Top 5 tribes opinions only

rich26ca

I think the factory alot forget in all this is that at time of alot of hulkers, was sometime ago for alot of them.

in that time players that were good have become much better. not to say this world is so uber talented. just that when talking about 1000+ people some of them came from early worlds and have been playing longer now then when hulk was in there prime. Time=Experience... thats all that seperates most players... with any real skill.

DeletedUser

I think the factory alot forget in all this is that at time of alot of hulkers, was sometime ago for alot of them.

in that time players that were good have become much better. not to say this world is so uber talented. just that when talking about 1000+ people some of them came from early worlds and have been playing longer now then when hulk was in there prime. Time=Experience... thats all that seperates most players... with any real skill.

Not at all. You can start your first world and be an amazing player. Or you could have been playing for a couple years and still be mediocre or a complete noob.

The time you've spent playing really doesn't determine how good you are.

And Hulk had quite a few newer players but those newer players still became great players because of Hulk and the players that were already great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hells Toy Master

1. Um, alright?

2. Do you think I care what {BK} think? Really, they're on the complete opposite side of the world, not to mention they're attacking one of our members down there with villages. When exactly have you been manipulating me by chance? Or are you just saying it would be easier to manipulate me than it would be to manipulate {BK}, talking like you know from experience :icon_wink:

3. So I have to send mails to be a leader? I'll get right on it!

4. :villagers:

5. Have you approached them with an alliance or NAP at least?

I'd say so minus us allying with you guys.

Not to mention 5th and 6th are only 6 mil different where as 4th and 5th and around 33 mil? Unless something drastic changes in the top 4 the only one really changing would be rank 5.

2 - Reply to bold part: Yes, though I have never been able to get you king ziggy to do what I wanted, I am saying that I have a even lesser chance to sucseed vs Alan of bk.

3 - Lol, Mail is being used as a generic term for a comuication that you made that has been recorded in some manner and passed on... but its easeyer to say, "Mail"

4 - :lol:

5 -Since tatty is no longer the 5th ranked tribe and since I doubt they will be a tribe much longer, I will skip the rest as its a moot point.

1. Prime- should get gangbanged at their "prime" to see what they truly are made of.
2. {BK}- southern noobs for now :eek:
3. FEAR?!- /claps. doing good against kiltom
4. KilTom- kilnubs :eek:
5. S.A.W- nubs :eek:

Ohh Ok, then why dont you go out there and set it up instead of posting here?

Make sure you add in the, "gang bang" part to make it fun. :icon_biggrin:

Prime's successful. Being a successful tribe doesn't mean you're a good tribe. Prime is beep, to say they're good just because they're #1 is idiotic.

If anyone could find me 5 good players(by my standards) in Prime that were not in Hulk and then I would concede they're not beep.

Edit- Oh and here's my evaluation:

1. Prime- beep
2. {BK}- beep
3. FEAR?!- Mostly beep
4. KilTom- beep
5. S.A.W- 99% beep

Yes yes yes we are the forever turds... the crap of the world... ge golly wiz... its not like I have not read this nearly every day for the last YEAR...

even though I am tired of hearing the same crap, I do like that you still consider us crap and nothing but crap at that.

oh really can we see some of these mails as it prob from me.

and nothing is said that isn't true.

1. Your border with kiltom is an obvious target not hard for them to figure that out on there own.

2. Fear border is small and can handle any prime attacks at this point in the world. So people turn to us!

3. BK - when they realize there only surviving on your good graces when it serves you, you will turn.

4. Your intel is not what is use to be as most of the tribes you think I'm contacting, contacted me first.

all very true and very obvious to any one with any foresight. And as for the time projection, guess time will tell ;)

I would challenge that. I would put me and some non-hulk players i know here on this world against any hulk player of equal size and they would do fine against them one on one. The biggest diff i see is the time spent playing the actual game. as the knowledge is there for all to know and discover just who does and doesn't put the time in is the real diff. when it comes to general size and stats that is....

1 - Yes, but only if I or they are going to take a risk of a war that Fear will use to join in and attemt to crush one side.... so if they turn on us and fear dose not join in on their side but rather you stay out or join in on our side, they die..... There is more than one side to this coin.

