Top 5 Worst Tribes

Michael Corleone.

Academy is the same word, but has 2 completely different meanings when it comes to HAWKS and Vesper. Vesper's academy means teaching new players who want to learn. HAWKS academy means lets put all the low point players there so we can eat them later and use them as meat shields.
Meatshields? Hey Frisky, where have we seen this before? :icon_wink:

Muldie325

If someone who was actually decent at the game taught all the people in Hawks academy tribe, then the academy who make mincemeat of the main tribe XD

DeletedUser

If someone who was actually decent at the game taught all the people in Hawks academy tribe, then the academy who make mincemeat of the main tribe XD

The roles would switch and the academy would take command of the main tribe and make it the academy ;)

and hopefully they learned enough that the academy tribe would just disband the main tribe and go it alone.

DeletedUser

You are "teaching" the players that got rejected from the Hawks main tribe. I am teaching those that were willing to learn.

If you can't understand that, if you purposefully defend your position as a legitimate academy tribe, you have only proven what I previously wrote in my large post on this topic.

I love how you are trying so hard to distinguish your tribe from mine. You describe your tribe's goal as "teaching?" What does my tribe do? Come up with something better. You mean to tell me that when your players are done being "taught" they dont get to move up?

Are your players not furthering your tribes goals as well? I have never heard of anyone holding it against a player for working towards its tribes goals, thats the dumbest insult we have had yet.

DeletedUser54374

I love how you are trying so hard to distinguish your tribe from mine. You describe your tribe's goal as "teaching?" What does my tribe do? Come up with something better. You mean to tell me that when your players are done being "taught" they dont get to move up?

Are your players not furthering your tribes goals as well? I have never heard of anyone holding it against a player for working towards its tribes goals, thats the dumbest insult we have had yet.

You don't comprehend what he, or anyone else is saying do you? There is no where else to move up to. Vesper is made up of one tribe, not 2 (noob:icon_redface:) tribes like yours.. So they don't get "promoted." They are being taught, and will remain in that one tribe. No mother tribe to go to. All relies in one tribe, so it's an "academy" tribe, but a single tribe nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tic Toc

Arguing against Hawks is like arguing against a kid with downs. We need to define terms before we can even talk.

So from now on, I say we refer to Hawk's secondary tribe as the "Hawk's Noob Storage."

Case in point if you are in it. :3

Michael Corleone.

Academy Tribe is just a family tribe in my eyes.

Teaching tribes and academy tribes are different. Academy Tribe is just another branch of the family with the players that have lesser points than the players in the main tribe.

uTeach is nothing like an academy tribe. It teaches players how to play the game and learn some handy tips. Academy tribes are not like this at all.

DeletedUser

A disability slur, nothing but class going on with that post.

That seems way out of keeping for Tic Toc I have to say even I dislike the use of that sort of retort. Come on Tic Toc edit it out.

Is there any chance in the world we can actually be on topic and not argue...I like to be a fly on the wall and see the fighting as much as the next guy but really how far off topic are we going to run.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

I believe we were accused of being afraid of other tribes and getting the academy. Tic Toc, you joined the top tribe located in another k and out of fear started a tribe of players recruited around your k for your own security. Hardly a noble thing to do. Throw as many insults in as you like, your tribe is no better than mine. No matter how you try to spin things, your propaganda is only good for your image. In the end this is a war game. Fight with words somewhere else Mr.Tic Toc.

Tic Toc

Nah. I'm done.

And no. I will not edit it out. I would also like to comment that a "slur" is an insulting remark. A "disability slur" would only be viable to describe an phrase if it was describing a disability through harsh tone.

Much rather, it was a Hawk slur.

DeletedUser

Academy Tribe is just a family tribe in my eyes.

Teaching tribes and academy tribes are different. Academy Tribe is just another branch of the family with the players that have lesser points than the players in the main tribe.

uTeach is nothing like an academy tribe. It teaches players how to play the game and learn some handy tips. Academy tribes are not like this at all.

My guide section is solid as a rock. I make my players learn or I boot them. I find it funny that so many people assume that I dont teach my players. For all you know I am doing a much better job than VESPER.

Tic Toc

I believe we were accused of being afraid of other tribes and getting the academy. Tic Toc, you joined the top tribe located in another k and out of fear started a tribe of players recruited around your k for your own security. Hardly a noble thing to do. Throw as many insults in as you like, your tribe is no better than mine. No matter how you try to spin things, your propaganda is only good for your image. In the end this is a war game. Fight with words somewhere else Mr.Tic Toc.

To clarify:
You can ask AndrogynousAnonymous, because he invited me after he saw my forum posts. I decided to join it, even though it was a good 100 + hours from support, because I had old friends in it, ask indestructible or sp.ag.

And, actually, this isn't the war game. This is the public forum. The place for words.

DeletedUser

Nah. I'm done.

And no. I will not edit it out. I would also like to comment that a "slur" is an insulting remark. A "disability slur" would only be viable to describe an phrase if it was describing a disability through harsh tone.

Much rather, it was a Hawk slur.

A Hawks slur using downs syndrome as the insult. Good for you.

DeletedUser

To clarify:
You can ask AndrogynousAnonymous, because he invited me after he saw my forum posts. I decided to join it, even though it was a good 100 + hours from support, because I had old friends in it, ask indestructible or sp.ag.

And, actually, this isn't the war game. This is the public forum. The place for words.
So now because you say so this forum is somehow not about Tribal"WAR"s? Its just about talking. Come on Tic Toc, you are going to try to turn everything to your advantage. Is it so hard to be wrong?

DeletedUser

Then again, I am probably insulting people that have Down's by comparing them to Hawks. For that I apologize.

You should probably just refer to the Hawks as the Kiwi's from now on.

For anyone who needs a brush up on their species of bird. The Kiwi is a flightless bird from New Zealand.