Top 5 moments of w15

DeletedUser

ok im bored, and was wondering what was (whats left of the w15 forum community) top 5 moments in w15 all togather was?
it can be anything, from a tribe forming, to a player being rimmed =P

for me:
SP vs NiOn and Vodka, and then -?- lending a little hand and vodka just going bye bye, as it was just funny.

The birth of Scion, for the lols on the forum, as they took on everything and anything.

-?- vs tH,Ninjas and a bit of AXE that lent hand even when they were fighting on most sides already.

4Horse vs werock and there little gimps, as they bragged and then got ripped up by 4Horse from the north and when they merged with loa, AXE from the south.

AXE vs NL and Evil, started off with NL and evil talking lots of... and thinking they were awesome, and ended with them being pretty much ass raped to be nice.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ok now i will :

1- evil showing size doesnt matte and killing wanted (who ditched all us in academy o_O)
2- AXE vs EXILE , southen allience has been broken o_O
3- bodfish gets nobles *claps heels 3 times*
4- me getting unbanned from PF's xD
5- TBD

DeletedUser

ok now i will :

1- evil showing size doesnt matte and killing wanted (who ditched all us in academy o_O)
2- AXE vs EXILE , southen allience has been broken o_O
3- bodfish gets nobles *claps heels 3 times*
4- me getting unbanned from PF's xD
5- TBD

what?

DeletedUser

bod didnt get nobled, none of us in the south saw him as worth it, so just sent cats >.<

DeletedUser

cant we have hope ?

and the click the heels 3 times was a wish like in that lil' film alice in wonderland xD

DeletedUser

5) -?- Sends vodka into a melt down.

4) The strange, but predictable disintegration of 24/7

3) -?- vs ninjas

2) Day one James and I realiseing we were both in W15 -?- is born

1) CiT gets screwed when his own plan backfires on him. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

5 - Beating down Scion so bad that their leadership falls apart and motivates allen to tuck tail and run for the 1st time.

4 - The formation of [TS] - they were at one point a tribe to keep your eye on.

3 - [TS] declaration of outright war on TSoH and all that they stand for.

2 - [TS]'s dysfunctional duke's meltdown motivated by the frustration of having his ass handed to him. A master of bad decisions as his temper and lack of foresight lead to an extended stay in a certain correctional institution :icon_cool: - Guess the Terror Squad was all talk...

1 - W15 seeing MA's true colors due to him ignoring the fact that he finally had a chance to get some vengeance on TSoH and do what he's been ranting about for the better part of 2 years. Haha, who would have thought the angry chump was such a pansy :lol: At least PR actually had the nads to attack those that he hates...

DeletedUser

lol wub you senti <3

i like the fact you love to mention MA :p

DeletedUser

1 - W15 seeing MA's true colors due to him ignoring the fact that he finally had a chance to get some vengeance on TSoH and do what he's been ranting about for the better part of 2 years. Haha, who would have thought the angry chump was such a pansy :lol: At least PR actually had the nads to attack those that he hates...

Don't forget MA singlehandedly disbanding STN and subsequently jumping to scion

DeletedUser

Not in any order

1)Axe vs SP. If this had gone the other way, wouldve given -?- another ally to fight against tH which couldve altered the war and direction of the world.

2) tH vs -?-. Set the stage for the powerful tribes of the late stage world to emerge

3)Downfall of vodka. Again, set in place a chain of events that had a large bearing on the stronger tribes

4)Collapse of 'The North'.

5) Axe vs Exile. Just because :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

2.Joining AXE on Hyushio and raping DA with Scionic Reapers all over our K's.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Hyushio

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-III
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,158
Side 2: 58,167
Difference: 67,991

image.php

all hail MA:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok im bored, and was wondering what was (whats left of the w15 forum community) top 5 moments in w15 all togather was?
it can be anything, from a tribe forming, to a player being rimmed =P

for me:
SP vs NiOn and Vodka, and then -?- lending a little hand and vodka just going bye bye, as it was just funny.

The birth of Scion, for the lols on the forum, as they took on everything and anything.

-?- vs tH,Ninjas and a bit of AXE that lent hand even when they were fighting on most sides already.

4Horse vs werock and there little gimps, as they bragged and then got ripped up by 4Horse from the north and when they merged with loa, AXE from the south.

AXE vs NL and Evil, started off with NL and evil talking lots of... and thinking they were awesome, and ended with them being pretty much ass raped to be nice.

:icon_cool:

Awww Heavy that post is going to make MA come out and gloat :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

AWWW come on guys

All this talk of MA will just bring him to the forums....

DO we really want that??

DeletedUser

5. Being a one village noob and being attacked by mahjaja with over 100k points at the time and not getting rimmed
4. Shutting PR One's pie hole
3. Organizing a 4-tribe coordinated op on PHO3NIX and bringing him down 10M points in a few days
lmao you can't even spell your username right :lol:
1. Being promoted to Duke of the best tribe on w15 :)

DeletedUser64451

5. Being a one village noob and being attacked by mahjaja with over 100k points at the time and not getting rimmed
3. Organizing a 4-tribe coordinated op on PHO3NIX and bringing him down 10M points in a few days

Oh, so YOU'RE boozie's replacement! I was wondering who it was...sure isn't me (whew)

hmm what? He was talking about TSoH?!?
:icon_eek:

drkmyrm

Heh that happend to me as well excepted it was a 10k vs 350k in dmn :p

Hallie87

1) Becoming a member of Wanted in their prime

2) Evil v Wanted war --- first (and only) time I got REALLY attacked - very enjoyable.

3) Playing ping pong with a vill with D.anger

4) Hitting my first Million points !

5) Checking into my account for the first time in weeks to find NO reports - I then send some random noble trains to a tH member, and nabbed all 4 vills muhaha!!

DeletedUser40684

5. my acc goes to someone and he change the password :D
4. nion join ninjas and we fight -?- (too bad for me, my job cannot let me play for 3 month :'( after 1 month fighting -?-)
3. Fighting great alliance in K33 and K34(hmm not that great i think)
2. join Ninjas
1. create tribe ALMUKMINUN with my beloved 13 friend

DeletedUser

some people don't understand that thread is about world's greatest moments not their personal top 5 moments.