Top 5 leaders

DeletedUser

Well, maybe it's because I'm trying to find good in everyone. Not one person I've ever come across has been totally bad. Heck...they can always be used as a "bad example'....LOL But, I don't mind being critical about some aspects of a person's style but also give kudo's where it's deserved. Heck.....I may have left Manic on a sore note....but even I know they accomplished something very few tribes have ever accomplished. They were hated and feared by almost all the world and nobody took them down except internal problems. That has to count for something.

Again...you spend an entire paragraph bashing Stachehater, now you're posting about how your Manic post was merely a glimpse of your optimistic side? Either way, I think we can agree Manic had their good and bad moments :)

DeletedUser

Take it easy on an old man eh?! I was/am tired and probably wasn't thinking very well.

Yes....they had their good and bad. That is what I was trying to say. Thanks...LOL :lol:

DeletedUser26129

Nah, If we didnt have those wars we wouldnt have had the internal issues... think its bull to say that we died becuase of internal only...

The pressure of the wars and constant attacks from s2orm caused our issues...and therefor the fall.

DeletedUser

Nah, If we didnt have those wars we wouldnt have had the internal issues... think its bull to say that we died becuase of internal only...

The pressure of the wars and constant attacks from s2orm caused our issues...and therefor the fall.

This have to be sighed he actually admitted it :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

piggy! how u been bro :icon_razz:

deadsocks

That is the nicest thing I can ever remember you saying on the forums and it made me feel all :icon_redface: :O

DeletedUser26129

This have to be sighed he actually admitted it :icon_surprised:

i already did that like 6 months ago :D

piggy! how u been bro :icon_razz:

Inactive like hell!!!!
thinking of playing again :p wanna invite meh? :D

That is the nicest thing I can ever remember you saying on the forums and it made me feel all :icon_redface: :O

Question to you...

considering kristie isnt here anymore, does that mean i am now the president of world 24? :p

Kristiedawn

Question to you...

considering kristie isnt here anymore, does that mean i am now the president of world 24? :p

>:O

But you aren't here either!! I think :D
They are doing re-elections for this year I last read. Run again, you might win this time :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

>:O

But you aren't here either!! I think :D
They are doing re-elections for this year I last read. Run again, you might win this time :icon_razz:

Remember last time when i was your backer for the election thing? Remember you promised to back me for the next elections when I run for it? I sure as hell hope you don't cop out of this one. And no, quitting is not an excuse.

Kristiedawn

Remember last time when i was your backer for the election thing? Remember you promised to back me for the next elections when I run for it? I sure as hell hope you don't cop out of this one. And no, quitting is not an excuse.
:icon_eek:
You just read my mind! I was just talking about boring forums, it made me think of the election, and think of how i made that promise to you. So I was just about to go and back you on the presidential thread :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

DaHolla, you were the most awesome leader I've ever played for :)

DeletedUser

Hardly. We could've used joshmate (played by CC), but that just wouldn't have been fun. There's a point when "not challenging" becomes "too easy to be fun" :icon_wink:
We call that "South Deus". :lol:

DeletedUser

The man is still proud of his victory at Tafty, which is about the full extent... :')