Top 5 tribes to suceed/fail

DeletedUser

The world just started,useless topic.

Failtop15.jpg

Milenko, the tribe carrying flinny is never a fail!

DeletedUser

tribes to succeed - ( cant find 5 tribes, so its top 3 for now )

- win! - know a few names in there, going by there skill levels, i can say they will do well.. i'd put money on it...

- Pacman - another good tribe that will succeed,

-GBEARS - maybe just because i like the tribe profile picture - but seem a not to shabby tribe.. ( i hope they do well so am not left looking like a total erse bandito! )

tribes to fail

Armada - no doubting these players are pretty dam good at start up - but spread to thinly and one of the players wasted there noble on a 600 point village - (imramses) - what the hell were you thinking!?!?!?!?!?! minew first to 2 villages - same as w57 if i am not mistaken.. i hope your not a player who grows to 100k quickly then quits...

then the other Fails will be the family tribes, but thats kinda obvious.... aint it?!?

so far not too many shining tribes on this world in my opinion, wait a little longer until the nubcake tribes drop the rankings and lets see who we have...

DeletedUser

my only disappointment was the player nobling a 600point vill... sigh...

If you have a valid strategical reason and the ability to build villages quickly then nobling even a 26 point barb is acceptable in my opinion. I remember hoang nghiem from W44 nobling a couple of barbs as his first villages and staying at rank 1 even after all that, despite people claiming that he slowed himself down. W44 was a church world by the way, same as W58. If imramses knows what to do with that 600 point village then it's not really a bad option, and this applies even more so in a church world where the world settings necessitate that you noble villages close together.

I'm not encouraging everyone to go ahead and noble barbs as their first villages but the final decision should be based on your assessment of your surrounding area.

DeletedUser

i can understand what your saying, but personally, after farming alot to get a coin, then to educate a noble ( or two ) then to go noble a 600 pointer, i would just feel its not right, alot of work for a small reward, especially when there was a 1300 and a 1400 pointer within church area that could of been taken,

the only call i can think of is that imramses is all out defensive and didnt have the force to clear a better village, then i can see maybe, why they would choose to do this...

and tbh if that was the case, and if i was going to noble a barb village, i would of taken that 10% bonus pop vill next to him and built a beast nuke in there :D

DeletedUser

i can understand what your saying, but personally, after farming alot to get a coin, then to educate a noble ( or two ) then to go noble a 600 pointer, i would just feel its not right, alot of work for a small reward, especially when there was a 1300 and a 1400 pointer within church area that could of been taken,

the only call i can think of is that imramses is all out defensive and didnt have the force to clear a better village, then i can see maybe, why they would choose to do this...

and tbh if that was the case, and if i was going to noble a barb village, i would of taken that 10% bonus pop vill next to him and built a beast nuke in there :D

I agree with this dude....

your first 3 nobles will set you up for gain or loss in future... taking a small barb in the beginning is stupid no matter how you sugar cote it... and yes...600 points is small!!!

as far as wich tribes wil make it goes....

I think most of the top 10 tribes will be gone in the next 4 months time...

I am not completely familiar with the worlds players yet as I only just returned to TW after a long break... but I would look at the oponents defeated to establish a decent idea of who will rule in months to come...

I don't have a tribe yet myself so I cannot promote my own tribe..:) .. but I might start a tribe for more experienced players just for the fun of it...

I will give a more educated and researched opinion as soon as I am up to speed again..:)

DeletedUser

I don't see a problem with nobling a 600 point village.
My co and I are likely going to do that as well.
We wouldn't normally do it, but our strategies have to be altered for a church world.

DeletedUser

I don't see a problem with nobling a 600 point village.
My co and I are likely going to do that as well.
We wouldn't normally do it, but our strategies have to be altered for a church world.

That's perfectly valid for the core, but if I catch anyone within noble range of me doing it, I'm going to take their main, regardless of whether it's in church range.

DeletedUser

My rule by thumb Is largest Village first, then the next If It's a threat then the Bonus villages.
I have known In W35 for someone too noble everything within his first church radius and not build more churches. It was stacked like something Mad. :)

DeletedUser96416

GBEAR - Have showed good promice and are definately a tribe to look out for.
ARMADA - It will go either 2 ways, completely dominate as they are spread out, or complete fail because of tribes within their clusters nobling them internally.

mdesjarl

I guess we kinda need to quantify "fail" and "succeed". Without that I'd say all will eventually fail though some will last much longer.

ARMADA - Certain "issues" doomed them to failure on w57. Talented sure, but are they dedicated enough to last? my guess is no
Pacman - great lineup, a good duke. And although he says he is in it for the long haul, I'm doubting more of his crew will last that long. I see the core of this tribe lasting a while as they shed members over time.
GBEARS - Interesting non-Premade, lots of early world talent. Their Key to success will not be limited by their collective skills but rather by their ability to work together.

this world will certainly be interesting with seemingly few elite tribes atm.

PS. Jake your a noob ;)

brdaerz109

Mortal are losing members , They declared on E=mc² & F=MA ..

Yakuza are no longer MORTAL as they were scared ..

DeletedUser96416

I guess we kinda need to quantify "fail" and "succeed". Without that I'd say all will eventually fail though some will last much longer.

ARMADA - Certain "issues" doomed them to failure on w57. Talented sure, but are they dedicated enough to last? my guess is no
Pacman - great lineup, a good duke. And although he says he is in it for the long haul, I'm doubting more of his crew will last that long. I see the core of this tribe lasting a while as they shed members over time.
GBEARS - Interesting non-Premade, lots of early world talent. Their Key to success will not be limited by their collective skills but rather by their ability to work together.

this world will certainly be interesting with seemingly few elite tribes atm.

PS. Jake your a noob ;)

Yes mdesjarl :D Are you on W58?

mdesjarl

I might be growing very slowing somewhere while I wait for my last trains to land on 41