2 - LoL, and your demoting bk..... they must be so sad. :icon_cry:

3 - :icon_eek: WoW, now Im scared..... :icon_cry:..

4 - And then fowareded your reply to me. :icon_razz:

Rich26ca
1. not everyone in prime will remain there. sorry that's as much as i can say on that one atm.

2. kilnubs are already doing this very same thing. they feel there alliance is strong as long as fear and fusion are fighting prime. the second there not they know that prime north will attack much like you know...

there mailing us and fusion feeling out both of us. prime is top dog which commands respect, but others already know that there time is coming.

actually one look at the map and you can tell that this world needs a 4 way alliance against them to win. and everyone is plotting its hilarious and fun at the same time know what i mean ;)

I was actually asked to approach you guys but didn't know how, lol... funny how it all works out in the end 6 months ago would never of thought that i would be in a tribe i create on this world. as well as allying with with others to take prime down. ahh gotta love this game.

~Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

nice edit there i can post the original though...

and as that clearly states.

"everyone is plotting its hilarious and fun at the same time know what i mean ;)"

wouldn't know that unless there ploting was mailed to me before this was sent out, right?

all i was saying is you and don think its me and fear doing all this... and its not... we may have a hand in it but we didn't start this but we are willing to finish it:icon_twisted: (rich wishes for an evil laugh button)

DeletedUser

i dont see why everyone says rich founded FEAR cuz he reallys hasnt. i founded tenth and we recruited some members of who. so i don tsee how he is founder of anything.

1.Prime- Top dog for a reason, earned their spot even if it meant recruiting the people they said they wouldnt recruit.
2.{BK}- not too much to say but they are sitting prettty at primes right hand and most likely wont do anythign differently. but once prime go after them they will regret sitting with their thumbs up their A$$es
3.Fear?!- bias, but id say are doing ok
4.KILLtom- still think a lot are nubs. but whatever =p
5. Saw- Hopfully they wont be a bunch of barb noblers like before.

DeletedUser

2.{BK}- not too much to say but they are sitting prettty at primes right hand and most likely wont do anythign differently. but once prime go after them they will regret sitting with their thumbs up their A$$es
Yawn isn't that statement getting a little boring now?
I'm sure if we look in the dark and distant past we could find another 2nd ranked tribe that did the same.

DeletedUser

2 - Reply to bold part: Yes, though I have never been able to get you king ziggy to do what I wanted, I am saying that I have a even lesser chance to sucseed vs Alan of bk.

3 - Lol, Mail is being used as a generic term for a comuication that you made that has been recorded in some manner and passed on... but its easeyer to say, "Mail"

4 - :lol:

5 -Since tatty is no longer the 5th ranked tribe and since I doubt they will be a tribe much longer, I will skip the rest as its a moot point.

2 - I see. But you've never tried to get any info from me :icon_sad:

3 - Then I assume you mean posts in the forums (which I rarely do anyway) considering I don't have a messenger like Skype.

4 - :wood:

5 - Agreed.

1 - Yes, but only if I or they are going to take a risk of a war that Fear will use to join in and attemt to crush one side.... so if they turn on us and fear dose not join in on their side but rather you stay out or join in on our side, they die..... There is more than one side to this coin.

Wow, talk about using tribes to win a war. That sounds very familiar...

Actually there really isn't more than one side. You guys are still our enemies. Your players are still attacking our players (me included). We take pride in being the only top tribe you aren't allied with. We know we'll fight you eventually, you just have recruited close enough to us yet to really fight a war :icon_eek:.

Yawn isn't that statement getting a little boring now?
I'm sure if we look in the dark and distant past we could find another 2nd ranked tribe that did the same.

KilTom? Though I don't remember them ever being #2...

rich26ca

I think he is referring to WHO? is that the path you guys really wanna take? if you were there then you know where the path of complacency goes.... which is bound to happen to BK as prime own there northern border.

All i can see is at BK current state, you guys will end up cuddled up to prime with no where to go. Large players but none with real war experience. and it will be a walk through for most of your tribe when prime does come a knocking.

