Top 5 tribes to suceed/fail

DeletedUser100195

i dont see any trial in your post only pure error, in the fact you think swid will fail:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100195

wasnt as good as it was in my head tho :'( and dont read it twice, it seems even worse

DeletedUser

So. I think the tribe that wins the world will succeed and everyone else will fail.

DeletedUser

Have you seen!

There is a tribe claiming to be PacMan On W58

What The?

DeletedUser

Od?

The tribes which will succeed are FORK, mudkit(they change names everyday but as of today they are called Weliek(previously Wotl) and Manic also is a tribe to look out for. I am basing this on the talent that the tribe posses nothing else, if they live up to what i know they can. Right now i think OD and points don't tell the story giving i personally started 24hrs ago, im not that great a start up player but consider my self a decent player in my own right. To reiterate i think

1.Manic
2.Weliek
3.Forks

Will succeed i don't know anyother tribes and to judge this early would be wrong of me giving its only the start up stages, i say this because of knowing the people behind these tribes and also scouting around :) As pertaining to failure i predict all top 20 tribes will fall out of the top 20 except 2-4.

Thats all folks or should i say forks!

Pretty much this. Why is everyone looking at the point based tribes, take a look at OD, this will show you who the active farmers are and who are being farmed. FORK is full of experienced players (different names for some) who i know a few off and look pretty decent. However there are a few more tribes out there.

DeletedUser

Suceed:
1- WinRAR/WinDOS
2- Zombie
3- Pacman
4- ARMADA
5- GBEARS
6- FORK
(6 since my number 1 is biased)

Fail:
1- ~TL~
2- MORTAL/M0RTAL/YAKUZA/TRIADS