Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser116033

Your opinion is invalid as a backstabber.

Not going to air my private life on the externals but visuaware responded to a backstab by launching back on you in my absence. Est. and ADHD did have an agreement and relations, and the first opportunity I as a duke am not around you chose to backstab me.

What is a joke is ADHD.

Screwed other atleast two tribes worth of players to make ADHD from vodka/rum
Recruited enemies before declaring
Recruited half the enemies after declaring
Fail to wipe up SIT tribe 9X smaller
Backstab diplomacy with Est.
Ready to backstab your allies Retro
Set ups recruits in competition tribes so there is little fighting

Extreme paranoia after I stupidly helped ADHD get to where it is by removing almost a dozen tribes west and north of you so you had less fronts to worry about. Being a former vodka member, and what I believed to be a good friend of yours. The first sign of real life troubles I have, you capitilized on by trying to have your tribe noble me, refinedgentleman account.

Players who follow or work alongside a duke with these slack morales, the worlds eyes are on you.

Est is sick of the cloak and dagger methods of varomnia and is back to being with zero diplomacy, just enemies.

Varomnia

You caught me, I'M THE BACKSTABBER!

A very good joke. Let me go grab my screen shots, I will be back will all the proof to show that you have been coordinating coalitions behind my back to fight us for some time now with absolutely zero intention to merge into us as per our original agreement. You have lost all of your honor and you have broken my trust, give me a few moments to build my case and the world shall see exactly the slime ball that you are.

Sir TJ

giphy.gif

bunter

Var were is the proof been waiting two days thank god im back to fighting you again

Varomnia

Your opinion is invalid as a backstabber.

Not going to air my private life on the externals but visuaware responded to a backstab by launching back on you in my absence. Est. and ADHD did have an agreement and relations, and the first opportunity I as a duke am not around you chose to backstab me.

What is a joke is ADHD.

Screwed other atleast two tribes worth of players to make ADHD from vodka/rum
Recruited enemies before declaring
Recruited half the enemies after declaring
Fail to wipe up SIT tribe 9X smaller
Backstab diplomacy with Est.
Ready to backstab your allies Retro
Set ups recruits in competition tribes so there is little fighting

Extreme paranoia after I stupidly helped ADHD get to where it is by removing almost a dozen tribes west and north of you so you had less fronts to worry about. Being a former vodka member, and what I believed to be a good friend of yours. The first sign of real life troubles I have, you capitilized on by trying to have your tribe noble me, refinedgentleman account.

Players who follow or work alongside a duke with these slack morales, the worlds eyes are on you.

Est is sick of the cloak and dagger methods of varomnia and is back to being with zero diplomacy, just enemies.

Show your evidence to make any of these claims. I will parse each one of these once you've spent half a moment to validate your accusations.

DeletedUser116033

I don't need to, the world has seen each action as it has been taken through 99's short history. And frankly, you aren't worth the effort of a detailed post when I can better use the time enjoying the game alongside my members.

Your focus on doing absolutely anything for a win will be your downfall. Est downfall will be too much tequila, missing snipes to hilarious discord chats and two day hangovers.

I know which side of the fence I love to be on. The side with the beer garden.

Varomnia

See, in my country, you are innocent until proven guilty, but online bullies like you think you can accuse others of heinous acts and not provide any proof, as if we're criminals until proven innocent.

Try again.

DeletedUser44759

Var were is the proof been waiting two days

Think that's actually a valid question, if you guys are having a flame war and promise "proof" of something in "a few moments" then it'd be nice to see it before my sandwich goes mouldy, kind of glad I wasn't sitting here holding my breath in anticipation of a revelation.......kind of leaves you in a difficult situation when you both demand proof from the other side of an accusation and fail to supply that which you promised?

Keep up the ranting guys, would rather have the forums full of this stuff than nothing.....just.

DeletedUser122047

Ohh what's this. I thought varomnia hates hugging... Can someone tell me that it is not called hugging?

Varomnia

Where have we hugged?

We've been at war with 60% of the world since week 5 of the world. Or do you mean you think we were hugging by wanting to do a merge with Est.? That was agreed upon long before they got to the size they are now, can't really say we're hugging hard when the plan was agreed when they have only 3 members. Now 31. (including Pritch)

DeletedUser122047

In a sense, you like hugging people with big muscles (big players). Or this is what we call as "making friends with vodka", "yesterday's enemy, today's ally".

Varomnia

I'm not understanding your point? You think it's a sound strategy to hug low-morale players instead? We like to call those players "bashers" in this game. Welcome to Tribal Wars.

samorias

I'm not understanding your point? You think it's a sound strategy to hug low-morale players instead? We like to call those players "bashers" in this game. Welcome to Tribal Wars.
I remember this guy saying he hates tribal hugging. Yet he's the one who actually hugs big tribes. Not to mention the recruited players from bigger tribes too. :cool:

DeletedUser122047

So... You think it's a sound strategy to fight everyone in the area when you have a bigger threat- That invited big players from different big tribes? Fighting for the same goal is called an alliance in game. You call alliance as hugging. But what should we call your (hugging) strategy?

bunter

1.you have never rimmed me
2.you are a backstabber of the highest order every player from 94 remembers your dirty tricks back here playing the same game just been caught out quicker imagine running a tribe then turning on them so you could win a world hahahaha id rather go down with ship its the descent thing to do

Varomnia

1.you have never rimmed me
2.you are a backstabber of the highest order every player from 94 remembers your dirty tricks back here playing the same game just been caught out quicker imagine running a tribe then turning on them so you could win a world hahahaha id rather go down with ship its the descent thing to do

What do you want from me? To also go down with the tribe I am unhappy to be with, constantly getting flamed in a toxic environment? Sorry, I was exceptionally happy when I left the 1st time, and even more happy when I left that tribe the 2nd time. It was a sinking ship being led by no one with the only players organizing OPs was me in the south, which I did, and ultimately (thanks to inactivity) took a number of The Silent Bang's villages only to be greeted with follow up OPs with a deaf voice. Of the 40 member tribe and academy we had, only 6 people participated, despite us having a nice backline rim where people were perfectly safe. Follow-up OP only had 3 people. Between the lack of participation, lack of leadership, lack or a nice community that I can call home, you bet your butt I was happy to leave, and I wasn't the only one. Here's all the players who have left weeks/months before me for the same or similar reasons: Tosbaqa, Maxut, Sevensided, Tiptoe, Mr.Raiinbow, Symbiote, Tommeehh, ASmileyFace12, TheSilentBang, and i'm sure there's more, just can't think off the top of my head. All our interactions are in this thread, a lot of his has gotten deleted from your and Martin's toxic comments, so, try to make as best sense of it as you can. https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/vodka-declares-on-nn.280456/

Remind me how my w94 history as a member has anything to do with how I may act leading a tribe in w99?