Top 5 tribes opinions only

DeletedUser

With the Tribes 6- 20 changing so often there is not much point giving an opinion on them.

The top 5 have been pretty solid for quite some time now. This is a thread dedicated to the top5 tribe opinions.

Please don't post anything other than opinions of all top 5 tribes (even if it is to comment on another players opinion) .

You can copy/paste the following:

Rank Tribe name
1 PRIME
2 {BK}
3 FEAR?!
4 KilTom
5 Tatty

1. Prime- Really strong tribe, have proven themselves in multiple conflicts, war with H-bomb, Who? and Kong. Also Prime has very strong leadership with HTM and Don Funk.

2. {BK}- Southern tribe, Under the leadership of Arcanum and Jhill94 an aggresive tribe and focus on dominating southern continents.

3. FEAR?!- Founded by rich26, Warring kiltom at the moment and doing a pretty good job. They are being led by Rich26, and King ziggy, and Legdenno. :)
Who? is your duke anyway. :)

4.Killtom- With strong alliance with Prime they have ruled the north they are warring Fear at the moment.

5.Tatty- Leader Hefty Smurf(sinaelayen) haven't noticed them yet but their tribe seems good. Addiootional info X-char, aka airsofter one of the most experianced strategist I think is also a leader of Tatty,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense to Hefty or anything, but I'll say this again.

Tatty's only ranked 5th because I invited all the ex-FUSION members on a sat account as a joke :icon_neutral:

The only real tribes left are prime, bk fear!? and kiltom. The rest are just fodder in my opinion.

rich26ca

ok, i'll bite...

1 PRIME - as always organized and planning (0.o i'm watching you, lol)
2 {BK} - Don't know much, haven't seen anything really... maybe time to shine ;)
3 FEAR?! - obviously basis, but always improving ;)
4 KilTom - Proving to be the kings of support(But we figured out how too crack that nut hey jon ;)
5 Tatty - ah heft and ixy... you make me laugh and mad, sometimes at the same time, lol..

@ maker your leadership guess are incorrect just so you know on many of the commented leaders ;) other wise thanks for something to do...

DeletedUser

1 PRIME - clearly the tribe to beat, they aren't moving from the top spot any time soon.

2 {BK} - heard good and bad things, but they seem to be dominating the south at present.

3 FEAR?! - made up of some very good players, they'll continue to play an important role in the top 5.

4 KilTom - Don't know much about killnubs, other than hearing lots of ppl refer to them as killnubs, lol

5 Tatty - my tribe, being led by two of the most experienced players still playing on this world, and happy to say I've been joined by a bunch of tribes mates from the failed FLB/SAW merger. I'm already impressed by the standards of the leaders, and as long as we continue to get on with it you can expect big things.

HeftySmurf

5 Tatty - ah heft and ixy... you make me laugh and mad, sometimes at the same time, lol..
We made him laugh by saying it was XXX night on a thursday.
Then Angry by saying Legdenno was the only act :lol:

DeletedUser

I am not a leader of Tatty. Neither is Airsofter. Edit your opinions again.

DeletedUser

I am not a leader of Tatty. Neither is Airsofter. Edit your opinions again.

Sinaelyen is in the profile.
Tatty was founded by Sinaelyan, Direct all noob questions and spam to him.

"Tatty is an independent tribe, anybody that says we are not can go suck on our axes and nobles."

Recruitment and Diplomacy is also handled by: Sinaelyan

Bite Me?

Tatty is Lead by Sinaelyan
Tatty's Sexy Co-Leader is PisoPiso <3!

Show us your Tatty Bojangles!

well its an opinion.

DeletedUser

Sinaelyen is in the profile.
Tatty was founded by Sinaelyan, Direct all noob questions and spam to him.

"Tatty is an independent tribe, anybody that says we are not can go suck on our axes and nobles."

Recruitment and Diplomacy is also handled by: Sinaelyan

Bite Me?

Tatty is Lead by Sinaelyan
Tatty's Sexy Co-Leader is PisoPiso <3!

Show us your Tatty Bojangles!

well its an opinion.

5.Tatty- Leader Hefty Smurf(sinaelayen) haven't noticed them yet but their tribe seems good. Addiootional info X-char, aka airsofter one of the most experianced strategist I think is also a leader of Tatty,

He meant this.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the clarification with quoting, guyver...makes it so much easier to understand the humor in the concerned post for SOME peoples

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name
1 PRIME - a 'death' tribe ( - too much allies), feeding with same 'wather'..
2 {BK} - growing with old SEL members and getting not so honor people inside
3 FEAR?! - making a stand. A good attitude as a tribe.
4 KilTom - partial a good tribe but sometime appear to be as a big brother puppet. Their 'image' as tribe suffer sometime..
5 Tatty - born only from a few time.. cannot enter in this category:
"[...] The top 5 have been pretty solid for quite some time now[/..]" .. so cannot say something in this moment about them.

Hells Toy Master

Ok, Ill bite.

:icon_twisted:

1 - Prime, My men.... Lead by Don and myself.. I have managed to inspire them to greatness through my high level of competence or In-competence.... Ill let you pick. :icon_wink:

2 - BK, lead by Alan and gang.... good guys and lead by a stratigest that is usaly 2 steps ahead of the curve... they have earned their spot.

3 - Fear, Lead by rich and are the only tribe left that can challange BK for the #2 slot. ( In Skill / Size / Growth / Activity ) I was not impressed with them untill they managed to turn the war vs Kiltom in their favor and have kept it on their side ever since.

Congrats guys, you have done a good job!

4 - Kiltom, sigh, What Am I going to do with you? .... Sigh.... Kiltom is only barly holding onto this place and have basicly lost their war because of the revolving door memberships in their leadership team... Add in Fear's and Tattys Psyic warfare, ( mind games, like saying prime is going to declare on them, ) Is burning through their leaders sanity like Gasoline on a fire.

Anyways I belive Randerson is now leading them and I wish him luck.

5 - Tatty.... Ixy, Ixy, Ixy.... You need to talk with Hefty more offten as the right hand here barly knows what the left is doing! ... Or has Done! .... Or what he has left behind for you to clean up and is currently molding on your living room floor!

I wish you luck Ixy with your K domination plans.

DeletedUser

Ok, Ill bite.

1 - Prime, My men.... Lead by Don and myself.. I have managed to inspire them to greatness through my high level of competence or In-competence.... Ill let you pick. :icon_wink:

2 - ally

3- potential new ally over an old one?

4- ally

5- NAP

Corrected that one for you.

DeletedUser

Ok, Ill bite.

2 - BK, lead by Alan and gang.... good guys and lead by a stratigest that is usaly 2 steps ahead of the curve... they have earned their spot.

3 - Fear, Lead by rich and are the only tribe left that can challange BK for the #2 slot. ( In Skill / Size / Growth / Activity ) I was not impressed with them untill they managed to turn the war vs Kiltom in their favor and have kept it on their side ever since.

Congrats guys, you have done a good job!

4 - Kiltom, sigh, What Am I going to do with you? .... Sigh.... Kiltom is only barly holding onto this place and have basicly lost their war because of the revolving door memberships in their leadership team... Add in Fear's and Tattys Psyic warfare, ( mind games, like saying prime is going to declare on them, ) Is burning through their leaders sanity like Gasoline on a fire.

Anyways I belive Randerson is now leading them and I wish him luck.

5 - Tatty.... Ixy, Ixy, Ixy.... You need to talk with Hefty more offten as the right hand here barly knows what the left is doing! ... Or has Done! .... Or what he has left behind for you to clean up and is currently molding on your living room floor!

I wish you luck Ixy with your K domination plans.

heya HTM good to see you posting and nice review - haven't seen you on here for a while?

DeletedUser

Ok, Ill bite.

3 - Fear - Awww thanks HTM :icon_redface: However you didn't mention me and the scary thing is maker did :icon_eek::lol:

4 - Kiltom - FEAR?! and Tatty mind games?! None of us in FEAR?! are capable of that and I doubt Ixy and the gang are either :icon_biggrin:

Since you are the puppet master (well in this case toy master :icon_wink:), might I suggest pulling some strings? :lol:

5 - Tatty - Ewww... just ewww.

