Top 5 tribes opinions only

Hells Toy Master

Ok, back on topic.

1 - Prime... no comment.
2 - BK... has more options planned then 90% of the world would guess.
3 - Kiltom... should start turning arround soon.
4 - fear... :icon_twisted: Its fun giving these guys a hard time, and boy do they like to dish it back out.
5 - SAW... Hmmm good luck, and I think you guys are going to need it. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

1.Prime- cookies for youz
2.{BK}- ftw
3.Fear?!- legendary goodies
4.KILLtom- nooby burgers
5. Saw - b1gg4st n00b0rz 3v4h

DeletedUser

Ok, back on topic.

1 - Prime... no comment.
2 - BK... has more options planned then 90% of the world would guess.
3 - Kiltom... should start turning arround soon.
4 - fear... :icon_twisted: Its fun giving these guys a hard time, and boy do they like to dish it back out.
5 - SAW... Hmmm good luck, and I think you guys are going to need it. :icon_twisted:

Options? In other words, they are doing everything they can to appease Prime and not noble their barbs?
{BK} Plans:
1. Punish every Barb available (but make sure they arent next to Prime because we don't want to anger master).
2. Think about who to repeatedly use the fake script on and scare into joining our tribe.
3. If they don't join after mass faking, find a way to get them banned for their insolence.
4. win!

rbh135

Options? In other words, they are doing everything they can to appease Prime and not noble their barbs?
{BK} Plans:
1. Punish every Barb available (but make sure they arent next to Prime because we don't want to anger master).
2. Think about who to repeatedly use the fake script on and scare into joining our tribe.
3. If they don't join after mass faking, find a way to get them banned for their insolence.
4. win!
1.You want them to attack Prime? Wouldn't be a smart move on their part if they attack alone. They're also allies and have good relations with them so nobling barbs not so close to Prime would be best so that they wouldn't invade their territory just like that :\
2.If someone actually does join after the mass fakes, he wouldn't be worth the invite :p
3. it helped in FLB war... a bit ...
4. which they will :eek:

DeletedUser

1.You want them to attack Prime? Wouldn't be a smart move on their part if they attack alone. They're also allies and have good relations with them so nobling barbs not so close to Prime would be best so that they wouldn't invade their territory just like that :\
2.If someone actually does join after the mass fakes, he wouldn't be worth the invite :p
3. it helped in FLB war... a bit ...
4. which they will :eek:

1. I bet no Prime player would think twice about nobling whatever they wanted in {BK} territory
2. see Ampac + other traitors
3. see Bong, Ampac + other traitors
4. of course they will win; unless Prime decides they aren't worth keeping around

stuper

{BK} Plans:
4. win!

I understand why people think that bk is primes puppets because it would only make sence, but looks can be deciving.. their might be or might not be angry messages and tension going on between the two tribes in hidden forums and private mails.... I wont tell you and i doubt others will because it could be a matter of tribal security.... All im saying is that looks can be decieving...

2. (the bolded part) the amount of barbs that bk has nobled in the last while is close to nothing (except for a brief stint where we had to gain some more K presants... over all next to no barbs are nobled...
If your suggesting that thats a future plan... I suppose its possible but a doubt it

3. The bit about how prime will turn on one tribe or another, it will prolly happen some time or another thats how the game goes and for a tribe to think that they are safe no matter what is just foolish.. ofcourse its always better to have an ally Vs. an enemy

back to the topic

1. Prime- good it will be a while before they get nocked off the top or will it :icon_wink:...lol
2. {BK} - I like them a little

3. FEAR! - I think they will be around for a while... impressive turn agains kiltom

4. kiltom- being tested... will either fall or grow stronger after the weak are flushed out

5. If i remember right looking at the point spread they are super far from breaking the top 4 or so...

HeftySmurf

I understand why people think that bk is primes puppets because it would only make sence, but looks can be deciving.. their might be or might not be angry messages and tension going on between the two tribes in hidden forums and private mails.... I wont tell you and i doubt others will because it could be a matter of tribal security.... All im saying is that looks can be decieving...

ty for that, new way to spread stuff now :icon_twisted: