Top 5 moments of w33

DeletedUser

I know that LEGION is not the same without IFY. When did I ever say it wasn't?!?! Him leaving has been our biggest loss to date. Absolutely nothing has been or will be as hard for us than this. And it's not because of the ground we lost.. we lost one of our best friends. So STFU and stop reminding us.. We know more than you ever will how much of loss this is.

Take it easy. We've all been there already. We know plenty about it.

DeletedUser

My word i sense some tear in your eyes PZAS. Only reason why you actual care about IFY leaving is because your hope of being the last tribe standing just totally went down the drain. DITM will just not cut it :D :D :D

DeletedUser

It's doubtfull he'll respond to that tbh. I've got to get to known PZA7 as a careing helpfull person, who respects people and does not think TW is the most important aspect of them. When he say's he'll miss IFY I think he means it. And I think he'll agree with me that we would indeed like to be the last tribe standing, but if we all get rimmed he probably will not cry over it for to long :). We have fun and that's our main goal. And altough IFY's leaving is painfull and a pain in the ass, the tribe did not revolve around him alone, the main difference now is that instead of 1 player holding a GIANT frontline, many people now do, wich actually is at the other sides disadvantage.

DeletedUser

yea good luck with that, you cant even stack a village

Mate, the time spent in Legion, we have learned not to rely on others stacking a village, there are skills you develop over time that can be used. Oh and I can stack a village, but maybe sometimes in order to move forward you need to ask backliners to stack a village for you. And 100 of my nukes over the alternate of 100 defense villages anyday :icon_cool:

When the time comes for you, will you be able to say that Legion will completely stack you? You better hope so, because I doubt you will have enough defense for yourself.

DeletedUser81101

I got enough defense for myself... your nobles cant reach my backline, not even my nobles can reach my backline :)

DeletedUser

Mate, the time spent in Legion, we have learned not to rely on others stacking a village, there are skills you develop over time that can be used. Oh and I can stack a village, but maybe sometimes in order to move forward you need to ask backliners to stack a village for you. And 100 of my nukes over the alternate of 100 defense villages anyday :icon_cool:

When the time comes for you, will you be able to say that Legion will completely stack you? You better hope so, because I doubt you will have enough defense for yourself.

Yh dom takes stacking his tribe mates villages over himself . :icon_wink: bad tribemate and teamplayer he is drunk :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I got enough defense for myself... your nobles cant reach my backline, not even my nobles can reach my backline :)

Lmao, then you obviously have never been opped on properly :icon_wink:

Our nobles will reach your backline, all in due time. :lol: