Top 5 moments of w33

DeletedUser81101

we have more frontline members than ever currently...

I never said you had no succesful ops.. the baeze op was very succesful. I said you had no succesful ops on active players. Prove me wrong but I am quite certain that is a fact.
Stiker was a minor success.. nothing to brag about but we did bring his points down quite abit
Considering Mines knew what was coming it was quite hard to make a success out of that... it was still more successful than all the ops on IFeelYou combined though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Rhand . I couldnt agree more with you on your first post. I also see the current situation as an evening out of the playing field with the Western Alliance clearly at the advantage currently. The real question on everyones lips is how the East is gonna react once the gargantuan task of internalling their Poster boy is over and done with .

Concerning the noblings of enemy villas .Who really cares if you attack someone thats inactive/Bored/Super active/being internalled/skillfull/a noob . Like we have stated many a times , a cap is a cap. If someone quit because of relentless attacks on him , then so be it . Whether they will ever admit to it is another story . Doesnt make them a bad player .

Concerning the attacking of someone thats having severe RL troubles. I see your point in some people trying to take advantage of this but yeah discretion is really needed on this one , as there are ways to find out if someone is speaking the truth . But in the end I guess one cannot be blamed when taking advantage of one`s enemy`s misfortunes how heartless it may sound. Its a matter of personal choice .

DeletedUser

@Rhand . I couldnt agree more with you on your first post. I also see the current situation as an evening out of the playing field with the Western Alliance clearly at the advantage currently. The real question on everyones lips is how the East is gonna react once the gargantuan task of internalling their Poster boy is over and done with .

Concerning the noblings of enemy villas .Who really cares if you attack someone thats inactive/Bored/Super active/being internalled/skillfull/a noob . Like we have stated many a times , a cap is a cap. If someone quit because of relentless attacks on him , then so be it . Whether they will ever admit to it is another story . Doesnt make them a bad player .

Concerning the attacking of someone thats having severe RL troubles. I see your point in some people trying to take advantage of this but yeah discretion is really needed on this one , as there are ways to find out if someone is speaking the truth . But in the end I guess one cannot be blamed when taking advantage of one`s enemy`s misfortunes how heartless it may sound. Its a matter of personal choice .

I totally agree with you as well acid, for the short period we have encountered eachother you do nothing but impress me :), ur the sort of TW player I like, enemy or not ^^.

But on the last part, I wouldn't say i'd take advantage of someones misfortunes, for example, if I'd hear a player has been ran over by a car and is in the hospital for weeks and can't set a sitter or whatever, I would NOT attack him due to this information, and I would wait till the player is back and active.
If I have been fighting someone for a while, and I am rebuilding nukes, and my plan is to send them at the player in question, and I then hear he's in the hospital or whatever, then I would doubt, but would probably send them, because I would have if I wouldn't have gotten that information as well, but not sure tbh what I would do then.
But when a player becomes ill or ... in the middle of my and other players attacks, and has been seriously pressured for a while, I would not stop wether I believe it or not. I'd finish my plans and my claims.
I hope this explains it a bit more, not trying to be heartless really, just trying to separate real life from this game, and in my opinion, loosing villages or getting rimmed is not the end of the world.

DeletedUser

Chill . Chill we noble inactives.

Drunkin the morning good luckmy friend good luck !

'But on the last part, I wouldn't say i'd take advantage of someones misfortunes, for example, if I'd hear a player has been ran over by a car and is in the hospital for weeks and can't set a sitter or whatever, I would NOT attack him due to this information, and I would wait till the player is back and active.
If I have been fighting someone for a while, and I am rebuilding nukes, and my plan is to send them at the player in question, and I then hear he's in the hospital or whatever, then I would doubt, but would probably send them, because I would have if I wouldn't have gotten that information as well, but not sure tbh what I would do then.
But when a player becomes ill or ... in the middle of my and other players attacks, and has been seriously pressured for a while, I would not stop wether I believe it or not. I'd finish my plans and my claims.
I hope this explains it a bit more, not trying to be heartless really, just trying to separate real life from this game, and in my opinion, loosing villages or getting rimmed is not the end of the world.'

I hope you see i posted at the same time and you cleared it up well , as i said if your in the middle of attacking dont stop, if you arnt stop, because otherwise whats the point . Getting kicks from someone whos seriously hurt .

Imean if one of us lot went red from now im pretty sure most of us would think somethings up if you know what i mean .

