Top 5 stats

DeletedUser

Saw that yesterday Noob. Funnily I have an incoming random attack from one of their members: siddharrth

DeletedUser92190

Anyone knows how an independant tribe has its diplomacy managed by a RAM member?

Thanks for letting me know we had a second academy. It's nice to know. :lol:

But I raise a question to you noob, if I've done a poor job attacking and nobling, then what the hell was your effort against Phoenx?

DeletedUser

I only sent nobles 1 weekend and done a fairly good job but I had no defense cause Karmax had all my D in his villages so got recapped quite a bit.

The quality of ops up there was poor and annoying to participate in so I did other things instead.

DeletedUser

GetRAMmed: It's not really fair to compare different ops against different tribes. They have different leaders, different objectives - and, perhaps most importantly, different opponents.

You would need to really look at numerous items before you could determine the similarities or differences:

For the attackers: how the operation was run, how well that operation incorporated tribe members, the strategy of the ops, the skill of the players participating, how large an op, etc.

And then you also have to take a look at the defenders:

Positioning relative to tribal support, activity or sat account, how large a target (or target range), how skilled the defender (or defenders), how well the defender communicates with the tribe, etc.

Without this information, you really can't same "Hey, you had only had X caps and I had this many more" when you're talking about different operations against different targets on either side of the front.

Even players in the same tribe in the same operation can't really compare results - Player A might have run into villas the target (or tribe) chose to stack or defend, while Player B had their nukes and trains hit almost empty villas; or Player A's caps were retaken because the defender had recapping forces and support nearby, while Player B got to keep their villas because the target either couldn't retake them or hold them.

KarmaX

GetRAMmed: It's not really fair to compare different ops against different tribes. They have different leaders, different objectives - and, perhaps most importantly, different opponents.

You would need to really look at numerous items before you could determine the similarities or differences:

For the attackers: how the operation was run, how well that operation incorporated tribe members, the strategy of the ops, the skill of the players participating, how large an op, etc.

Positioning relative to tribal support, activity or sat account, how large a target (or target range), how skilled the defender (or defenders), how well the defender communicates with the tribe, etc.

Without this information, you really can't same "Hey, you had only had X caps and I had this many more" when you're talking about different operations against different targets on either side of the front.

Even players in the same tribe in the same operation can't really compare results - Player A might have run into villas the target (or tribe) chose to stack or defend, while Player B had their nukes and trains hit almost empty villas; or Player A's caps were retaken because the defender had recapping forces and support nearby, while Player B got to keep their villas because the target either couldn't retake them or hold them.

I totally agree there and I think noobaxes, you need to man up too in regard to that. What we did, was what we thought of best in the situations we had. We are not looking for a short term kill war as PHOENX are skilled defender, and we have many other things to take into account and what we're doing so far, I'm very satisfied with it, and in coming days will try to improve it more and more.

DeletedUser92190

Fair enough.

But to say I have a poor nobling rate or am only capable of nobling isolated players would be mistaken.

DeletedUser

@ GetRAMmed: I don't remember where (if) Noob said that, but I would agree with your statements for almost the same reasons I listed above. Very difficult to know what is going on in another's account unless you've been in there.

Except of course, for Shipley's, and everyone could tell what he used his account for ... :: wink ::

DeletedUser92190

@ GetRAMmed: I don't remember where (if) Noob said that, but I would agree with your statements for almost the same reasons I listed above. Very difficult to know what is going on in another's account unless you've been in there.

noobaxes said:
t dates a long way back. BD war, CRY war, Phoenx war (etc) all showed poor nobling rate of the enemy by RAM, especially when you look at RAM's (T-W-C) size...
I am addressed by this statement, as I am a member of RAM.

I happen to think my nobling rate is pretty good, but if I/Aubree put more effort into nobling we could easily have 50 coquers on Decide. Also, unfortunately, RL hit me hard shortly after Decide's declaration and I spent 5 days in jail. :icon_cry:

Except of course, for Shipley's, and everyone could tell what he used his account for ... :: wink ::
Shipley is no longer around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am addressed by this statement, as I am a member of RAM.

I happen to think my nobling rate is pretty good, but if I/Aubree put more effort into nobling we could easily have 50 coquers on Decide. Also, unfortunately, RL hit me hard shortly after Decide's declaration and I spent 5 days in jail. :icon_cry:

Shipley is no longer around.

Ah, gotcha. Don't think he was talking about you directly, GetRAMmed. As you know, I like Aubree - she's a former original tribemate of mine - and I think her account has done relatively well.

With almost any tribe, there are brilliant players and ... less than brilliant players.

I believe RAM is particularly subject to higher highs and lower lows, because RAM has had 553 tribe changes (versus 368 for BH - RAM's closest in size - and Phoenx, who has had 161 tribe changes.) And that's not even counting people like you and me, who wandered in to help, or those accounts who have been passed to three or four new players ...

I feel RAM is like a lumbering giant - massive, but sometimes it gets in it's own way. Toss in the constant addition and deletion of players, and there must be some continuity issues as well.

Edit: I was just poking at Shipley - I can rarely resist. Sometimes you can lure him out of hiding that way. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92190

again?

Im sure he'll return and all command of RAM will be under his authority as previously shown!

I'll put my nuts on Shipley's chin long before I let that douche bag tell me anything. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

I'll put my nuts on Shipley's chin long before I let that douche bag tell me anything. :icon_biggrin:

lol! How will you name the new tribe you are going to establish after that GRamned? Let me guess... ~TN~ (The Nuthouse) ... maybe ? :lol:

DeletedUser92190

lol! How will you name the new tribe you are going to establish after that GRamned? Let me guess... ~TN~ (The Nuthouse) ... maybe ? :lol:

Nah, the 69er's. Out here in K69. It's a no-brainier. :icon_rolleyes:... :lol: