Top 5 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser83287
  • Start date

DeletedUser83287

Trying to bring back s0me activity...

Who are your top 5 of the noobiest players you have served with or fought against on this world ill start off

WARNING SOME CONTENT MAYBE SEEN AS OFFENSE TO THE PLAYERS BEING TALKED ABOUT REMEMBER THAT IT MAY BE WHAT SOME PEOPLE THINK BUT IT DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE.

5 David10360- divine's leader. I have been in that tribe through account sitting it is so unorganized its scary. the ideas he feeds the members are pure suicidal and the worst part is that they listen he is like 12 years old. He gets about 1 vill every few nonths which is pathetic really but what else do you expect from a divine member...

4 Adam Higgins- A former Divine noob gone to Devils which is an honor that the likes of him do not deserve. He has some anger ssues and makes some really bad choices. He likes to be leader and will stop at nothing to achive baronhood but he's in a new ballpark now. Big pointwhore as well

3 Metalcliff- Leader of IK2. Alot of us have been annoyed with Iron since its founding over a year ago its easy to see they cant accomplish a thing, i dont know why there members have the hope that they will someday rule this world. Back to metal. she has made some good decisions like merging Blue knights and iron together now we only have to noble 3 tribes instead of 6.

2 Bimbogyp- Leader of BF. I have seen her faults with my own eyes although most people like her because of her nice diplomatic words that can easily fool sombody unless your in her tribe. When i was there all is saw was a self serving point whore. i mean whats a leader to make a proper council and then demotes them all because of a rumor of a spy. Then when she thinks he is finally gone she replaces the council with her TAK friends that all have little to no experiance in combat and stratagy. Also should a leader cuss at her members over and over again i think not. A little self centered if you ask me since she has a forum titled "All about Bimbogyp". BF had a chance until Bim became the dictator.

1 tarheelgirl- last but not least the biggest noob in my opinion is tarheelgirl. The biggest point whore i have ever seen in my life all she does is noble barbs and the few vills that wernt barbs were innactives. She has the Worst ODA and ODD i have ever seen in my life. She has never fought a real enemy and merly watches until she gets hit. She is freaking out about a few attacks from Raid which since Rx4u has joined the biggest fake tribe ever, thats what they have been doing so far to most while other BF members have over 1000 without flinching she freaks out over i'd say 10. So hats off to you tarheelgirl your the biggest noob to come to world 39!

DeletedUser92402

Trying to bring back s0me activity...

2 Bimbogyp- Leader of BF. I have seen her faults with my own eyes although most people like her because of her nice diplomatic words that can easily fool sombody unless your in her tribe. When i was there all is saw was a self serving point whore. i mean whats a leader to make a proper council and then demotes them all because of a rumor of a spy. Then when she thinks he is finally gone she replaces the council with her TAK friends that all have little to no experiance in combat and stratagy. Also should a leader cuss at her members over and over again i think not. A little self centered if you ask me since she has a forum titled "All about Bimbogyp". BF had a chance until Bim became the dictator.

1 tarheelgirl- last but not least the biggest noob in my opinion is tarheelgirl. The biggest point whore i have ever seen in my life all she does is noble barbs and the few vills that wernt barbs were innactives. She has the Worst ODA and ODD i have ever seen in my life. She has never fought a real enemy and merly watches until she gets hit. She is freaking out about a few attacks from Raid which since Rx4u has joined the biggest fake tribe ever, thats what they have been doing so far to most while other BF members have over 1000 without flinching she freaks out over i'd say 10. So hats off to you tarheelgirl your the biggest noob to come to world 39!

*Sigh ~ oh dear soph - is this the only form of enjoyment you can find these days? Firstly, Im not surprised as the last post in your tribe was like, well, cant remember. Ive not seen one in ten days. Secondly, my council has 1 member from TAK in it. Thirdly I cussed twice. Fourthly the forum titles "All about Bimbogyp" was started by Cylenstryker. I ran TAK and B.F. what exactly are your earth shattering claims to fame for W39 Soph? You'll be remembered as the idiot bully that gobbed off on the publics because he had nothing else to do - aww diddums.

My suggestion to you Soph - "Settings" - "Delete Account" - get rid of that nasty lingering stagnent smell.

Tarheelgirl, who cares what she nobles, the thing is this is her first go at tribal wars, we all have to start somewhere. She would be the first to send support if needed, and to be honest, Im sure any tribe would swap ten of a self righteous, chauvenistic, head so far up his own rear end gob-on-a-stick idiot like you, for one of her. Whats is incredibly sad soph, is you have forgotten, that first and foremost - THIS IS A GAME.

DeletedUser91429

i would also post in reply that i believe to council of B.F. is very experience, and on another note that Bim is not being a "dictator" and most of all it is a game

DeletedUser

Finally some life here, then you get well take the opportunity to write a bit:)

and remember this is my view of this ;)

#1 BrighteyesLondon

Selfishness player is har to find, as an angry child so he does things without considering the consequences.

Surprised that he is left in the game, but thats probably thanks to his tribe of skilled diplomacy.

#2 DDR Jake

Most point about 2,4 million, why? becuse nobody have attack him before, after some attacks = Dead, ok for small player that need to learn the game, but it should not need years to learn it..

