Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that you continue to disrespect us and particularly the 3 atacking you! They were the players you attacked, they were smaller than you and they did eventually clear your troops!

Really?

Amusement isn't quite the vibe i'm getting from your posts mate :lol:

THEY didn't clear me, one of them did. I didn't start the fight with all of them either but I would have if they hadn't launched first so that was smart on their part definitely.

I am simply delivering my opinion based on facts. You have the choice whether to take it constructively or not. I think we are simply having a nice discussion about our mini-war here, lets not ruin it by taking too much offense mate.

I am not giving your tribe any less respect than it deserves.

DeletedUser

OK these guys are not on any one radar but SR-WT is my nominee.

They run back and forth like ant, doing the things that ants do. They busy themselves building thier cities, seeking out food, they have their fights and suffering the loss of their soldiers. Once we want them out of the way there will be war, but war in the same way as an ant fighting a man.

Their leader is for want of a better word lacking in tact and experiance. He allows a barron to engage in a very poor attempt at propaganda. Every time they have tried to bash a village they have lost. They nip at you like ants at a picnic simply to be crushed.

Day in day out their mebers are defecting we do not seek nor do we invite their mebers yet still they come...

The sooner they are not of this world the better.

Sir Morlock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63656

when did -TWS- become another branch of the Draco family? lol

DeletedUser

Tamper sent me this strange mail regarding them disbanding, I was like WTF :p

JB71 on 28.02. at 10:51
Hey guys I hope you are all doing well!

You may be a little confused as to why you were kicked out of [ally]TAMPER[/ally], I know I would be, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to know it is not because we don't love you!

We have been discussing for quite a while now a potential merge with [ally]SIKE[/ally] Yes the Rank 1 tribe. [ally]SIKE[/ally] has a few members in our continent already and we feel that it would be best if we work together under one leadership and fully control the core.

Well thats all there is to say, send this message to [player]Drunk in The Morning[/player]

Author said:
I am an ex member of [ally]TAMPER[/ally] and I have been informed of the merger, please send me an invite now and I will be loyal to our new combined tribe.

Goodluck guys!

gummer4england on 28.02. at 14:18
i have alos sent to Drunk but you to get the fastest response :)

This message has been forwarded by gummer4england.

SmexySmexy on 28.02. at 18:57
what are your intentions with sending this message? are you interested in being in [ally]Sike[/ally]? lol

gummer4england on 28.02. at 19:58
no i just send messages to every tribe in the world for the fun of it yes i wanted to as that is what we we was told before we were realise you scamed TAMPER, NO i do not want to be in your tribe as you are a DISONERABLE tribe and use dirty tactics

SmexySmexy on 28.02. at 20:06
we had nothing to do with that...that guy who told your leader that isnt even a member of sike dude lol

gummer4england on 01.03. at 14:25
yeah i belive you, hundreds wont but i do ;)

SmexySmexy on 01.03. at 20:18
okay, well tell your leader that he needs to speak to Sike directly before thinking anyone is merging lol...I think it is because we are #1 so it was used to entice you or something...I dunno lol

gummer4england on 01.03. at 20:58
ino of 3 other tribes you have done this to, dishoner is a bad thing, yes you are number 1 but you are trying to con tribes in the world and you wont be the top for long with tribal attributes like that

SmexySmexy on 02.03. at 01:29
you arent making any sense, all I said is that I believe our name was used because of our position...sorry for your luck, we had nothing to do with it but that is not to say it isnt something we definitely wouldnt do lol

gummer4england on 02.03. at 13:34
ok in a nut shell your disonerable

SmexySmexy on 03.03. at 07:31
yes i,personally,am dihonorable *rolls eyes*

...amazing, did I slap your mom or something? sleep with your sister? what did I do to you that was dishonorable?

gummer4england on 03.03. at 15:01
not you personally but you as in your tribe lol, and no.. i dont think you slapped any or the women in my direct family *Goes to check* ;)

DeletedUser

Ok wait now im confused? Who disbanned. And what makes ppl think we had something to do with it. Id like to see mails to back this up

DeletedUser63072

OK these guys are not on any one radar but SR-WT is my nominee.

They run back and forth like ant, doing the things that ants do. They busy themselves building thier cities, seeking out food, they have their fights and suffering the loss of their soldiers. Once we want them out of the way there will be war, but war in the same way as an ant fighting a man.

Their leader is for want of a better word lacking in tact and experiance. He allows a barron to engage in a very poor attempt at propaganda. Every time they have tried to bash a village they have lost. They nip at you like ants at a picnic simply to be crushed.

Day in day out their mebers are defecting we do not seek nor do we invite their mebers yet still they come...

The sooner they are not of this world the better.

Sir Morlock

Thank You for the topic change:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As far as i'm concerned.. the discussions were never really out of topic in the first place. :icon_rolleyes: UN, Tamper, SR-WT..

DeletedUser

.........SIKE.:icon_wink:

You silly goose. This is the worst tribes not the best tribes. Try and stay on topic ;)

I'm going to stick with Paradise Assassins as being up there on a terrible tribe.. I mailed all 7 of their leaders regarding a refugee and it took 3 days for any of them to read it. talk about tribal commitment.

DeletedUser

Looks like its not only the top 20 are shuffling right now, but my top 5 worst tribes aswell.

I'm looking to add the explanations and descriptions in a later post maybe.. but i'll give a few hints on what i have in mind

....UN :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

it involves ataken over account kicking players and creating illussion- TAMPER

Thats all settled now, we recuperatied disbanded TWS and still rank 7 you live you learn...

DeletedUser

If you look at any of the tribes ranked near where KRANG! is, there is a litany of worst tribes. The TSH family is a good example.

Oh DMN is real bad.

Although, now that I think about it, our profile actually really fits in... pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you look at any of the tribes ranked near where KRANG! is, there is a litany of worst tribes. The TSH family is a good example.

Oh DMN is real bad.

Although, now that I think about it, our profile actually really fits in... pretty funny.

I love KRANG!'s profile. It has definition of "we are suck" on it which makes it even funnier. Infact looking at it again it makes me think you copy and paste from other tribe profiles lol.

DeletedUser

Check this one out:

BMA

Epic. Who wrote all that? Some f-ed up kid for sure.

There was a day when I did that warrior...

DeletedUser

i actually kind of enjoy their sword. Its a new twist on the other 2 that are used in every other profile.

But your profile is a joke... right? haha

DeletedUser11188

Why would we joke about our tribal profile? We iz seriuz :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Sins has to be the worst tribe.
My tribe was second in our K, Sins was no. 1:icon_evil: and we had a NAP

They did not do the honorable thing, and destroy us when we posed a threat, or even with troops. No they got some one who had an outstanding account sit from a duke and got them to disband the tribe.
They are devious, annoying and do not deserve to be a large tribe.