Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

They were savvy enough to disband your tribe without having to waste a single troop. Sounds like good sense to me. Don't act like you wouldn't have done the same were you in a similar position. Why waste troops when you have the disband tribe button staring you in the face.

DeletedUser

Our member who disbanded your tribe actually acted on his own. My personal opinion was not to do it, but he thought it would be a good solution to get rid of LIGHT in our continent. In this game rules and values change at a war and none can blame anyone for their actions. In the other hand, why don't you blame the guy who let such an important account let loose to the hands of such an evil,aggression and ambitious player? :icon_twisted:

P.S. Entering here and criticize us ain't gonna do anything. Gather together again, make a new tribe and try to destroy us. If you can :p

-Alias-

Sins has to be the worst tribe.
My tribe was second in our K, Sins was no. 1:icon_evil: and we had a NAP

They did not do the honorable thing, and destroy us when we posed a threat, or even with troops. No they got some one who had an outstanding account sit from a duke and got them to disband the tribe.
They are devious, annoying and do not deserve to be a large tribe.

That makes them a halfway decent tribe actually. Yours is the bad one. You allowed a threat to join the tribe and your duke allowed him to sit his account and disband the tribe. If anything you guys are the tribe that is bad.

DeletedUser

Our member who disbanded your tribe actually acted on his own. My personal opinion was not to do it, but he thought it would be a good solution to get rid of LIGHT in our continent. In this game rules and values change at a war and none can blame anyone for their actions. In the other hand, why don't you blame the guy who let such an important account let loose to the hands of such an evil,aggression and ambitious player? :icon_twisted:

P.S. Entering here and criticize us ain't gonna do anything. Gather together again, make a new tribe and try to destroy us. If you can :p

Yeh that person you mention might have been me. There is a player who used to be a part of our tribe, myself and him were good friends in the short time World 33 has been live. We had worked together a couple of times already, and kept in touch.

When he left for Sins, i even wished him the best of luck, asked him how he was getting on with his 96hours wait for level 20 Smithy i remember. It appears that i had left a request for account sitting still with this player and that in the worst way possible he took advantage of it.

He offered my account to a certain "RulerOfMiddleEarth" who proceeded to disband the tribe and then suicide all of my troops on a tribemate of mine, rendering me completely useless for at least a week (which yes does mean i am pretty much troopless). Just to add a bit of bad luck to it all, the player who he (I) attacked didnt realise wha was going on and retaliated and did a fair amount of damage.

I requested this at least be investigated, and "RulerOfMiddleEarth" is now serving his punishment, i assume for "intentional damage to an account", because he certainly did not do it by accident.

Dont believe me, try attacking him and read the message.

Thank You
Liam

DeletedUser

Well RulerofMiddleEarth got indeed banned for 3 days and he will receive his punishment, although I don't see the flaw he did (depending on the rules of the game).
He may took advantage of your account in a dirty way, but I don't think he cheated or exploited any bug.
Anyway, that's admin's decisions. And of course your fault for leaving an account sitting request for so long even if the member you mentioned have moved to us...

DeletedUser

I am aware of my own fault, it is something i wont be rushing to do again, trust me.

Thing is though, i know were only one quarter the sieze in K46, however there was an agreed NAP between us, agreed between our diplomat and yours, however when i spoke to RulerOfMiddleEarth prior to his short ban, he claimed he had been planning our demise for up to a week.

So were you guys just going to attack with the NAP still in place?

Up until that point i actually saw Sins as a decent tribe, and one that could have gone far, however it seems that the ethics i thought the tribe had were way off the scale, and for that reason alone i cannot see for the life of me you guys having a fruitful future, pure;y because your tribe is not based on honest principles.

Either way i wish you all the best of luck
Liam

DeletedUser51390

how about we take this petty argument to in game mail.

your taking thread way off topic and its getting prettty annoying

Tic Toc

Top 5 Worst Tribes
5. Everyone Not KRANG! - Applications go to Gai Sensei.

krang.jpg

But seriously, how could you mess with this:

4. Sins - Assassins of Death led by BaBizzle or Remembamehah seems like a decent tribe at first glance. Decent points per player. Decent OD. Good location. Sturdy foothold. But then you read their profile, and you see: "ωє ℓivє тσgєтнєя". Woah there tiger, I hope that isn't a reference to something homo erotic. But that's not the reason they are in the top 5 worst tribes. The reason is because, generally, no one cares about them. They have no forum presence, no legendary players, no solidified mission or even theme song. They are just there. And they live together...

bicurious.png

Unicorn Mounted Archers will be revealed in 6.0

3. Mr Men - To be fair, I don't think Mr Men led by *Mr Mischief*, MissNaughty, and Mr Dreamy deserve a spot in the worst tribes. Its actually rather odd, because I have such mixed feelings for this tribe. On one hand, I respect their members, their leadership, and their accomplishments. On the other hand, I feel uncomfortable with some of their lowly actions. Declaring war on one of the few tribes that are active in PnP is shit-rate planning to me. Look, there is an unbelievable wealth of potential in this tribe, which I hope the leaders recognize and focus on. Regardless, any tribe that has multi-colored plush dolls for a COA deserves my wrath.

mrmen.png

Shoutout to Mr. I Hate Pirates.

2. U.N. - After three, yes three, consecutive merges, The United Nations, led by Francesko2, reached some landmark ranking. This ranking compounded itself into a form of determined self-confidence that led to aggressive and obnoxious posts on the public forum. A single noble from SIKE later, and suddenly membership in the UN drop like flies.

losersg.png

/insert joke about foreign policy here.

1. Hawk - How can any worst tribe post be complete without The Hawk Knights (and the multitude of offspring academy/sister tribes) led by the all too unpopular Lord Hawk IX. For this tribe has seen the worst tribal leadership, representation, and propaganda than any other in a long time. Personal insults aside, Lord Hawk even admitted that he was planning on mass recruiting and then internobling inactive/weaker players.This tribe rather belongs in the bottom of a well rather than in a top 20 position.

godtheysuck.png

Tough men don't smile. (They giggle solemnly.)

DeletedUser

A fine, funny and descent analysis mr Tic Toc.
I just wish to prove you that you're wrong about Sins ;). To be honest, forum presence doesn't say anything and legendary players are not always a good thing if you have a new tribe.

GL and HF to everyone!

DeletedUser

A fine, funny and descent analysis mr Tic Toc.
I just wish to prove you that you're wrong about Sins ;). To be honest, forum presence doesn't say anything and legendary players are not always a good thing if you have a new tribe.

GL and HF to everyone!

Forum presence helps though. Its easier to gain public support if you are active on the forums and people know who you are.

Of course, as you have seen by HAWKS and U.N. It can also be the downfall of your tribe even with forum presence. Nothing like trying to hype up your tribe and solidifying its position in this thread with every post you make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forum presence does mean something, tribes that have the support of the forums tend to feel better about themselves, thus enjoying the game more and putting more effort into it. I for sure wouldn't want to be in a tribe that was being ripped apart by everyone every third post, it would make me wonder what I did wrong. Forum presence is very important for tribal morale

DeletedUser

OK these guys are not on any one radar but SR-WT is my nominee.

They run back and forth like ant, doing the things that ants do. They busy themselves building thier cities, seeking out food, they have their fights and suffering the loss of their soldiers. Once we want them out of the way there will be war, but war in the same way as an ant fighting a man.

Their leader is for want of a better word lacking in tact and experiance. He allows a barron to engage in a very poor attempt at propaganda. Every time they have tried to bash a village they have lost. They nip at you like ants at a picnic simply to be crushed.

Day in day out their mebers are defecting we do not seek nor do we invite their mebers yet still they come...

The sooner they are not of this world the better.

Sir Morlock

Their decline now seems to be something that is racing to an inevitable end...

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Well forum presence can help for sure, depends on the poster and the motives he has. In my country's servers, forum presence was the key to victory but here on the .net things are more complicated. Many people know each other from the past, there have been 35 servers so far and you can't promote your tribe's agenda so easily.
Sometimes you end talking on your own and doing the exact opposite that you were planning from the beginning.