Why is everyone biting? Maybe it's a duke thing. As a baron, I much rather prefer to gnaw... :lol:

1. Prime - As I've stated before, I was highly impressed until they recruited Kong members. :icon_neutral:

2. {BK} - Don't know much other than they're the right hand puppets of Prime. I'd say I'd like to see them do some major warring but that would be nearly impossible since they're only border is with an ally :icon_redface:

3. FEAR?! - *Insert obvious bias statement here*

4. KilNubs - I hear DJ is doing a good job now that Clammy seems to have vanished into thin air. I've been a bit behind lately but I"m sure things are as they usually are. Suprised to see Jon Jay delete :icon_eek:

5. Tatty - They're kind of all over the place, meaning they can pwn from all directions. Ixy still owes me a CoA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser47445

Im on board i guess

1 PRIME - Proved their stuff several times, kinda messed up taking in old Kong members, but still powerful
2 {BK} - Moving and nobling
3 FEAR?! - Not really sure....I havent heard much, but what i do hear is they have turned the war with the KilFam upside down
4 KilTom - Appear to be good, but the losses suffered by FEAR?! are tearing them apart...Need to step up or R.I.P.
5 Tatty - Unknown.....Havent heard anything

Hells Toy Master

heya HTM good to see you posting and nice review - haven't seen you on here for a while?

True, I have been mostly absent from these forums since, what? april?

so, Lets have some fun. :icon_wink:

Why is everyone biting? Maybe it's a duke thing. As a baron, I much rather prefer to gnaw... :lol:

1. Prime - As I've stated before, I was highly impressed until they recruited Kong members. :icon_neutral:

2. {BK} - Don't know much other than they're the right hand puppets of Prime. I'd say I'd like to see them do some major warring but that would be nearly impossible since they're only border is with an ally :icon_redface:

3. FEAR?! - *Insert obvious bias statement here*

4. KilNubs - I hear DJ is doing a good job now that Clammy seems to have vanished into thin air. I've been a bit behind lately but I"m sure things are as they usually are. Suprised to see Jon Jay delete :icon_eek:

5. Tatty - They're kind of all over the place, meaning they can pwn from all directions. Ixy still owes me a CoA :icon_wink:

1 - sorry, stupid is not written on my forhead.

2 - Keep calling them Puppets, Im sure that our southern friends appricate it..... I personaly find that it has been less difficult to try and manipulate YOU king Ziggy, than it has been to try and get them to do somthing that they have not pre-planned for in the first place. :icon_biggrin:

3 - sorry Ziggy, but your mails almost never reach my desk where I tend to get one of rich'es every other day.... usaly the same one from a new source, but I get more of his than yours, hence, my comment.

4 - :icon_twisted:

5 - or anyone can "PWN" a piece of them..... Meh, their recuiting choices are their own and as long as they dont stir up trouble with us then their golden.

Corrected that one for you.

2 - ally

3- potential new ally over an old one?

4- ally

5- NAP

Oh really? .... Are you Sure this is correct? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Guys we don't want this thread locked so please stick to the opinions, also all opinions could be backed up by proof by stats and ennoblements.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

True, I have been mostly absent from these forums since, what? april?

so, Lets have some fun. :icon_wink:

1 - sorry, stupid is not written on my forhead.

2 - Keep calling them Puppets, Im sure that our southern friends appricate it..... I personaly find that it has been less difficult to try and manipulate YOU king Ziggy, than it has been to try and get them to do somthing that they have not pre-planned for in the first place. :icon_biggrin:

3 - sorry Ziggy, but your mails almost never reach my desk where I tend to get one of rich'es every other day.... usaly the same one from a new source, but I get more of his than yours, hence, my comment.

4 - :icon_twisted:

5 - or anyone can "PWN" a piece of them..... Meh, their recuiting choices are their own and as long as they dont stir up trouble with us then their golden.

Oh really? .... Are you Sure this is correct? :icon_twisted:

Only reason it might be different now is they are allying/merging with Fear in order to war you. It's not like Prime made any moves to break out of the extreme cuddle fest you created.

I find it laughable that you guys criticised Hulk for declaring on the entire world and not attacking everyone at the same time, and then you go and recruit/ally/nap the entire world. The recruits keep getting better and better, I must say. Ramless nukes ftw ;) It can't be anything else but mass recruitment for points because the standards clearly aren't there.

Guys we don't want this thread locked so please stick to the opinions, also all opinions could be backed up by proof by stats and ennoblements.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Quiet, tool.

DeletedUser

A minor correction

I'll simply point out that since this post was created, the top 5 tribes have changed. You really should not have included that 5th one.