Top 5 Worst Tribes

Friskiestspoon

My guide section is solid as a rock. I make my players learn or I boot them. I find it funny that so many people assume that I dont teach my players. For all you know I am doing a much better job than VESPER.

Looking at your stats from w23, it seems that all your guides are good for is nobling barbs and inactives in your own tribe.

DeletedUser

You should probably just refer to the Hawks as the Kiwi's from now on.

For anyone who needs a brush up on their species of bird. The Kiwi is a flightless bird from New Zealand.

Might as well make it about noodles. Try to not brown nose so much, you are still not important.

DeletedUser

Might as well make it about noodles. Try to not brown nose so much, you are still not important.

I'm not brown nosing to anyone. I just like to bring people down to the level they deserve to be at, not the level they think they are at.

In this case, you think you should be using the high dive when you should still be practicing a cannonball from the deck.

DeletedUser

You should probably just refer to the Hawks as the Kiwi's from now on.

For anyone who needs a brush up on their species of bird. The Kiwi is a flightless bird from New Zealand.

A lot of my Kiwi Mates would take offence at that...Kiwi is a term used by most aussies to describe th Peopuul of Nu Zealund (the Us' are intentional you have to hear the accent) Any way the only people who can insult Kiwis like that are us Auzzies so pull ya head in :)

Sor Morlock friend of The Kiwis

DeletedUser

You are tagging in and out with Tic Toc. If I am jumping from the deck then you are soaking your feet in the kiddie pool. Dont flame top tribes unless you hold up to the spotlight friend.

DeletedUser

You are tagging in and out with Tic Toc. If I am jumping from the deck then you are soaking your feet in the kiddie pool. Dont flame top tribes unless you hold up to the spotlight friend.

Tic Toc

Look, I will admit we had a decent arguement, but now you have just degraded to unwitty one liner responses that, quite honestly, don't make sense. I can either continue to prove you wrong until my fingers fall off while taking your childish ad hominem and un-backed claims, or I can just call it quits. However, those seem to be my only options, as you two are about as headstrong as a bull. (And god almighty I hope I am not insulting bulls now.)

Perhaps you are the antithesis of all my previous statements. Perhaps you know what you are doing and how you are leading. Perhaps both you and callsignarchangel (and the rest of your tribe) are just late bloomers, and even though you have been on this world for 2-3 weeks longer on than I, your just waiting to bloom.

Maybe there is a reason 1/5 of your 66 ennoblement on world 23 are abandoned while 1/2 are inter-tribal. Maybe your rock solid guide covers that. Maybe Lord Hawk IX didn't admit he was planning on harvesting players and internobling them. Maybe your rock solid guide covers being dishonest and underhanded as well.

Is this the well placed PnP he was talking about? On the "Top 5 Worst Tribes" thread? Ironic.

I digress. I just find it funny how I struck such a deep nerve by calling your tribe out as one of the worst on this world. A bit bruised there, maybe? Its also interesting on how your just so keen on proving me your tribe as an equal to mine.

A fish does not know what water is, a noob does not recognize his own incomptence.

Friskiestspoon

Just because your tribe happens to be high in the rankings doesn't make it a good one.

DeletedUser

"A fish does not know what water is, a noob does not recognize his own incomptence."

I can brush warriormonkey aside. That was a side argument to me. His one liner deserved another one liner, a brush off.

Tic Toc, you know how to argue. You have my respect in that sense. Even my response to warriormonkey? You use that as a closer, as if my brush off can be turned around by you to be my defeat. It is true that if you disprove one part of a argument you win, at least according to your "guide". Which I liked by the way. It did show your hand though.

You are all about praising yourself, and its evident that the best way to praise yourself is to take someone and say you are better. You are ready to give up because you only take easy prey. The ones that aren't intelligent enough to argue back. Your arguments lack the facts that you strain the importance of in your guide. You didn't think you needed to be right because no one ever argues back. Beaten by your own system Mr. Tic Toc?

DeletedUser

The dominating tribe in my K is Draco. I have been invited to Draco but have refused for reasons that are probably beyond your understanding and would bore most of the people in this thread as well as be extremely off topic.

I am also not a born leader so creating my own tribe is out of the question. You may see it as a weakness that i am not good enough to lead a tribe, i see it as a strength that i know my limitations. I don't want to be the one at fault for putting a tribe in this thread.

So if being in a top tribe lets me "hold up to the spotlight" know that i could be but choose not to.

The fact that you think being a top tribe this early in the game is so important makes me believe Hawks deserves on this top 5 list even more than i already did. I see the top 20 shifting in the future and honestly, i'd be suprised if the Hawks came anywhere close.

DeletedUser

You cant hold it against me for being offended by your remarks. That would be ridiculous. I said that the HAWKS are a top tribe and I am allowed my opinion. The HAWKS are here to stay. You aren't worthy enough to be flamed properly, too difficult to dig up the noobish details.

DeletedUser

You cant hold it against me for being offended by your remarks. That would be ridiculous. I said that the HAWKS are a top tribe and I am allowed my opinion. The HAWKS are here to stay. You aren't worthy enough to be flamed properly, too difficult to dig up the noobish details.

I never said that you shouldn't be offended. It turns out that being offended usually means what they say is true. I mean, no reason to be offended if its a lie.

As for me not being worthy enough because its too difficult to dig up the noob in me. That comes down to 2 things.

1) You are too lazy to do your homework
2) There's not a large sign that says "NOOB" on my back like there is on Hawks and their academy tribe.

DeletedUser

You dont even have any of your own facts. You just jumped on Tic Toc's assumptions. You are probably too stubborn to see that. I am not interested in you or your tribe so I dont have to check. Dont waste my time, just go post somewhere else.

owainn

ZODIAC
Members: 23
Average points:4.254
Average Village:2.509

VESPER
Members: 19
Average points:2.618
Average Village:2.142

HAWKS$
Members: 84
Average points:1.810
Average village:1.584

Teaching tribes rule :D

No disrespect to you Elitehawk but the difference between a teaching tribe and academy tribe should be pretty clear and it's already been explained a lot in this thread so won't go there, ill try this instead...

Ive always thought of academy tribes more like football trials at school, you just invite everybody along and the best are allowed into the team..or in this case tribe.

End result= A decent player, but like most football players, not much loyalty.

Teaching tribes are different, you look for the diamonds in the dirt, people that show a desire and maturity. A good teaching tribe will then polish that diamond and cut it so it's nice and pretty...I like diamonds..they're purdy.

End result= A loyal and well trained member.

I don't hold anything against family tribes, but they are not similar to teaching tribes. Controversial as this will sound, Im pretty confident Zodiac could hold it's own..if not..beat HAWKS (the REAL tribe not the academy).
Vesper will soon be a force too.

But thats just my oppinion. :)

DeletedUser

ZODIAC
Members: 23
Average points:4.254
Average Village:2.509

VESPER
Members: 19
Average points:2.618
Average Village:2.142

HAWKS$
Members: 84
Average points:1.810
Average village:1.584

Teaching tribes rule :D

No disrespect to you Elitehawk but the difference between a teaching tribe and academy tribe should be pretty clear and it's already been explained a lot in this thread so won't go there, ill try this instead...

Ive always thought of academy tribes more like football trials at school, you just invite everybody along and the best are allowed into the team..or in this case tribe.

End result= A decent player, but like most football players, not much loyalty.

Teaching tribes are different, you look for the diamonds in the dirt, people that show a desire and maturity. A good teaching tribe will then polish that diamond and cut it so it's nice and pretty...I like diamonds..they're purdy.

End result= A loyal and well trained member.

I don't hold anything against family tribes, but they are not similar to teaching tribes. Controversial as this will sound, Im pretty confident Zodiac could hold it's own..if not..beat HAWKS (the REAL tribe not the academy).
Vesper will soon be a force too.

But thats just my oppinion. :)

Thank you owain, you gave your opinion and I respect that. Its nice to see someone give their opinion without targeting someone. If only other forum users had your tact :icon_rolleyes:. I like ZODIAC, seems to be a solid tribe.

I still dont see why people assume I dont teach my players. Points alone doesn't earn you a place in the main tribe. Good luck to you owain and to the rest of ZODIAC.

DeletedUser

Zodiac is a great idea and am rooting for it to succeed. Will players taught the game in Zodiac stay with the tribe or will there be something like a graduation option for those players wanting to start their own tribe? It could become something like the West Point of w33.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You dont even have any of your own facts. You just jumped on Tic Toc's assumptions. You are probably too stubborn to see that. I am not interested in you or your tribe so I dont have to check. Dont waste my time, just go post somewhere else.

Its okay. I understand that you forgot. I mean i did make you feel foolish when i posted this. But here it is, i'll refresh your memory and post these random sentences and numbers since they obviously aren't facts.

Tic Toc's academy tribe has 19 members with a 2.474 average points rating. Your academy tribe has 83 members with a 1.736 average rating.

And i believe thats Tic Toc's only tribe, not an Academy tribe for his main tribe to feed off of. HUGE difference.

Now, nobody needs to tell me anything for me to come to the conclusion that an academy tribe with 83 members is fail, especially with that low of a point average. As for not being interested in me or my tribe, thats fine, its pretty obvious that no one cares about a member in a 60 something ranked tribe. The difference is, i know the flaws in my tribe and i'm not trying to talk them up and make excuses for the signs of noob in it.

DeletedUser

Any new players looking to join a teaching tribe should be careful if it is not Zodiac. The original (Zodiac) is the way to go. I could see players starting a tribe like this for the wrong reasons.

For example, lets say there is a player who is looking to put himself in an in-game position that is looked upon positively by a vast majority of players on a given world. This particular kind of player is mainly motivated by his need to win approval in the TW forums. He would see the positive reaction the teaching tribes receive and would want to jump on that bandwagon as quickly as possible. Statements made about how a leader of a teaching tribe cannot really be blamed if it doesnt work would only encourage him further to start his own teaching tribe. It would be better then being in the #1 tribe. A no lose proposition and a good way to pursue his need for approval in the TW forums.

This type of player could use the teaching tribe template to further his other, unrelated agendas. A perfect positon for the calculating busy body looking for approval.

Last edited by a moderator: