Top 5 leaders

sypherr

Ok the world's been going for like 2 years or summat now i dunno im getting old and losing track of time but anyway to the point, most of us have been in a few tribes now and been lead by many famous and many not so famous tribe leaders name your 5 favorite and why.

1. Jammer0

I was in pie?! and TI so i hated kinky but what i hated more was being lead by noobs in pie?! and TI who instead of allying with each other to fight kinky they split apart and was divided and conquered by kinky, during the war with kinky, jammer0 started talking to me and turned my hate of kinky into love he was a leader who talked to all his members and valued there opinions he made decisions and stuck by them but always asked and valued your answers, so far he was the only leader to talk and discuss the tribes plans with me and actually used some of my suggestions. The guy good fight and had charisma and most importantly was freindly and chatty to all his members.

2.Daholla

When i joined v-v-v i did infact only do it to proof a point to the kinky council, but my time there was short, they were number 1 and just started war with manic, i joined in most the nuke/cat operations but did not noble in the war, because at the time i still felt v-v-v was responsible for screwing kinky over etc so i didnt want to war for them just joined in the mandoratory nuke ops. When i look back over the 2 years i think daholla was one of the best leaders this world as seen to accomplish what he did against manic with a tribe split in 2 i think was a great achievement and i dont think any other tribe at the time and there leader would of been able to pull of the feet he did by holding manic of, i dread to think of the time he must of put in to the game at that period. The guy can fight and lead and knows his stuff so is why he's my number 2 tbh when v-v-v merged with storm i think he should of taken the main duke position and wiz number 2 but maybe he was sick of leading by that time i dunno. I do regret not actually playing to my full ability for him as i do think now he was a great leader but at the time i was wounded that the tribe i loved had been allowed to die

3.The storm family against manic

I think this was there high not the leadership in general but the back bone of the storm players in general at this time were the best in the world, and the teamwork at this time was great stuff which made the tribe sadly most of these players are not there now.

4. The current deus leadership

I dont know them hardly at all but im putting them down because at the moment i think there playing an excellent war, and tbh i know it might **** people of in storm but i do think they have the better style, view & teamwork to win the war & im normally pretty good at predicting in tribalwars.

5..Smurf and the manic leadership

Lol i dont think iv disliked a guy so quick in my life, but dam his spamming circulars were just thee best thing's in w24 to read for entertainment value. I do think the manic tribe leadership had something fun and special though together so why i put them down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be fair, I think KG and -Smurf did an excellent job in MANIC. Up until there down fall, they were growing at fast rate, reguardless of what them conquers were.

I think the =RES= leaderships pretty good, but nothing like your top 5 cypherrr.

DeletedUser

1) Gzed
He ran the most efficient tribe in Garuda, and without him I wouldn't be where I am now.

2) KG
As much as people dislike him, I think he's great :D

Not really anyone else that stood out as great leaders without counting KK or Ruk, but that would be biased :D

DeletedUser

no one will agree with me but i think that katooden wa at least in the top five(i would put him in the top three with jammer and gzed). I say this because i was his baron in {HDR} and yes i know everyone hated us, but we put up a better fight than any of you'll ever expected. and the one with the most resilence(oops i spelled it wrong) was katooden. from the basically the start of the world he was battlin. And for most of the world he was fightin kinky, and remained fightin kinky even whilst he was fightin storm, and res. with three tribes after him he still held his ground,conquered more of them than they conquered of him, and still managed to lead a sub par tribe into a very prelongated struggle. Kato you have my respect gl man. btw this is not sean

DeletedUser

being an ex MANIC member

smurf and KG and DEB DONT FORGET DEB

were the best imho smurf being the ironside fighting leading crazi dude ;D KG seeming to be the brainss...seeming.... and Deb (my fav) being the sweetie pie =] she helped anyone and everyone from needing pp to support to general help cus they felt like tish...