The one true fact of prime is they will keep you as long as they need you. Once they don't the planning begins. With no diplomacy ever really honored, only up held to when it suits them.

Which only show's the same thing i've said about them all along. There a decent/good tribe that is patient, smart, and methodical.... and it has seen them to there position with in this world....

(PnP moster turns his ugly head, hey HTM)

Last edited:

Don Funk

I've never proclaimed to be elite. But I'll proclaim I'm better than probably everyone in Prime. Some old-Hulk players probably could give me a run for my money, though.

I'd bet some of the players in your tribe would agree with me on the above statement:icon_wink:

Assuming I'm one of the people you're referring to.

(Btw, this is for the top 5, not top 9. Please learn to count)

Who said I was talking about you ?? LMAO ...

There is nothing like an ego as big as yours...Its so big it even clouds your ability to see your own faults. Its too bad you didnt have the stamina to stay in the game so that you now have to play from an alternate account.... I guess that is one your "elite" abilities ;)

Don Funk

king ziggy the 2 said:
Actually there really isn't more than one side. You guys are still our enemies. Your players are still attacking our players (me included). We take pride in being the only top tribe you aren't allied with. We know we'll fight you eventually, you just have recruited close enough to us yet to really fight a war .

Just because you joined Fear!? doesnt make you less Who?...What did you expect?
You did not seriously expect the boys to back down .. did you?
Anyways ... If the boys target you from time to time, then rest asured it is pure love ;) ...nothing less than pure love.

DeletedUser

Just because you joined Fear!? doesnt make you less Who?...What did you expect?
You did not seriously expect the boys to back down .. did you?
Anyways ... If the boys target you from time to time, then rest asured it is pure love ;) ...nothing less than pure love.

Thank you Don for reiterating what I just said... :icon_rolleyes:

HTM was trying to say that we'd actually help you guys if KilTom declared war on you, which was a total joke. Like I was saying, you are still our enemies and always will be, especially to the Who? members that fought you.

No, I didn't expect them to back down on me, however they did. I guess my villages don't seem all that appealing after I catting most of them down. :icon_wink: I haven't felt the love for a while now other than a few scouts here and there. It seems some of the people that loved me have since flat-lined...

Don Funk

Well we are busy busy ... they must have forgotten you.
How rude ;)

DeletedUser

Well we are busy busy ... they must have forgotten you.
How rude ;)

Indeed. Either that or they just don't seem to be as active anymore since their closest enemies got recruited. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

1.Prime- Ohai der buddeh's!
2.{BK}- Yeah we're fine.
3.Fear?!- Confused.
4.KILLtom- Again, Confused.
5. Saw - Errr, right....

Considering I don't know much about Fear and KilFam, someone explain to me.

Is there a N.A.P/cease fire?
Are they merging?
Is the Cake a lie?!?!

DeletedUser

Who said I was talking about you ?? LMAO ...

There is nothing like an ego as big as yours...Its so big it even clouds your ability to see your own faults. Its too bad you didnt have the stamina to stay in the game so that you now have to play from an alternate account.... I guess that is one your "elite" abilities ;)

Considering your stupidity and HTM's lack of ability in-game my conclusion of Prime being horrible seems apt:icon_wink:

"Assuming I'm one of the players you're talking about"

Okay, I know, it uses words like 'players' and 'the' so it must be really hard for you to understand, but I don't think I can make it much simpler.

And why is it that you always seem to post without knowing what the hell you're talking about? That's one of the noobiest things people do on these forums.

1. Didn't have the stamina? I've been in many situations under which someone like you would have deleted.

2. I quit because I don't have time to play. If you can't accept that, I honestly don't give a damn.

3. I don't play from an alternate account. Yes, I still have access to the x-char account(which is not an alternate account...). But I haven't done a single thing on there since I quit.

DeletedUser

1.Prime- Ohai der buddeh's!
2.{BK}- Yeah we're fine.
3.Fear?!- Confused.
4.KILLtom- Again, Confused.
5. Saw - Errr, right....

Considering I don't know much about Fear and KilFam, someone explain to me.

Is there a N.A.P/cease fire?
Are they merging?
Is the Cake a lie?!?!

theres no merge taking place