Fail:
1- ~TL~
2- MORTAL/M0RTAL/YAKUZA/TRIADS
3- I.Q/STUPID
4- ARMADA
5- UWS/=FA=

This is my opinion, i think is the most correct here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

omg milenko :eek: Adi here. On topic I think Armada and Pacman will fight it out

DeletedUser

Yes, will be fighting against 3 tribes.

1 war with

Pacman or Zombie

and 2 wars for the K's

-------------

More because they have really bad positions. Long support time, Easy to do fakes, and if they lose the 5 member on the South of K55, they became 2 different tribes.

Armada will be a big fail, i'm sure of it.

Wanna bet ?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i dont care who that kid is if he attacks me i'll defend if i can't beat him then i will salute him as a victor restart get rimmed or relocate steal his nuke build then kill some different people with it.

Or beat him he nicks my defense build and says ok then OWNED just owned me maybe they won't fail

I just wanted to know why they came up with us ppl normally onl mention top 20 tribes as a side from tribes you war or ally with normally just top 20 you have heard of.

P.S at this stage so many mergers happen maybe it will be into us and we will dominate maybe us into them in which case we will no longer be called owned but we will still succeed ;D (Actually i am not sure if this world will work like that is hard to merge two 40(ish) member tribes into one 40 member tribe . On a 100 member world top 30-40 active as well as the odd smaller player rest can be cut if neccessary)
also define:success is it who will win the world completely at the end?

DeletedUser

i dont care who that kid is if he attacks me i'll defend if i can't beat him then i will salute him as a victor restart get rimmed or relocate steal his nuke build then kill some different people with it.

This is awkward :S

You will have to call me victor either way because you know... my name is Victor

DeletedUser101679

lol

why should i?

OT: PACMAn will own,that's all :icon_rolleyes:

velibor

So what you're saying is that everyone OTHER than ARMADA, Pacman, -F-, Zombie, and 15x15 are fail?
Nope. i think he means all of the above including the ones you mentioned will fail, and a new tribe will emerge...somewhere from the bottom, and take the throne.

The Great Milenko

So what you're saying is that everyone OTHER than ARMADA, Pacman, -F-, Zombie, and 15x15 are fail?

lol no klaus

i said this is a useless topic (at least for the moment)

and yes my opinion will be that ALL these top tribe name you c now won't b there anymore..

idc how.. but you are one of those that should know that the names constantly change due to merges and such :icon_wink: