Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

Any new players looking to join a teaching tribe should be careful if it is not Zodiac. The original (Zodiac) is the way to go. I could see players starting a tribe like this for the wrong reasons.

For example, lets say there is a player who is looking to put himself in an in-game position that is looked upon positively by a vast majority of players on a given world. This particular kind of player is mainly motivated by his need to win approval in the TW forums. He would see the positive reaction the teaching tribes receive and would want to jump on that bandwagon as quickly as possible. Statements made about how a leader of a teaching tribe cannot really be blamed if it doesnt work would only encourage him further to start his own teaching tribe. It would be better then being in the #1 tribe. A no lose proposition and a good way to pursue his need for approval in the TW forums.

This type of player could use the teaching tribe template to further his other, unrelated agendas. A perfect positon for the calculating busy body looking for approval.

Of course though if we are diving into such specifics, then each and every person has their own agenda in playing a game. Whether it be teaching newbs how to play, going to rule the world, or on a quest to find a challenge.

Just like how people may create posts with extreme hypotheticals or what ifs or what nots in an attempt to sway people opinions. PnP.

However to believe that such a person’s main motivation for existing on a game, of a forum of a game is just, to me, well, a push. So yeah, definitely don’t join a tribe like that.

But for the sake of speaking in extreme examples; I believe it’s sad if it comes down to a point where a person would believe a teacher of any sort, a nurturer, would do so solely for the approval of others or whatever.

That’s why I respect ALL tribe leaders that provide any sort of guidance for their players, in a positive sense though of course, whether it is a more then another. ALL tribe leaders have that ‘passion’ and you can see it from post to post.

So please don’t say in terms of a teaching tribe started for a wrong reason. I do think that some ways are more effective then others, but everyone should know there is more then one path to get to the same goal.

NOW I would go back on topic and post what I think are the worst tribes, but Id rather talk about tribes I like XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An academy tribe formed for the wrong reasons but is still doing its job in teaching newbs is still a better tribe (imo) than an academy (feeder) tribe where they are automatically degraded to being "not good enough" for a main tribe. This is why you don't hear about many, if any, academy tribes that are formed by unknown players.

An example would be if i started an academy tribe and tried to gain forum presence all of the well known posters and players would probably look at my stats and come to the conclusion that i'm not in a position to be an academy leader but instead a student.

That knowledge would probably spread like wildfire through my tribe and i'd be the only one left in a few days. (you'd see my tribe on this list for sure then)

DeletedUser

I know this seems very redundant, but i'd like to revise my list of the Top 5 worst tribes.

I'm taking Dust off the list now since we've already proven how bad they are/(were). They're totally off the radar now

So i decided to move my whole list one slot down to make room for my newest number 1 worst tribe in the world.

And it doesn't take a genius to guess it..

tat-ta-da-dat-dat-dah..

Mr Men.

no need to explain further. They fit the perfect description of one of the worst tribes because they are going down the list of the "what-not-to-dos" and they're doing a pretty good job in failing.

Guess its time for them to walk the plank
28x600timeinmrmenshow3.jpg

DeletedUser

I know this seems very redundant, but i'd like to revise my list of the Top 5 worst tribes.

I'm taking Dust off the list now since we've already proven how bad they are/(were). They're totally off the radar now

So i decided to move my whole list one slot down to make room for my newest number 1 worst tribe in the world.

And it doesn't take a genius to guess it..

tat-ta-da-dat-dat-dah..

Mr Men.

no need to explain further. They fit the perfect description of one of the worst tribes because they are going down the list of the "what-not-to-dos" and they're doing a pretty good job in failing.

Guess its time for them to walk the plank
28x600timeinmrmenshow3.jpg

haha good one well every one knows that there gona fail soon. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Ok, these are the tribes that I feel are the worst. They may not be as well known as ones posted before.

1. LOTE|
2. -MoC-
3. Hawks
4. Soap58- (has inactive -MoC- members)

All I could get to was 4. Oh well

And those are the two tribes that I feel are the worst.

DeletedUser

here are my list.

1.Armed- Gay profile lol.
2.Vuslat- Bad name
3.~KIGA~-a lot of Inactive members
4. Ace and its family- too many academy
5. ATC- scattered...
no offense lol

DeletedUser

Odd that someone named the #3 tribe in the world as one of the worst - but hey, to each his own.

I'm gonna keep these to fairly well known tribes.

1. TW (not mentioned before...not sure how :icon_confused:)
2. Ace| Family
3. Soap Family (Soap, Soap58, Soap87)
4. Sun Tzu family (FOST, -FOST-, *FOST*)

and

5. EVOKE :D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Odd that someone named the #3 tribe in the world as one of the worst - but hey, to each his own.

I'm gonna keep these to fairly well known tribes.

1. TW (not mentioned before...not sure how :icon_confused:)
2. Ace| Family
3. Soap Family (Soap, Soap58, Soap87)
4. Sun Tzu family (FOST, -FOST-, *FOST*)

and

5. EVOKE :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol why Evoke? they are Number 1...

DeletedUser

Look, I will admit we had a decent arguement, but now you have just degraded to unwitty one liner responses that, quite honestly, don't make sense. I can either continue to prove you wrong until my fingers fall off while taking your childish ad hominem and un-backed claims, or I can just call it quits. However, those seem to be my only options, as you two are about as headstrong as a bull. (And god almighty I hope I am not insulting bulls now.)

Perhaps you are the antithesis of all my previous statements. Perhaps you know what you are doing and how you are leading. Perhaps both you and callsignarchangel (and the rest of your tribe) are just late bloomers, and even though you have been on this world for 2-3 weeks longer on than I, your just waiting to bloom.

Maybe there is a reason 1/5 of your 66 ennoblement on world 23 are abandoned while 1/2 are inter-tribal. Maybe your rock solid guide covers that. Maybe Lord Hawk IX didn't admit he was planning on harvesting players and internobling them. Maybe your rock solid guide covers being dishonest and underhanded as well.

Is this the well placed PnP he was talking about? On the "Top 5 Worst Tribes" thread? Ironic.

I digress. I just find it funny how I struck such a deep nerve by calling your tribe out as one of the worst on this world. A bit bruised there, maybe? Its also interesting on how your just so keen on proving me your tribe as an equal to mine.

A fish does not know what water is, a noob does not recognize his own incomptence.

Tic you should of never left, I miss you're witty remarks and such :D hope you're new world is treating you good.

DeletedUser

Oh noes!
Please take pity on me, O all mighty georgia with 300 nukes. ;D

Heh heh.
Not that you would bother with me, given all of those juicy villages that are much less than 5 continents away. You know, maybe the continent over.
;)

DeletedUser70401

do do do do.. 300 nukes, dodge x 300 ..have a safe trip home..

DeletedUser

Top 5 worse tribes... i only care bout 1

the worse of all is New... the leader angelgod1 is a liar and the tribe is very inactive. Hawks should take em out. Not gonna be on so don't ask me something

sucks to suck New

DeletedUser

Ok, these are the tribes that I feel are the worst. They may not be as well known as ones posted before.

1. LOTE|
2. -MoC-
3. Hawks
4. Soap58- (has inactive -MoC- members)

All I could get to was 4. Oh well

And those are the two tribes that I feel are the worst.

Would you mind adding justification or is this list baseless?

I don't really care enough about other tribes to mark a "worse", however, I do think AXE is kind of crappy.

No offense AXE guys, but I don't see them growing or improving and kind of just irritating me. The only cohesive action I've seen is them supporting a 1k village for about the last 3 weeks, and that village hasn't gained a single point since they protected him. I hate morale penalties, or there would be no AXE guys (or any other reds for that matter) in my 30x30.

Meh. Every day I claim more villages, and eventually I'll get irritated enough looking at these puny villages near me and just gobble them up as the more attractive targets dwindle.

So, to make an overly long post even longer, my list for worse:

AXE

DeletedUser

I have to say these guys are pretty bad.

Ks8667

If not that then they win the Craziest Tribal Profile Award. I love how weird it is all put together

DeletedUser

It's based on the fact he's in the TW family and therefore doesn't know the first thing about this game.

Oh. That makes sense.

It always makes me roll my eyes when someone puts Evoke or Hawks or DETOX or any of the actually good tribes on these "worse tribe" lists. It's personal. It has nothing to do with actually listing who is a bad tribe, but trying to besmirch the name of the tribe because the poster feels wronged in some way.

Makes their opinion invalid.