Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

I just have 1.... ANT... a semi core tribe with 96 members averaging like 1k per player is destined for mass recruit fail

DeletedUser

Clarifications on Draco

Draco is 2 tribes,
Draco
and DRaco.

These two tribes have two different leaders and will govern the tribes based on a council.
Which is popular based on what i've seen. The members within the tribe are not afraid, and they are willing to support one another. Does that make it a weak tribe no.
Does it make it a tribe to fear? Yes
Does it make it a tribe that belongs in this forum? Yes But only for Propaganda's sake. All i have seen so far (excluding the origonal post) is information that has not been accurate. Posts against Draco and DRaco have been placed with no thought behind them.
And it shows.

I was incharge of the Draco Image, and i was the head Diplo. So i know what was said to what tribes quite well. You can ask any tribe what they thought of our image, they will tell you how we handled any of their requests with professionalism. I am unsure that most tribes in this game can say the same.

Also The fact that this tribe is still in this forum is a shame because they just won a war with BBB. Forcing them to Disband.

I hope this clears things up. Sorry for posting my semi biased opinion but i felt obliged due to the mass propaganda against Draco and DRaco.

Signed

Seedsy

DeletedUser

Does it make it a tribe that belongs in this forum? Yes But only for Propaganda's sake. All i have seen so far (excluding the origonal post) is information that has not been accurate. Posts against Draco and DRaco have been placed with no thought behind them.
And it shows.

I find it quite flattering that you acknowledged my first post about Draco as accurate. But you will find that what i have said about your tribe is echoed in the sentiments of many.

In the defense of the great majority of the players posting in this thread, i think that their posts about Draco we're their own sentiments about the tribe really and not just materials of propaganda, because in the first place i don't think they stand to gain anything tangible if they were indirectly responsible for the fall of Draco.

In reaction to your post, i think its a rather weak defense and a slightly feeble attempt to change the general public's perception on your tribe. Your approach is too direct and will most likely be met by a huge wall of resistance later on. You can't force people to think the way you want them to think. You're gonna have to use a better tactic if you want to achieve that. Try, insinuation. :icon_wink:

But it's refreshing to read your post though. At least i'm seeing effort on your part in defending your tribe. And its nice to see that Draco finally has some presence here in the forums (other that petro)

DeletedUser

I agree with you their AmbidextrOus but I have seen potential in Draco although people seem to be negative towards them now I can see that they have good OD a high average and a decent position with control over a continent.

This gives us an indication that Draco has potential and if it seizes the opportunity we could be looking at them being in the top 20 for a long time to come.

I respect Seed defending his tribe this shows us loyalty which is very valuble in TW :)

DeletedUser

+TOD- is a bad tribe. Formed because of spite. It's just a revenge tribe. Check them out.

DeletedUser

I wish all my members would have such an average as yours KRANG! :icon_eek:

But the power is with the mass, if lead well that is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wish all my members would have such an average as yours KRANG! :icon_eek:

But the power is with the mass, if lead well that is :icon_wink:

If I had a lot of time on my hands and felt like dedicating myself to TW, I would make the best huge family tribe ever.
It would exist solely for me to feed upon inactives and grow so so so fatz. I would incite them to noob-rage on everybody.
This is not a new idea, nor is it solely my own. Nor will it ever happen, because teaching that many kids how to play would suck.

DeletedUser

KRANG! only popped up as a debate of my "we tend not to talk about 2 member tribes"

DeletedUser

take a look at KRANG and try tell me they a bad tribe..... just try

DeletedUser

If I had a lot of time on my hands and felt like dedicating myself to TW, I would make the best huge family tribe ever.
It would exist solely for me to feed upon inactives and grow so so so fatz. I would incite them to noob-rage on everybody.
This is not a new idea, nor is it solely my own. Nor will it ever happen, because teaching that many kids how to play would suck.

I don't know if you meant to make that post humorous Duffbdat, but it certainly made me lol~ :lol: