Top 5 tribes

0s0speedy

Family tribes are the same amount of work as a normal tribe, it's only larger. We have a discord requirement and all members post actively, barr myself.. cause too much spam for meh.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
More people makes more work I reckon.

Leaders have to check more accounts which would take a little more time out of your RL.

Vodka isn't a tribe who just eats there academy like most world's. To be honest our dukes will probably see who is doing well in both tribes and decides from there. I could be wrong but our leaders are very very sweet haha. :rolleyes:

0s0speedy

easier to check more accounts with a reliable team of people running things. Communication and a commendatory makes even the most awkward tasks simple.

A job shared is a job halved.

Varomnia

More people makes more work I reckon.

Leaders have to check more accounts which would take a little more time out of your RL.

Vodka isn't a tribe who just eats there academy like most world's. To be honest our dukes will probably see who is doing well in both tribes and decides from there. I could be wrong but our leaders are very very sweet haha. :rolleyes:
Brown noser.

DeletedUser91425

Figured I'd give my 5 cents on the matter:

1) Who? - Perhaps biased because I am a member myself, but in the past a few of my fellow teammates have shown to be well organized, not afraid & knowledgeable.

I'll have to beg to differ on the well organized. That last op you ran on us I would put in the top 10 worst I've ever seen.

Varomnia

I'll have to beg to differ on the well organized. That last op you ran on us I would put in the top 10 worst I've ever seen.
It gets better!

Now who? wants to create a super ultra mega coalition against Vodka. Good luck with that. I think that just put Who? below rank 5 in points, and rank 30 in tactical standards. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser91425

Oooo that sounds good only because I want some vodka and you guys are hording it all. Death to the horders!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121769

The post was made before that OP, but yes it was horrible. Although it flows both ways, you guys failed terribly on taking kokken tor (look at his Defense stats). And Who?'s response and participation in the responding OP was saddening to see with only a minor chunk knowing what they were doing.

Oh how things can change in a week time on this 10/10 world.

DeletedUser116033

rank 2-5 is the most competitive its been in a while.

Shame there are few tribes with the balls to not ally half the world and recruit every fleeing player based on their high points and seemingly general lack of skill. W99 is a joke in terms of the top 5 tribes and the top 5 players.

Hell it must be if im up there.

Varomnia

We should rename to Quality Control

keep a few egos in check.
Not sure how good quality control is. In America, it means there can still be some parts of a bug inside the flour. Better off sticking with the Establishment. Has a nicer ring to it anyway.

DeletedUser110019

Let get rating people who's your top 5 picks for tribes !
4) Who? I don't like them anymore, leadership is weak comparing to other tribes all about "restructuring" when bigger players become available
That's my small analysis about this world

i guess i was more right than people would have liked to think :p

Varomnia

I am revoking all prior comments shining The Establishment in good light. They recruited Pritch. My chest is hurting from so much laughter. What was once a pretty good tribe just went down south faster than a comet. RIP Est. RIP Blue/Bros. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pwz4oeC.png

But you know what pisses me off the most? A vindictive account sitter going against the account owner's wishes and launching revenge attacks, then sending that account to your Academy to what, try and make your main tribe look better? After recruiting Pritch? Don't make me laugh, it hurts enough as it is.