Anyway, predictions re just to be made. We are here to prove if they are wrong or right ;)

DeletedUser51390

tic toc you missed one tribe that should be added to everyones fail list for tribes. the pic speaks for itself :icon_twisted:

CSEpicture.jpg

Tic Toc

Excellent. And I didn't miss it.

I just remember clearly saying that CSE had high hopes if it played its cards correctly. No need to rub my wrong prediction back in my face :3

You mess with Sike, you get... the... bike?

DeletedUser

Better not to mess with SIKE,
It's easier to just take a hike.

Tic Toc

[9:41:55 PM] Thewall4588: haha nice prediction :D
[9:42:08 PM] Tic Toc: Hehe
[9:42:23 PM] Thewall4588: you shoulda known better
[9:42:25 PM] Thewall4588: there in my k
[9:42:57 PM] Tic Toc: At the time
[9:42:59 PM] Tic Toc: of the prediction
[9:43:03 PM] Tic Toc: Sike wasn't in existence
[9:43:09 PM] Thewall4588: agreed
[9:43:10 PM] Tic Toc: For my defense
[9:43:13 PM] Thewall4588: but i was in k45
[9:43:14 PM] Thewall4588: :p
[9:43:24 PM] Tic Toc: I'm posting this on the forum
[9:43:50 PM] Thewall4588: TIC TOC IS GOD BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM*

*edited for grammar.

DeletedUser51390

well thats an obvious edit but ill let it slide this time :icon_redface:

let it be known TIC TOC IS GOD I BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!!! except on monday through friday and weekends:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Top 5 Worst Tribes
5. Everyone Not KRANG! - Applications go to Gai Sensei.

krang.jpg

But seriously, how could you mess with this:

4. Sins - Assassins of Death led by BaBizzle or Remembamehah seems like a decent tribe at first glance. Decent points per player. Decent OD. Good location. Sturdy foothold. But then you read their profile, and you see: "ωє ℓivє тσgєтнєя". Woah there tiger, I hope that isn't a reference to something homo erotic. But that's not the reason they are in the top 5 worst tribes. The reason is because, generally, no one cares about them. They have no forum presence, no legendary players, no solidified mission or even theme song. They are just there. And they live together...

bicurious.png

Unicorn Mounted Archers will be revealed in 6.0

3. Mr Men - To be fair, I don't think Mr Men led by *Mr Mischief*, MissNaughty, and Mr Dreamy deserve a spot in the worst tribes. Its actually rather odd, because I have such mixed feelings for this tribe. On one hand, I respect their members, their leadership, and their accomplishments. On the other hand, I feel uncomfortable with some of their lowly actions. Declaring war on one of the few tribes that are active in PnP is shit-rate planning to me. Look, there is an unbelievable wealth of potential in this tribe, which I hope the leaders recognize and focus on. Regardless, any tribe that has multi-colored plush dolls for a COA deserves my wrath.

mrmen.png

Shoutout to Mr. I Hate Pirates.

2. U.N. - After three, yes three, consecutive merges, The United Nations, led by Francesko2, reached some landmark ranking. This ranking compounded itself into a form of determined self-confidence that led to aggressive and obnoxious posts on the public forum. A single noble from SIKE later, and suddenly membership in the UN drop like flies.

losersg.png

/insert joke about foreign policy here.

1. Hawk - How can any worst tribe post be complete without The Hawk Knights (and the multitude of offspring academy/sister tribes) led by the all too unpopular Lord Hawk IX. For this tribe has seen the worst tribal leadership, representation, and propaganda than any other in a long time. Personal insults aside, Lord Hawk even admitted that he was planning on mass recruiting and then internobling inactive/weaker players.This tribe rather belongs in the bottom of a well rather than in a top 20 position.

godtheysuck.png

Tough men don't smile. (They giggle solemnly.)

More HAWKS hating. You have disliked the HAWKS from the very beginning. If it isn't because its premade its because it has too many members. There is ONE academy tribe, run by me. At least be correct when you are flaming. Dont you run an academy tribe called VESPER, eh Tic Toc? At least my academy tribe is in the top thirty.