Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

Since i was the last poster of the "Top 5 worst tribes" thread and nobody ever got the chance to react because it was suddenly locked, i feel responsible for starting a new thread for the w33 players to carry on our discussion on this subject matter.

Also, i think we need new discussion topics guys. Seriously, this section of the boards has been really dull today. Let's create a positive momentum shall we?

Here's my last post:

Straight up from AmbidextrOus. My own personal list of the Top 5 Worst Tribes in w33 (in random order, of course):

1. E=MC² - typical family tribe with a running academy. They actuall have a bigger chance of crumbling over due to mutiny or internal conflict instead of losing to some external threat. Plus, i think they have bad forum representation. I'm tired of seeing all their publicized reports being posted.

2. Draco - well, they host the current #1 player in the world. But the way this tribe is being led i can say that their current leadership is only capable of taking the tribe up to a certain point, and it should start spiraling down after that. Jst a matter of time really..

3. FLR - Well, a tribe's group dynamic is only as good as the person who is actually pushing the gears. These two mere statements alone have forever sealed FLR's fate in this world:

Worst Tribe:
3- FLR(yeah, I voted for my tribe)

Worst Leader:
1- Elite Krogoth(yes, I'm voting for myself)

4. Dust - perfect example of the typical, spread out, mass-recruiting, tribal-hugging family tribe. This tribe actually hold control over the SE part of the core, k55. And their influence spreads across 8 different continents. Quite a feat huh? But despite their size, their "main tribe" is only ranked 22nd at best. Plus, this tribe is allies with FLR.. There's another quote that perfectly fits their choices of diplomatic relations with other tribes

Birds of the same feather.. phail together.

5. 1453 - If there was an award for the worst tribal profile ever, it would go to this tribe. Just have a look at this little excerpt and decide for yourselves:

Please dont ask for invitation. If we think that we need you, we will ask you to join us.

If you want to join, please mail 4 passport size photographs to ZEUGMA
and he will review your request.

My opinions don't tend to offend anyone. If they did affect you in any way, just please look at them as areas on which your tribe could do a little improving and smoothing up the rough edges

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, and if i might add before you start discussing.

By the way, I'll leave everything that was locked before locked. If you want to remake a thread about a topic, keep it clean, world focused, and on topic... and I'll leave it alone.

Let's all behave for our new mod :icon_wink:

Muldie325

By the top 5 worst tribes, do you mean the top 5 worst tribes in the top 20? because there are probably a couple of thousand tribes worse than the ones you posted :S

DeletedUser

Lol, who needs the top 20 when i have "The Radar" :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Muldie I think this would indulge tribes with a lot of reputation and momentum who are just ruining it and have no skills to hand it like Draco some rank 800 tribe might be worse but it certainly has less of a responsibility

DeletedUser

OK!
5 worst tribes:
HUH?
ANT
CSE
-WG-
HAWKS

(didn't post EVOLVE because i am scared of them now :D)

CSE had potential to be a good tribe. Reminded me a little of WWDDD? in W23 but with the loss of key members they have lost their footing in their K and will faulter in my opinion but definately not one of the worst tribes out there in my opinion.

DeletedUser35307

I've only had to deal with a few tribes, most aren't worth mentioning on the forums. The only one everyone will know about that I feel deserves to be on this list is:

Mr.Men

And unlike Charantanian Panther, i don't hide my identity.

DeletedUser

I would suggest (in no particular order):

1) ANT - Well, to start twith, this tribe has 97 members. In my experience, being close to your maximum member limit can have a negative affect on the Ability to Co-ordinate well (Unless you have a particularly zealous leader), as well as not leaving room for unforseeable circumstances such as a powerful tribe disbanding, and a lot of high-profile members becoming available in your area.

2) Draco - Now then, I will not claim to have had much experience in dealing with this tribe. However, they have a predominantly Negative Representation (with the exception of JeanKule), and I am not sure that they can continue playing at a high level with that for any lengthy period of time.

3)Sins - To be perfectly honest, I believe that the Assassins theme is becoming every bit as overused as Romans, Spartans, Dragons and the like. History tells us that anyone embracing these themes tends to follow them (Overthrown, Dead (Eventually), Extinct (Mostly). Who knows? Maybe Sins will prove the exception to the rule.

4) O.C.S. - Well, the faults of this tribe are pretty numerous. The profile is ridiculed with errors and even repeats itself in several languages, funny for a server that speaks English. The Diplomacy list is shown to the world, thanks for that, most tribes try to keep it under wraps, and they have 6 NAPs already. TribalHugs anyone?

5) ETN and Family - My final choice was quite a difficult one. however, I have decided on ETN, ETA and ETF for a number of reasons. To begin with, they are a family, and of three tribes. This early on, that cannot be a good thing. They seem poorly run, and have of course stuffed themselves full of players.

There are so many more tribes worth mentioning here, but those are my Top 5. No offence intended to those mentioned, these represent my own personal views, agree or disagree as you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you can remove 1453 from the list. Falling apart as we speak.

DeletedUser

Psst...I heard those hoes over at Sike are the worst of all ;)

*cough*Skeezy Pointwhores*cough*

DeletedUser

Crash
CRASH
CRASHING
CRASHED
CRASHED AND BURNED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petani

Tic Toc

Crash
CRASH
CRASHING
CRASHED
CRASHED AND BURNED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petani

What, your post? Don't bring PnP from another thread into this one. And learn2sig.

DeletedUser

Paradise Assassins are by far one of the worst tribes i've seen. The first hour i was in the game i received an invite to join them. Later i read on the forums that "To join P.A. send a request to (whoever their recruiter is idk) and he will do a background check and make sure you meet our requirements" Still makes me curious on what requirements i met in the first hour of the game.

Another reason is that they decided to "shelter" 3 of my farms. No point in having 3 members of your tribe that will never have troops.

DeletedUser

Tic Toc, are you calling me Dextaster?

Oh god proud member of SEA didnt we wipe the floor with you in our k and led to the disbansion of your tribe. :D
Ok worst tribe has to be S.E.A
and then probably KOD for mass recruiting refugees

DeletedUser

Well i must change my sig then. I totaly forgot. IU guess SEA wasn't as good as i thought.