Top 5 tribes

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Awwwww it's so cute seeing all the haters of Vodka.

I hope you're not considering me a Vodka hater.... I tried to be balanced and give an outsider's view.

One thing I can't tell by looking at the stats, though, is which accounts are being co-played, which are getting night sitters, and which are really single-player.

Everyone has the ability to make this world great. it's been fun so far let's keep it up and remember - it's just a game.

I'm liking that attitude. That makes two co-players on the account that are impressing me on the forums :)

DeletedUser110019

Awwwww it's so cute seeing all the haters of Vodka.

The world might change and things get little weird but at the end of the day Vodka has a lot of great people in it . I'm proud of what our council has done so far.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

i think its just more people don't like family tribes :p

I have to agree with your pick of top 3 tribes so far. Vodka and who? suck.

All kidding aside, TNO-KE, OG2, and Est all have exceptional leaders, all with traits I inspire to be more like. This world is far from over, eagerly watching each day go by as it forms.

i'm a big fan of the underdogs and late starters i can't help it haha

DeletedUser119759

You are dumb.. who? doesnt have weak leadership. We made the right decision for the tribe. so shut up

Varomnia

You are dumb.. who? doesnt have weak leadership. We made the right decision for the tribe. so shut up
People can have opinions, don't try shutting others up for sharing their thoughts on the externals.

DeletedUser121769

Figured I'd give my 5 cents on the matter:

1) Who? - Perhaps biased because I am a member myself, but in the past a few of my fellow teammates have shown to be well organized, not afraid & knowledgeable.

2) Vodka - I put them number 2 because I've never been a fan of family tribes, although I understand the situation they were in and the decisions being made. They have shown to be organized and not afraid in past/ongoing wars and their stats reflect on that. They are a strong core of players.

3) Est - Strong group of players that although spread out can change the tides of any war for the side they're on.

4) TNO-KE - Unlike others, recent events that I can not disclose have shown that their leadership isn't as strong as people make it out to be and is very predictable. They seem however loyal and not afraid of a fight, which I can appreciate.

5) undecided

Last edited by a moderator:

0s0speedy

Make a social media post about how Vodka is the best beveraginie and we may reconsider.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope you're not considering me a Vodka hater.... I tried to be balanced and give an outsider's view.

One thing I can't tell by looking at the stats, though, is which accounts are being co-played, which are getting night sitters, and which are really single-player.

I'm liking that attitude. That makes two co-players on the account that are impressing me on the forums :)

I don't care if you are a Vodka hater haha.

Leading 2 tribes is harder but only problem with it is the hate because it's a academy thing and those things in TW don't go well anymore .

I remember the old world's when people had like 4 to 5 academy tribes haha .

Good times

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats wrong with family tribes?

Nothing in my opinion

You gotta give credit for the dukes because it's literally more work to do .

Yeah at the end they might merge into each other but near end world you get a lot of quitters due to RL issues.

If the rank 1 tribe has a academy tribe with it that rank 1 tribe usually gets a lot of toxicity towards them.

steveee

I don't care if you are a Vodka hater haha.

Leading 2 tribes is harder but only problem with it is the hate because it's a academy thing and those things in TW don't go well anymore .

I remember the old world's when people had like 4 to 5 academy tribes haha .

Good times

yeah i remember on one of the single digit worlds it was like 10 x10 filled and there was a tribe called ~SRB~ (serbians iirc) and they had atleast 5 family tribes perhaps more