DeletedUser

:( deb was cool i usually talked to her and when i got back on my account (When i came back and ended up in my account with some nub named warhog212 sitting me) I had to account sit for her all the time and it twas awesome and hard as hell

The Great 1One1

The Manic trio - Love them or hate them, they ran fantastic tribe and Manic were the leading tribe for a good long while before their demise.

Wizdom - He is always right. Well, most of the time anyway. He may be criticised for his Hugging ways, but S²ORM are a fantastic tribe and it is pretty much all down to him.

Rukoh - Kings were my favourite tribe Before I joined S²ORM, and indeed until they merged with Garuda. Rukoh was behind it. He may be stubborn with his ways, but he does things for a reason, and Kings did very well under his leadership.

DaHolla - Still amazes me that he lead such a good tribe considering this was his first world. He made some mistakes, yes. But all leaders do, and especially ones that have never played the game before. He made a lot of great decisions to go with it though, and unfortunately, inactivity killed V-V-V.

Slowdowntubby - BOOTY were on their way to being a great tribe before the merge. He also lead a lot of very successful ops for S²ORM north after the merge.

sypherr

:( deb was cool i usually talked to her and when i got back on my account (When i came back and ended up in my account with some nub named warhog212 sitting me) I had to account sit for her all the time and it twas awesome and hard as hell

lmao i remember that warhog noob who was like a spy for both sides trying to safe his ass all the time, deb was from my hometown of burnley so was a shame i only found out after the war :(

DeletedUser

He was mostly a spy for V-V-V from what i can understand

DeletedUser

To be fair.

I think I had to most balls has a leader to declare on the Fagmania's :lol:

DeletedUser

then didnt you end it with a alliance then died when they didnt help you?

DeletedUser

DONT FORGET DEB

thank god you mentioned this noba.
i was in the process of plotting ways of beheading all those who had not mentioned deb.
Smurf was a lovely guy,
KG actually cared about his allies & won my respect when he came to visit us in coti (where we spammed a thread for 4 hours straight just to show off xD)
& deb is god. all those who believe god is male should look no further than deb.

but enough praising manic for one day, all the rest mentioned here are amazing leaders tbh.

DeletedUser

lmao i remember that warhog noob who was like a spy for both sides trying to safe his ass all the time, deb was from my hometown of burnley so was a shame i only found out after the war :(

& btw.
warhog is the friendliest n00b i ever met xD
if i didnt like him i'd flame his ass xDD

DeletedUser

jammer0 - The only reason I ever felt bad about dropping the Kinky alliance was because of jammer0. When other Kinky leaders wouldn't give you the time of day, jammer0 would. He truly cared about his tribe and his allies, he was a great guy to talk to, and from what I remember he was a hell of a player. It's a shame he left this world as soon as he did.

wIzd0m - Aside from the several month period where I hated him, wIz is a really great guy. No other leader on W24 has helped me as much as wIz, whether it was advice about leading, playing, etc. He's great about listening to his allies/members, and it's no wonder he's leading the #1 tribe this far into the world. I probably would've left W24 months ago if it weren't for wIz; and that's really the only bad thing I can say about him.

Rukoh - I've never understood what it was about Rukoh, but he's been one of my favorite leaders for as long as I can remember. He's been one of the best forum presences since the world opened, he's a great guy to talk to on skype, and I believe he cares about his members more than any other leader possibly could. If it made more sense geographically, I would've told wIz and S²ORM to, "Get out, I wanna ally KINGS" :icon_razz:

KK - He's the most dedicated leader this world has to offer. After fighting with/against him, I've come to realize he's online 25 hours a day, if not more. When he's not devoting his time to his tribe, he's spending it sitting accounts and helping his members out. I'm a huge fan of people that lead by example, and I think KK does that better than any other leader I've listed.

Manic's trio - While I don't feel any of them would've been a great leader on their own, I think they complemented each other incredibly. Manic was an extremely efficient killing machine, and without any one of their leaders, I don't think they could've been half the tribe they were.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Adamington
He was a good leader and one of the best I've ever met, he like others talked to his members, was good and organised but worked hard to build COTI and made lots of right moves with the tribe, I can't think of a huge mistake he made and won every war he lead the tribe into, the only shame was he left due to RL as I reakon he could of lead COTI to even greater level.

2. DaHolla
Yes, I was in V-V-V for a day and tho' I didn't get a warm welcome from the members and missed my COTI so I left, he was sure of his actions were right (Tho' if he's wrong he acts a bit...well sleeping dogs), when fighting him he did so on the front line, he leads by example and did what's best for the members not him and the tribe, some say the tribe is more important but what's a country without it's people? That's why he is rated highly by me.

3. K' G'
Well no shocker he's in here, when I took over as Duke of COTI a 30 million point shadow of what it was, he honoured the alliance and still worked with and helped me in the continued fight, good to his word.

4. EmpressDevilBrat
Anther person that I felt was a good leader, stayed with BMW even tho' =RES= were hitting them hard and TheTower had left, again did what was best for the members (even if I'd have prefered them to join COTI) but kept in contact with BMW plans so no NAP or alliance was left in the dark so we could organise our own plans, how it should be done.

5. D@rk Fury
Another great leader, he really will work hard, fight harder, he would be higher up my list but the members didn't fight hard enough for him, in the right tribe he could lead a good tribe to be great (but he got COTI before me, haha).

These are people I have fought with, talked to, met, etc. I've met a lot of leaders on the West side of W24 and these will be the ones I remember most as the people who inspire in one way or another and make the tribes they lead what they were or do more than than they would of ever done without them.

DeletedUser

1. holla holla, playa playa (DaHolla)

- A lot of people admire players for their skill and whatever other in-game aspects people enjoy (pnp, leading a tribe, diplomacy, etc.) However, I always admired holla for his personality. Of course he could lead. He could set things up in a few hours and have them go smoothly. He could and does hang with the best of them, in the sense of being a great player. Why though? Because his tribe are not "minions" or just a "tribe", they are followers. Under his rule people wanted to play for him, sacrifice their troops, time and effort to achieve whatever holla wanted. And it is because of his personality. People often criticized him, and still might, for his failure to lead V-V-V to greatness by fixing the inactivity. Well, when you have about 7 or 8 active players out of 70 and 5 of them fighting against manic and coti, there's not really much you can do, is there? Until you seen what position he was in, you will not understand, but none of v-v-v's fall was his fault.

2. w1zd0m

- To be honest, we've had our share of disagreements, arguments, etc. I didn't like him when I played here, but I do now. As I recall what I've seen and what I still see every now and then I come here, he's one hell of a guy. Advice, he'll give you the best of it. Leadership, he knows what he's doing and how to put his plans into action. Skill, he comes to play both game wise and through leading. Plus, his tribes still here. You might not like his merging and what-not, I don't for sho', but he's done what he's done and he's here in the number one spot.

3. kg/river/deb (King Geldwolf, Smurf-, Deb123?)

- Whatever they did, they did right for a long time. It was only common sense that pissing off the entire world would come back to bite you in the butt. Never been led by either so I can't say much on that, but I've witnessed them fall apart whilst leading by themselves and achieve good things when leading together.

4. Stachehater

- Unique. The only word to describe the feeling of being in his tribe. Everyone had a role. It might seem like you do in your tribe you're in right now, in any world, but you don't really have a niche until you've been with stache. Why? Maybe it was because he had so much talent waiting to be exposed under his command, maybe it was luck, maybe it was him. I cannot say. All I know is that when OM was around we wanted to kill, we wanted to noble, we wanted to support and we wanted to win. Similar to holla except stache got us to be followers out of fear/respect.

