Top 5 tribes to suceed/fail

The Great Milenko

Failtop15.jpg

Now we are just over a week and look all those changes in that short of time..

top15rank.jpg

there are atm only 3 that stayed where they where and still carry their names :p

DeletedUser

top 3 are so close to each other although fork does have 7 more members then pacman, and 4 more then armada

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Failtop15.jpg

Now we are just over a week and look all those changes in that short of time..

top15rank.jpg
[/SPOIL]

there are atm only 3 that stayed where they where and still carry their names :p

ARMADA
Pacman
Caffe

I presume you mean.

But also other tribes stayed within the top 15.

GBEARS
Riders
T.N.T
Anon!
-F-
ZOMBIE

9/15 are yet to fail. Given that at some point at least 14/15 will fail it is actually not bad going.

DeletedUser

But also other tribes stayed within the top 15.

GBEARS
Riders
T.N.T
Anon!
-F-
ZOMBIE

9/15 are yet to fail. Given that at some point at least 14/15 will fail it is actually not bad going.

Exactly, some like Zombie even went up rankings, so that can't be considered having Failed already (although they most likely will in the not too distant future)

DeletedUser

It's nice to see all the know it alls that were on this world

All the big talkers and ego's that got crushed

Good job to those who did mention Fork,honor,DT to be here at end

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96004

Ha this is hilarious how all the wannabe 'pro' startup players have all been rimmed now :icon_surprised:, Well done to all the players and tribes that are still alive and kicking :)

DeletedUser

Ha this is hilarious how all the wannabe 'pro' startup players have all been rimmed now :icon_surprised:, Well done to all the players and tribes that are still alive and kicking :)

This is why i could careless of start up ego's and wannabe's

"look at my points,no one can touch me,i'm the best,no tribe can beat us,this tribe will win this world no problem as we are all elite players,This tribe will win as we have this person in our tribe"

Those are all the same things said on every new world