#3 waiting for the candidate

# 4 waiting for the candidate

#5 waiting for the candidate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83287

fame? all i want is activity bim if you really wanna keep this argument up PM me in game and plus i get very lonly in TA i only talk to some Devils members and a few of BF's

sure your council has only 1 tak member now since alot have left for devils or quit

That maybe so about the all about bim forum but you have written all but one topic in there and y not delete it

cussing twice? what a lie

like anyone wants a point whore and im not the bully you think i am ask alot of people i just dont like you in general

OFcourse i dont have anything to do im a TW addict this is what i like to do with my free time andonce again im not interested in fame what so ever im just in it for the fun and i thought this would rather be a popular topic y dont you go ahead and listed urs im probably in it :)

Coomber the stuff you said doesnt really help since your biased on the matter no offence i dont got anything against you

Im liking the actvity even though 2 out of 3 post r hate messages about me well mostly one anyway keep posting guys

DeletedUser

#1 BrighteyesLondon

Selfishness player is har to find, as an angry child so he does things without considering the consequences.

Surprised that he is left in the game, but thats probably thanks to his tribe of skilled diplomacy.

Are you saying that you are not warring NOB! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I lol'd.

Threads like this one are so pointless.
The biggest 5 noobs obviously disappeared from the world a long time ago/likely didn't even make it out of BP. :icon_rolleyes:
So really what you're asking is: "Are there any people you have personal issues with and would like to call out on it? Please name them and give reasons.", or "Please name the top 5 well-known people who do things that annoy you."

Take, for example, KD's post.
BrightEyesLondon is not a noob. Selfish? Perhaps; but surely not a noob by any realistic standards (given that it's the same person who has been there for a while).

DeletedUser

This world is an example of 3 tribes to scared to make a move so they would rather sit back and watch a wave of inactivity hit their tribes.

Back on topic I am curious as to why I have not been included on any of these lists?

DeletedUser80195

Yea I was pretty sure that My name would have been #1 on this list.

This being your first world isn't a valid excuse as to why a player well for lack of a better word........sucks. If my memory serves me correctly the original Cerb started on this world, so did Woody and a few others....... Myself and Nightmare can also be added to this list.

With this game as in everything else you make friends and you learn from everything you do.

In some tribes you are likely to find generations of knowledge and experience, at times entire families play together.

You grow both as a player and a person.

Too many times have we been reminded of how fragile human life really is.

Many of us play this game to get away from the everyday drama and to relax.

This is a tactical game of fighting.......

General MacLean
This world is an example of 3 tribes to scared to make a move so they would rather sit back and watch a wave of inactivity hit their tribes.

GM you couldn't be more wrong in your assumption........

None of the top 3 tribes are afraid at all, I will also go out on a limb and make my own assumption based on talks with other dukes and members of all 3 tribes.......

The world will be cleansed of all other tribes but the top 3, and then there will be an all out free for all against each other. However the tribe taking on the heaviest losses will get gang banged.

Erm you are wrong in your assumption (talking to my self again) two tribes will take out the tribe that poses the biggest threat and then fight it out amongst themselves.

It would tactically genius

BTW I lol'd at this trend.

Oh and I curse every now and then.
Honestly I went on a 3 hours rant both in game and on skype. You see sometimes when people are divided in opinions a common enemy brings them all together. Then a good leader will step in and channel those feelings in a positive direction.

DeletedUser

Top Five NOOBS
(In no particular order)

Jeremy Leite - for trying to ruin a good flame opportunity!!

General MacLean - because he's feeling left out. Only noobs get left out.

Rizzla - because he still thinks he can beat me.

Josh/Goodwins - because they're making me look bad by playing my account more actively than I ever did :'(

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned (excluding me) - because they're not me.

Also;

Rohan White said:
Honestly I went on a 3 hours rant both in game and on skype. You see sometimes when people are divided in opinions a common enemy brings them all together. Then a good leader will step in and channel those feelings in a positive direction.

This is true. We had to make him go sit down in 'cool-down corner'.

DeletedUser89545

Noffish dont hate me for making your account B-E-A-Utiful

Plus it didnt take much to make your account more active

All i had to do was log on

DeletedUser

Jeremy Leite - for trying to ruin a good flame opportunity!!

General MacLean - because he's feeling left out. Only noobs get left out.

Rizzla - because he still thinks he can beat me.

Josh/Goodwins - because they're making me look bad by playing my account more actively than I ever did :'(
I wonder how five people as lovely as those got grouped together. :lol:

DeletedUser89545

I didnt want to say it but i agree with you there rizz. Shame other people in this world cant be more like us!!!!!

DeletedUser92402

I lol'd.

Threads like this one are so pointless.
The biggest 5 noobs obviously disappeared from the world a long time ago/likely didn't even make it out of BP.
:icon_rolleyes:
So really what you're asking is: "Are there any people you have personal issues with and would like to call out on it? Please name them and give reasons.", or "Please name the top 5 well-known people who do things that annoy you."

Take, for example, KD's post.
BrightEyesLondon is not a noob. Selfish? Perhaps; but surely not a noob by any realistic standards (given that it's the same person who has been there for a while).

Nope - still there. And Im only a million points more than Sop.