Top 5 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser83287
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol.. I was sure that I'd be on a list considering I pissed alot of members in THEM off.

DeletedUser83287

Bim i have loads of nobles the only difference between me and you is that i dont like to noble that much i love the fun of nuking i only grow when im asked 2 by several friends constantly ask LA he knows i love to nuke

DeletedUser

Bim i have loads of nobles the only difference between me and you is that i dont like to noble that much i love the fun of nuking i only grow when im asked 2 by several friends constantly ask LA he knows i love to nuke
Your post is not logical.
If you nobled more, you could nuke more. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser83287

bim your being rather immuture about the whole noob topic.

let me restate my answer i know i can nuke more if i noble more but i dont like wasting time with the landing times im quite happy with the amount of nukes i can currently produce

DeletedUser92402

bim your being rather immuture about the whole noob topic.

let me restate my answer i know i can nuke more if i noble more but i dont like wasting time with the landing times im quite happy with the amount of nukes i can currently produce

LMAO - says the person who started this whole thread.

Actually Sop, I currently play 6 worlds, actively and very succesfully I might add. And I can honestly say, you are the worst player/noob/idiot/ass/etc that I have come across ANY of them. So Sop, that can be your singular claim to fame for W39 - the noob with the highest unused noble count - for this I applaud you.

DeletedUser83287

Bim you can insult me all you like i honestly dont care about ur opinion of me or ever will. The only opinions about me that i care about these days are LA's and DK's

DeletedUser92402

Bim you can insult me all you like i honestly dont care about ur opinion of me or ever will. The only opinions about me that i care about these days are LA's and DK's
I haven't insulted you YET. I am laughing though, as both those you mention are in my council and "failing tribe" as you put it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser83287

read ur above posts i see insults and LA and DK are my only friends left on TW. They r loyal to the bone as am i thats y they r there.

DeletedUser

Top Five NOOBS
(In no particular order)

Jeremy Leite - for trying to ruin a good flame opportunity!!

General MacLean - because he's feeling left out. Only noobs get left out.

Rizzla - because he still thinks he can beat me.

Josh/Goodwins - because they're making me look bad by playing my account more actively than I ever did :'(

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned (excluding me) - because they're not me.

Also;

This is true. We had to make him go sit down in 'cool-down corner'.

I WAS ON A LIST! Yes thank god I was not picked last for the first time in my life!

DeletedUser80195

Top Five NOOBS
(In no particular order)

Jeremy Leite - for trying to ruin a good flame opportunity!!

General MacLean - because he's feeling left out. Only noobs get left out.

Rizzla - because he still thinks he can beat me.

Josh/Goodwins - because they're making me look bad by playing my account more actively than I ever did :'(

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned (excluding me) - because they're not me.

Also;

This is true. We had to make him go sit down in 'cool-down corner'.

Hey can I take this Hat off now I cant see where my targets are. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

any body wants to update the list?
just dont forget to mention me