2V.. Just brialliant.. you are also one of the players that put up with my dramas and counselled me when i was just going ballistic if things didnt go my way.. i thank you for it and if you need anything im on your skype.

Conor - The only one who nobled a village from me in AMGecko account also the one that brainwashed me into joining this crazy bunch.. I know you ran out of steam towards the end and just lost interest but we had a lot of good times.. You and I.. when we start b*tch*n about people we can just chat all day :D

Boo - The one who used to whip us into shape.. although he stepped down from it when RL became busier. Top bloke, team player and a good friend. Very inappropriate at times but we forgive his shortcomings.

Rund - You lil trooper! was tribeless for quite a while until he showed enough dedication for W2V to recruit him.. Had a few inactive times but when active.. always ready to help with just about anything. Sorry for catting you too much before mate.. it had to be done! :D

If i miss anyone forgive me.. i am l33t but not perfect. This is my last post and Saunfree acc will officially be rested (If i need a troll acc in future world i may use this acc again :D)

Thanks for making this world enjoyable everyone!

Signing out,
Koss - Saunfree

DeletedUser

Ok I read it.

First of all Koss, Its truly a suprise you made it this far... Fortunately I came and taught you a few things before it was too late. Your grouping was atrocious, and my Nan could snipe quicker. I got so much 1331-ness you couldn't handle it Padawan.

Srsly tho, thanks to you kosseh and thanks to James for being there to take sits off me, you two might just have kept my sanity during those winter months.

Have to give props to my old MoMians, MoM easily gave me some of the best times through those Ganks on this world. Being part of the the most notorious enemy tribes on this world wasn't easy, but I enjoyed everything on this world, and am gald to have taken some of the L33T MoMness to kill MM the only way I saw how.

In W2V I hope I helped you guys out, I always felt you deserved the win above MM, hence why i helped out. this is a great world to have won, W56 was the world with the best forum presence I have played on and actually got me using it. Some great players have lost out on this world so Well Done

As for Taz... Well, I won't disrespect that woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kos, have you ever thought about writing a book? Well, a second book now :D

Twas a pleasure playing with everyone (sound so wrong, dirty mind at work again) through the good times and the bad, and thankfully very few idiots along the way. Good luck to everyone in RL, and I'm now gonna have some quality time off TW and see if I can remember what the hell I used to do before I started playing! To the pub.......

DeletedUser

HUH :/ though i thought of not replying to your posts , my dear Mr Free , but you see the first name u took in your Book was mine :p so it would be rude not to reply .

whatever u did on 56 is history now , i would congratulate you as well because mattieboy did play an important role . Be Blessed .

DeletedUser104264

Hello Koss,

Thanks for saving me all that work. I will just say ditto. Thanks to all of W2V for hanging in there.

DeletedUser

My pure goal in TW is to win, and to achieve that.. i always do whatever it takes.. WHATEVER IT TAKES.. even as far as stealing an MM account. How did i pull off having Mattie and Shadarko at the same time without changing passwords? (...) Ive been ban multiple times in my other previous world where i duked the winning tribe.. but like said.. WHATEVER IT TAKES.. i lie, backstab, spy(lol i also spied in bull3t forum for giggles through 6169's account), manipulate, and get my hands dirty to get the win.
No problem with lying and backstabbing - part of the game, but multiaccounting is a different story. Seriously, it's like you bragged about winning in football while using kalashnikov on the field, nobody looks silly about it but you. Given how popular spying and multiaccounting is, I am highly impressed about how you seem to think you made something huge with this :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, congratulations to W2V! This has been an interesting world to play and even follow later on :)

Enjoy your time without TW, it's much better on this side ;)

DeletedUser

World is over, rules are not. Discussion of rule-breaking not allowed, and that includes everyone who mentioned it :).