5. kk/rukoh (KillerKommando, Rukoh)

- They're always on, always I tell ya'! They've led deus here, whether together or not I will always see it that way. Now, they're leading deus against s2orm. Losing in stats is only evident because of the sheer number difference (please save your countless pages of flaming for something else). The two of them play in game extremely well. I'm not able to comment on their leadership styles, as I haven't been with them but they are obviously keeping ties and vows of long ago in-tact. (I'm sure rukoh knows what I'm referring to.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5. kk/rukoh (KillerKommando, Rukoh)

- They're always on, always I tell ya'! They've led deus here, whether together or not I will always see it that way. Now, they're leading deus against s2orm. Losing in stats is only evident because of the sheer number difference (please save your countless pages of flaming for something else). The two of them play in game extremely well. I'm not able to comment on their leadership styles, as I haven't been with them but they are obviously keeping ties and vows of long ago in-tact. (I'm sure rukoh knows what I'm referring to.)

Rukoh aint on now, hurpdurp.

And for your information, Rukoh isn't the/a duke of Deus.

DeletedUser

I am on, kthx :icon_wink: I'm a co-duke in name, nowadays.

My list...

Top will always be Holla, for his drive, skill, fun, but above all, character. This man is the word character embodied, as far as I'm concerned. There are few who even come close to this. Furthermore, Holla really lead by example, and that is something I value very highly. Be it the MORE war, the Weiya debacle, the ESL war... Holla was there, and he did it right. I can safely say that VVV has always been one of the most respected tribes, for their warring nature for one, but mostly because of Holla. Even with the distrust of GARUDA, I am convinced they respected VVV more than any. In fact, I am half-convinced that it was because GARUDA saw a great fight in VVV that the distrust started. Forkrul et al were looking forward to a war... and rightfully so.

Gzed, was also magnifiscent. It's not always obvious if you haven't played with him, but he knew how to lead, and he knew how to do it well. He set up a solid council, managed to navigate the swamps of sucky-members, got his tribe far, and did it while never losing his head. I consider him equal to the MANIC leadership. But where MANIC 'needed'/used three leaders to accomplish the same (each with their own attributes), Gzed did it alone.

MANIC Leadership did what they did, and they did it very well. Deb kept the tribe together, KG played the diplomacy game well (much to my distaste, admittedly -- he wasn't very leader-like in the way Holla was, which irked me, heh), and Smurf- kept the tribe focussed on offensive targets. Their early game was horrible in ways of warring etcetera, but once they got the wars under way (DLV->VVV+KINGS->Storm), they held the line very well. Dedicated, above all, but once they broke, they broke beyond repair. There was nobody to take over, much like in VVV's case.

Wizdom is another case of doing what he does, and doing it well. Sadly, where in Swarm he thrived on war and nothing but war, that changed when his sights became bigger and he would settle for nothing less than the world. I still think he was performing at his very best when he was in SWARM -- outnumbered, surrounded, but not out-gunned. He progressed where most would have faltered. He held the line where others would have broken. That said, the new Wizdom is as diplomatic if not more-so than KG, and brought his tribe very far. I disagree with his member-limit-evading policies, as well as how you deal with former enemies, but what he did is what brought him far in the world. He did what he did to win -- we'll see how it turns out. It may be that his diplomacy does win him the game. It may be that he forced a 'win' out of this world too early, and will falter in the long run. We'll see.

It may be presumptuous, to point at a duke of mine, but... KK does more than any other duke I have ever seen in action. It's true that he's an insomniac, and it's also true that he does alot for his tribe. He manages, singlehandedly, to do what's best for Deus every single day, and keeps us in the race (and without cheating, at that). He's dedicated beyond anything, yet still set up a solid council. He's reasonable, which is perhaps one of the most important qualities. End of the line, he is simply a very good duke, in an age where it's hard to 'stand out'.

UltimatePayner

Jammer0:- was a good leader when he was playing. It was a shame he left before the war :(
Wiz:- likes to war and shows it. He knows how to control and keep the tribe together.
Holla:- I liked his tactics to tackle wars shame inactivity took its tole.
Rukoh:- A good leader and respected by many people.
KG:- although ever hated him, he was a funny person. He always wanted a good argument and sometimes i recon he just argued for the sake of arguing.