DeletedUser

He doesn't mean that in the contrary to you acid seems to be intelligent. And actually responds to what is said instead of just writing some blabla.
And ******* doesn't not hide what you say, it is also reason for an infraction. So I suggest you remove it before a mods reads it. And in the furture start reading stuff twice instead of diagonaly and then giving ridiculous answers to everything, I don't think ur a total dumbass, often you actually seem to get something, but equally often you just spew ridiculous blabla, wich makes it very unintresting to even bother responding to you, as it mostly has nothing to do with the matter at all. I'll soon stop reading these forums again if this continues. P&P forums can be great, but I cba to respond to them if it's just nonsense, and many will agree, the reason why these forums are dominated by like 3-4 persons is because it's just not worth joining in any arguement.

DeletedUser

He doesn't mean that in the contrary to you acid seems to be intelligent. And actually responds to what is said instead of just writing some blabla.
And ******* doesn't not hide what you say, it is also reason for an infraction. So I suggest you remove it before a mods reads it. And in the furture start reading stuff twice instead of diagonaly and then giving ridiculous answers to everything, I don't think ur a total dumbass, often you actually seem to get something, but equally often you just spew ridiculous blabla, wich makes it very unintresting to even bother responding to you, as it mostly has nothing to do with the matter at all. I'll soon stop reading these forums again if this continues. P&P forums can be great, but I cba to respond to them if it's just nonsense, and many will agree, the reason why these forums are dominated by like 3-4 persons is because it's just not worth joining in any arguement.

Yep nice work point out *********.

Could also point out the swear word your duke put however Im not like that :)

Yep im a total 'dumbass mate' . I love it :D

Ridculous answers come from rediculous statements . This world is changing and you guys are bitter about it .

Im waiting rhand your near me now to cause me trouble :) I cannot cause you trouble because you stacked heavy when i say heavy i mean heavylol:)

Yep man im happy for you to stop posting here and start attacking me ingame if it would make you better .

After all Post here when you have the time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Go ahead and report me Richard. I couldn't care less if I were banned from the externals. Just make sure you read everything though coz your best bud Mines said exactly the same thing in response to me! :)

DeletedUser

Go ahead and report me Richard. I couldn't care less if I were banned from the externals. Just make sure you read everything though coz your best bud Mines said exactly the same thing in response to me! :)

Yes i know mate , and like i said i dont report :)

I dont think i have ever reported someone on externals :icon_razz:

your too cool to report :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yep nice work point out *********.

Could also point out the swear word your duke put however Im not like that :)

Yep im a total 'dumbass mate' . I love it :D

Ridculous answers come from rediculous statements . This world is changing and you guys are bitter about it .

Im waiting rhand your near me now to cause me trouble :) I cannot cause you trouble because you stacked heavy when i say heavy i mean heavylol:)

Yep man im happy for you to stop posting here and start attacking me ingame if it would make you better .

After all Post here when you have the time :icon_wink:

Gonna use same reasoning here, no need to drag PZA7 into this, I don't really care about the swear word, I'm just trying to safe you an infraction. I would have also warned PZA7 if I noticed it ^^.

I didn't say you are a total dumbass I said you aren't, but that you have to respond more to what is said, not to what you think and want to trow on here.

I have 10 villages there, not much to cause trouble with eh :p, I'll try though and I'll try to grow to be able to cause trouble. Yep stacked heavy ofcourse, it's in the middle of a red zone and in danger of close range attacks from acide, I had to work my ass of to get it supported though, I'm not gonna take stuff just to have it taken from me a few day's later. ANd not my fault you attacked so slow, it was constantly being hit by nukes from that other dude that didn't get trew, then ur nukes show up even later and totally don't do anything. Acid did better ^^, he didn't give me the time to get that one village sorted, but I tried, oooo how I tried! :p
I'm in no position to attack you, you are to far from my nukes. And I surely won't waste the little I have there on you as you are also playing the stacking game :). What I will do is take villages from idiots in the area to try and grow strong enough to do something that's worth calling an attack :).

DeletedUser

Werent my villages you nobled my friend ;)

I nobled the smk123 ones claimed for me near me .

Then poor lordhawk had his capped of you i sent everynuke i had near to help him because i like to help friendly guys :icon_wink:

Dunno depends how far the attacks were whether i would stack or snipe possible recap too :)

DeletedUser

@Rhand: I must say you did well in taking those villas and i think it will get very interesting with you pimp and papoomio there close to me. Have been waiting for a few good players to attack. seeing that my enemies now became my allies and i had no real opponents left.

DeletedUser

@Rhand: I must say you did well in taking those villas and i think it will get very interesting with you pimp and papoomio there close to me. Have been waiting for a few good players to attack. seeing that my enemies now became my allies and i had no real opponents left.

I hope so too :). hopefully I can get a decent stronghold there fast :D.

And thx, but the hawks I took them from had just taken them ofcourse as well. But I think they could have done more effort in keeping them. I only had 3 villages with nothing to work with then nobles. All they had to do was drop acid a mail and support would have been there.

My support came from further, and nothing much was done to retake the villages untill it was to late.

DeletedUser

Rhandaltor > I'm in no position to attack you, you are to far from my nukes. And I surely won't waste the little I have there on you as you are also playing the stacking game . What I will do is take villages from idiots in the area to try and grow strong enough to do something that's worth calling an attack .

No problem with this strategy , all others are of the cards for you atm.

Rhandalthor > I hope so too . hopefully I can get a decent stronghold there fast :D.

And thx, but the hawks I took them from had just taken them ofcourse as well. But I think they could have done more effort in keeping them. I only had 3 villages with nothing to work with then nobles. All they had to do was drop acid a mail and support would have been there.

My support came from further, and nothing much was done to retake the villages untill it was to late.

Next time you see this happening , drop me a mail so I can investigate what the lazy buggers are doing :)

DeletedUser

Hehe wish i could acid wish I could, but that would also alarm you sooner then i'd like :D

DeletedUser

Hehe you guys are funny =P

It appears you've killed the convo in this topic baseball :D. But I agree, funny :D.
Anywayz, my top 5 moments. Yes, mine no one else will probably care.

1. Forming a pact with TWL to first all be in separate tribes in K36, and destroy the nub tribes from within to then form a mighty tribe with a few people that were hiding amongst the nubs :).
2. Surviving the storm from the Who? north attacks on me after saurabh, stacked more then half of my villages with his troops, and 2 accounts he was apperently sitting, and then betrayed me and pull all support shortly before the attacks hit. I lost alot then, but I withstood the storm and came out stronger.
3. Actually merging with Who? instead of destroying eachother while the scientist could slowly get stronger.
4. Seeing IFY play, really he's like a TW god to me :), how the hell he found the time and will to put in so much I'll never get it :).
5. Munching Iron Drago villages, it got me back in the game, I was far behind cause of being attacked alot for a while and not being able to grow, and turtling myself up cause of that and having almost no nukes, it's still like that, but thanks to the villages he gave me I'm getting back in the game, thx mate!.

Worst moments:

1. IFY quitting
2. Mines, mav and domi, switching sides. I almost cried. I just came to a point where I thought the entire tribe was a tight bunch of loyal people, and then that happens, and now I shall never trust anyone again in tw :p.
3. TWL accidently killing of my first troops in the beginning of the world, by forgetting to send away troops from a player with 1 village he was sitting :p. OMG those first ones hurt so much to loose, I needed them :D.
4. Realising I was unintentionally offensive to baseball :), I named my village DE-noobed after i took it from him, because he was a TW player, and I see most of them as a bunch of sleeping lazy backliners, that should really do something, so I thought I'd go with the name DE-noobed or something like that, bad mood also. But the day after I realised I really shouldn't, cause I was mocking the only TW player that was making an effort at the time, and he really isn't a noob, he fought hard to keep it.
5. no idea anymore :).

STuff isn't really ordened , just had some spare time and bored. laterz y'all :).

DeletedUser

I never said you had no succesful ops.. the baeze op was very succesful. I said you had no succesful ops on active players. Prove me wrong but I am quite certain that is a fact.
Stiker was a minor success.. nothing to brag about but we did bring his points down quite abit
Considering Mines knew what was coming it was quite hard to make a success out of that... it was still more successful than all the ops on IFeelYou combined though :)

Is wesgan a successful op then drunk or just another major fail :icon_eek: Like baeze:icon_neutral:

Nice work rhand yh i like you :) It was hard to leave somepeople like you in legion :(

DeletedUser

You didn't leave Richard. IFY kicked you out! :lol:

See how much fun a play on words can be?!?! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You didn't leave Richard. IFY kicked you out! :lol:

See how much fun a play on words can be?!?! :icon_biggrin:

No however when i chose to actually attack you guys . :icon_eek:

I had a few days of just whats going on :icon_neutral: