Top 5 moments of w15

DeletedUser

ok im bored, and was wondering what was (whats left of the w15 forum community) top 5 moments in w15 all togather was?
it can be anything, from a tribe forming, to a player being rimmed =P

for me:
SP vs NiOn and Vodka, and then -?- lending a little hand and vodka just going bye bye, as it was just funny.

The birth of Scion, for the lols on the forum, as they took on everything and anything.

-?- vs tH,Ninjas and a bit of AXE that lent hand even when they were fighting on most sides already.

4Horse vs werock and there little gimps, as they bragged and then got ripped up by 4Horse from the north and when they merged with loa, AXE from the south.

AXE vs NL and Evil, started off with NL and evil talking lots of... and thinking they were awesome, and ended with them being pretty much ass raped to be nice.

:icon_cool:

nl and evil vs axe *cough* th, tsoh, tsoh-f,exile,exile.,exile3=P

DeletedUser

kinda surprised that Axe - Exile war even got considered...its been what 2 weeks? how do you know it wont be a blow out? (not that it will be or anything) I feel like there are way better more world changing things then just the predictable south going to war...

jaffe25

Fall of EZ family, Merger of 2ez and CK(Boozie and my tribe to form AXE), South vs. North war(don't think was a larger war on W15)

Biggest epic tribal collapses IMO was Wanted and NL fam.

The biggest event in W15 is yet to come. It appears the winner of EXILE and AXE will share the stage with primarily just TSOH and that final curtain call will be the end of the show.

DeletedUser76101

Top Five moments.....

I cant think of that many but here are the main ones mainly SE as thats where I focus.

1. Exile. and Axe war Demolishion of Southern Alliance
2. The Northern Empire falls to the gangbanging of AXE TSOh Exile tH
3.Wanted vs tH then Evil was the fall of wanted
4. Fall of -?-
5.cant think of a 5

DeletedUser

Top Five moments.....

I cant think of that many but here are the main ones mainly SE as thats where I focus.

1. Exile. and Axe war Demolishion of Southern Alliance
2. The Northern Empire falls to the gangbanging of AXE TSOh Exile tH
3.Wanted vs tH then Evil was the fall of wanted
4. Fall of -?-
5.cant think of a 5

Dont forget our buddys the barbs=)

1. fall of NL
2. fall of wanted
3. fall of twig
4. exile vs axe
5. th vs tsoh
(i was gonna put da vs axe but quite frankly da's nobbling of inactives isnt worthy of it)

DeletedUser

1.IML VS ICE my first war
2.4horse vs Werock or I
3.formation of an elite group from 4horse ans X to make evil
4.Axe vs evil
5.at the end me and the rest of my team from k32

seth89

(i was gonna put da vs axe but quite frankly da's nobbling of inactives isnt worthy of it)

Sure it is
Do i need to post a list of all the players who we nobled and were active
Hell just ask amfnes if we noble inactives or is she one of them :icon_rolleyes:

I will be happy to post the players and none were inactive and all were in Axe when it happened :lol:

blaise12

my 5 most rememberable moments were

1.joining FCUK tribe
2.The war between DMN and FCUK for k32 we lost
3.Moving to k0 with tribe members and joining Wrose
4.Fight between Parthia which lasted ofer 2 months
5.moving to k60 joining exile3 and the sothern alliance fall

lots of old and forgotten tribes in my 5 most renemberable lol.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

wtf dmn was never in K32, it was all in the east with a few outpost things near the core

DeletedUser

we werent we may have had 1-2 odd villages there but that would of been it.
our only move in the west was a few K13 villages. and seeing as i was a acting duke of the tribe for pretty much its entire life i should know, and i can say we never even had fcuk mentioned in our forums.

DeletedUser

You like falls don't you?
No, top moments not most liked moments (hence fall of wanted) =(

Sure it is
Do i need to post a list of all the players who we nobled and were active
Hell just ask amfnes if we noble inactives or is she one of them :icon_rolleyes:

I will be happy to post the players and none were inactive and all were in Axe when it happened :lol:

no, i dont have enough time to argue with you if a barb counts as an inactive.

my 5 most rememberable moments were

1.joining FCUK tribe
2.The war between DMN and FCUK for k32 we lost
3.Moving to k0 with tribe members and joining Wrose
4.Fight between Parthia which lasted ofer 2 months
5.moving to k60 joining exile3 and the sothern alliance fall

lots of old and forgotten tribes in my 5 most renemberable lol.:icon_smile:

and who the hell are you?

Kash2Smash

You don't seem to understand that people really don't care =/.

lol, anyway

Personal:

1) Joining VOID|D (Dont remember if it was 'D' or some other alphabet :icon_eek:)

2) Joining *?* (took over a month to convince Pasyden, hard work of sending mails everyday, telling him that i am a good player :icon_razz:, surprised that he never lost his temper on me :) )

3) Joining -?- during the mid of -?- vs Ninja. (Wasnt hard to get in, some 2-3 players were being sat and required active players in the main tribe :icon_wink:)

4) -?- vs tH (hmmm, bad war, bad times :( Still remember the amount of nukes i lost against Nnnoora :( or Helig (forgot his name) )

5) -?- really dead, ran by me, tinyville and some other guy. uhm, yeah -?- wasnt really -?- anymore :S

seth89

no, i dont have enough time to argue with you if a barb counts as an inactive.

Did i refer to barbs I think not :icon_rolleyes:
or did you just refer to amfnes as a barb

Tho your just upset that your tribe is getting pwned :icon_evil: