Top 5 moments of w33

DeletedUser81101

seen this on a few other forums... and maybe can bring some activity :p

just name the your top 5 moments of w33 history... and reasons why if you want. Criticism welcome...
For me its:

1. LEGION/Who? Merger - Shaped the world as it is today
2. Morph! Disbanding - long debate over whether sP.Ag was hacked or he disbanded himself, still unresolved
3. DETOX switching sides - long standing allies becoming best enemies
4. IFYs departure - Huge impact on this world for both sides of the war.
5. Saurabh001 & Mavarok(twice now) new owners switching sides - Always like some controversy :)

why? because all of these were unpredicted moves... no one really saw them coming until it happened.

seen this on a few other forums... and maybe can bring some activity :p

just name the your top 5 moments of w33 history... and reasons why if you want. Criticism welcome...
For me its:

1. LEGION/Who? Merger - Shaped the world as it is today
2. Morph! Disbanding - long debate over whether sP.Ag was hacked or he disbanded himself, still unresolved
3. DETOX switching sides - long standing allies becoming best enemies
4. IFYs departure - Huge impact on this world for both sides of the war.
5. Saurabh001 & Mavarok(twice now) new owners switching sides - Always like some controversy :)

why? because all of these were unpredicted moves... no one really saw them coming until it happened.
funny shit :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

1. Our op on baeze. One of my favourite moments of this world because he was going to move over but got cold feet. I hate spineless people and liars. So yes I enjoyed this as it made him quit :D
2. DETOX switching sides. Brought some fun back down south where it was starting to turn stale.
3. Getting into DETOX, this is when I first joined. My favourite tribe of all time over all the worlds I have played on. Made some great friends and even though a fair few quit I still speak to them to this day. Also met some great friends whilst still playing in particular richard, johnny, tony and yvonne.
4. _WAB_ vs ~KODA~, this was another favourite moment of mine because the wars where you have very little villages are always good fun. Was the first proper war in k66 (my hometown) and was very enjoyable.
5. My spat with Pza7. These countless arguments with this duke are always quite entertaining, I dont like him, he doesnt like me it is as simple as that. I think he hates me but i dont hate him it is a game, if he fell ill in real life I would still offer my support regardless of if we were enemies. I dont think he understands this though :D

These are my favourite moments personally. There are countless others but these events (or people) stick in my mind very well.

DeletedUser

1. KDK declares on e=mc family we kickA$$ for a long time

2. world war 1 against who?

3. legion super tribe merge

4. hawks e=mc merge

5.me quiting after my laptop breaking

DeletedUser

1. Our op on baeze was definatly the best op this world has had , and im glad to have been apart of it .

5million player going to around 1million in two weeks , Wheres the support Legion :icon_neutral: , However saying that I wouldnt have supported a guy who was going to bail with us .

2.When I got told I was too inactive too play while under an op against me , by Pza7 who i had never heard of until then (if you dont understand the last part im trying to say he was inactive )

3.Detox swithcing sides and the plenty of guys banning me from mailing them on Legions side also whetty saying he was cheating LOL Our ever determination to rid the world of noobs, (plenty in legion south according to Drunk in the morning i look at the map and see not many left :D ) Like Koe who only noble inactives and barbs . On a side note well done for him taking the hint and actually attacking mines long and nobling melosira .

4.The friends I have made which I wil name because i am bound to miss plenty out and feel bad you know who you are even some in Legion id consider frineds , not sure they would think the same. I hope they can look past that it is only a game and see why we left and how they would have felt and coped if in our boots :S

5. My ongoing attacks with matarof were brilliant and i have to admit the most fun i have had in sometime , Recap Recap Recap . Not the best at sending under 1 second noble trains but definatly great tactician and kept me busy. He sent majority of attacks against me and caused me a great deal of harm until he quit (hope he was ok and good luck to him ) , he can always come back im sure we can find him an account . GOod luck to him in real life .

6. Legion Merge with wHO , Definatly gave them number 1 spot and only reason legion are still here.
PLenty of them who? PLayers run the tribe now , for good or for bad im not so sure.

Did the old mavarok switch sides then because looking at twstats he was always with legion except someother tribe(one that merged into legion angels ) and when i moved in and went to Legion :/ so its only once he changed sides .

Also someone elighten me in what happened with the awper madeness and Legion please

Also i thought you guys knew for 'months' we were leaving legion /bull /sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

yes, awper madness.... he left got a coplayer (king taurus) shortly after the merge then left.. king taurs was very inactive so we managed to get awper back.... he then found another player to play his account so he could quit, but this guy was absolutely useless (pretty sure he'd never played TW before). When he got attacked he left without setting a sitter. we managed to get awper back one more time but he just set a sitter (me) and left.
the account was was in terrible condition - lvl 1 churches, no support on frontlines, a million groups, unbuilt walls everywhere. I handed the sitting on to someone up north so we could noble him out.

there.. haha, and Im not sure about old mav I didnt really give a stuff bout that one :p

DeletedUser

I mean did awper not spy against hawks or detox or something or got stacked .

Something lkie that ?

DeletedUser

He joined DETOX which caused a bit of a rift between us and HAWKS then when Who? merged with LEGION he left DETOX and joined LEGION so it looked like he had been spying against us for his friends in Who? Whether he was or not I dont know but it was very fishy. There was a point where DETOX were going to ask LEGION to dismiss him there and then so we could take him out but it never came to anything.

DeletedUser

He joined DETOX which caused a bit of a rift between us and HAWKS then when Who? merged with LEGION he left DETOX and joined LEGION so it looked like he had been spying against us for his friends in Who? Whether he was or not I dont know but it was very fishy. There was a point where DETOX were going to ask LEGION to dismiss him there and then so we could take him out but it never came to anything.

Thanks it is fishy seeing as drunk didnt seem to want to reply to it :icon_wink:

Pretty sure IFY mentioned he had been caught spying , anyway I wernt really sure .

They like to duck , dive and dodge situations not in their favour .

Any reason why Tribalwarlegend is no longer in Legion

DeletedUser81101

ehh I tried to reply but internet was being a gayhole.

yes he was spying... we didn't ask him to though he just did. Only really for k45 though.

any reason Mavarok is no longer in DETOX :p

DeletedUser

ehh I tried to reply but internet was being a gayhole.

yes he was spying... we didn't ask him to though he just did. Only really for k45 though.

any reason Mavarok is no longer in DETOX :p

Because I wanted to see on the map the gaping hole i left :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Id like to add on another memory .

Legion have started nobling out IFY LOL

a 17 million account man thats goign to take ages

DeletedUser

1. Being accepted into Legion In their home continent right at the beginning of the world.
2. Mine and PZA7's arguments, then making up ect.
3. Being on the front line in Legion's first war Soap.
4. Being promoted to Duke of Legion's Academy Tribe.
5. Getting rimmed by Legion because of PZA7's on-going personal issues with me.

Ahhh Still to this day world 33 remains the best world I've played on In 3 years!

DeletedUser

I found you.
Had to go through the archives.
Found an old post with a few other old names too.
Ah the memories of friends who've moved on.

Premium (closed)

Page: >1< PicklyPlum on 20.02.2009 at 03:41 Quote Edit Delete
Thinking about buying it for a month, what do you think? Worth it or not?

PZA7 on 20.02.2009 at 03:48 Quote Edit Delete
You get a free premium account for 7 days when you hit 500 points.

I recommend you keep your premium account for when you are nearing a noble as it makes things much easier when you have more than one village!

However, if you can afford it, then it'll certainly help you get ahead in the game!

PicklyPlum on 20.02.2009 at 03:50 Quote Edit Delete
hmmm, well I can afford it...

It's just i have it now and I don't know if I should carry it on, if I do I will keep paying for it untill I quit the world...

I like the map and attack features...

gimmemyrice624 on 20.02.2009 at 04:04 Quote Edit Delete
perhaps you should wait on it until you fully understand the game. u should get the hang of it once u noble your 5th village, dats wen it all seems to come to you and you mite consider buying premium

Greggless on 20.02.2009 at 09:05 Quote Edit Delete
lolits like 2 quid a month

thats pocket change :p

gimmemyrice624 on 20.02.2009 at 12:45 Quote Edit Delete
lolz..too bad thats a lot for me. i'm only 15 anyways haha...

Menolly on 05.03.2009 at 19:25 Quote Edit Delete
I wouldn't even consider playing TW w/o PA anymore. It's way to valuable a tool. Not that you can't find most of the features you get elsewhere, it's just so nice and simple to have it all ingame.
Edited by on 05.03. at 21:01

PZA7 on 05.03.2009 at 19:27 Quote Edit Delete
Yeah, premium is definitely worth the buy! Specially later on when we have more villages!

PicklyPlum on 05.03.2009 at 19:28 Quote Edit Delete
Well, I think I will invest in this "good buy" :p

Pakmann on 05.03.2009 at 20:55 Quote Edit Delete
I agree - I always have it even in the beginning as just the benefit of being able to queue more buildings in the HQ helps you get ahead in the beginning.

The other features are useful too.
:)

Djsmooth on 05.03.2009 at 20:57 Quote Edit Delete
Yeah its great i got it when the free period ended. Its very useful.

DeletedUser

I think IFY would be ashamed of how you have dealt with his account. Letting it just die like that. Nobling it out is not going to do you any good. Especially as you are nobling out his backlines which are supporting his frontlines.