TOP 9 Tribes

Deleted User - 10618707

You act and pretend like you know anything about our past and present diplomacy when the reality is. We've had a fraction of what you've.

We've stuck to our diplomacy regardless of that situation. You on the other hand? You dump then at your convenience.

DeletedUser121288

All I see are two groups of people prepping excuses for the rim. If we cant war and win without diplomacy we'll lose, if we lost due to bad diplomacy it would be seen as bad game play 3 groups of players have put themselves in a position to win this world Limburg the reason I ignore you is because you're not one of them. PI has had equal and probably more diplomacy without ever really fighting a major tribe, Yummy has had similar diplomacy to us in terms of war but is allied to PI. We have no major alliances left in the world. So keep whining from the tribe im too unconcerned with to turn an eye to yet. Set up your excuses for your eventual downfall and keep trying to cuddle up with PI so you have a place to run to we'll be playing and having fun.
Wow. That's just so damn arrogant lol. Basically you are saying: you are not in a position to win, so anything you say is irrelevant? That's weak...
Get your head out of your special place, even a 200 point guy could be making good points and say meaningful things here, and maybe be even more contributing than some of the stuff posted by the "groups of people in a position to win this world". This is just a prime example of the often discussed elitist and off putting character of the TW community lol.

But sure, I will do you a favour and try and stay away from the externals, and just continue to cuddle PI in game and wait for my downfall as you put it. Seems like having a normal discussion here is not possible anyways as you guys will just ignore me for petty reasons as that's probably easier than actually dealing with arguments. Just do me one last favour and finally post that proof you had against PI instead of trying to ignore it till people forget about it.

mattcurr

Wow. That's just so damn arrogant lol. Basically you are saying: you are not in a position to win, so anything you say is irrelevant? That's weak...
Get your head out of your special place, even a 200 point guy could be making good points and say meaningful things here, and maybe be even more contributing than some of the stuff posted by the "groups of people in a position to win this world". This is just a prime example of the often discussed elitist and off putting character of the TW community lol.

But sure, I will do you a favour and try and stay away from the externals, and just continue to cuddle PI in game and wait for my downfall as you put it. Seems like having a normal discussion here is not possible anyways as you guys will just ignore me for petty reasons as that's probably easier than actually dealing with arguments. Just do me one last favour and finally post that proof you had against PI instead of trying to ignore it till people forget about it.
Reread and try not to misquote
You on the other hand? You dump then at your convenience.
Such as who exactly?

DeletedUser121288

Reread and try not to misquote
I read it perfectly, don't you worry. Maybe you should reread it yourself. Here let me help you a bit:

"3 groups of players have put themselves in a position to win this world Limburg the reason I ignore you is because you're not one of them."

I can keep rereading that sentence till my retirement, but there is no other way I can interpret it than a display of sheer arrogance. As if only people currently being part of those 3 "groups of players positioned to win" deserve to get listened to, what a joke. It's a public forum my friend, man up and get used to it. ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

Tbh. We could be fighting Matt himself. And he'll probably still say we aren' doing anything.

--G--

I have been silent for some time. Time to get things straight.

Matt-Elie you are delusional if you think you have been fighting on your own so far. I just don't get why random rim tribes would work with you. Obviously their diplomats are stupid or don't hesitate to backstab their own members. However, you did get the support from them. On the other hand, PI had no allies except for TBS while we allied to them. They accepted my alliance offer while we were #25 ranked tribe. The thing they foresaw our big boom is smart diplo by TD and AB. You can't call them huggers for allying a k46 rim tribe with a huge Jager right between us, can you?

You are the ones calling yourselves elite dominant group. Elie says that "Paryl has to keep recruiting to keep up with the world gang-bang" while your account wanted to go solo on the beginning of this world. Stop calling Paryl "elite group", nobody believes this shit anymore. You are making promises to noob tribes and their noob leaders, only to kick them when they start losing villages. We know the story now. We all do.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello All,

Turtle In Ibelin here just checking in I just wanted to say I think PI chipped my shell a tiny bit while I got between the crossfires of your op on dinostar and amrit , but all good I think I can buff it out.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Hello All,

Turtle In Ibelin here just checking in I just wanted to say I think PI chipped my shell a tiny bit while I got between the crossfires of your op on dinostar and amrit , but all good I think I can buff it out.

Hey Balian, I just wanted to formally thank you for your participation in all of our Ops, without you it definitely couldn't be possible. You're basically PI's MVP!

Side 1:
Players: Balian in Ibelin
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS
Players: dinostar, TrickyTrickster

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 7
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 603,761
Side 2: 53,738
Difference: 550,023

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS
Players: dinostar, TrickyTrickster

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,342
Side 2: 502
Difference: 840

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 35
Difference: 252

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,284,013
Side 2: 3,182,090
Difference: 5,101,923

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,233,022
Side 2: 281,809
Difference: 1,951,213

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A invite to PI ? Let me think about it ( 1 sec later ) Ahhh NO. I wouldn't join PI even if your council reconsidered me , I don't like much being turned down from the start of a world and for some of yous you basically made a enemy for a few worlds after I'll be looking to get you back in this game like William Wallace did in the movie.

As far as me taking FOOLS villa , any villa in my hands is better then PI hands . every villa PI tried to take from dinostar on your last op that was sniped , was by me then he gave me the villas . Its a shame he had too work 12 hours before while trains were being sent because I probably could have recapped most of them for sure especially when some of the players in your tribe don't know how to time support behind their nobles.

Your all just mad because this turtle here got in your way a good bit and is a thorn in your side.

IMO for a rank 1 tribe i seen most of you play and for the most of you your crappy lazy players and when you finally get to fight a real tribe you will all whither.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A invite to PI ? Let me think about it ( 1 sec later ) Ahhh NO. I wouldn't join PI even if your council reconsidered me , I don't like much being turned down from the start of a world and for some of yous you basically made a enemy for a few worlds after I'll be looking to get you back in this game like William Wallace did in the movie.

As far as me taking FOOLS villa , any villa in my hands is better then PI hands . every villa PI tried to take from dinostar on your last op that was sniped , was by me then he gave me the villas . Its a shame he had too work 12 hours before while trains were being sent because I probably could have recapped most of them for sure especially when some of the players in your tribe don't know how to time support behind their nobles.

Your all just mad because this turtle here got in your way a good bit and is a thorn in your side.

IMO for a rank 1 tribe i seen most of you play and for the most of you your crappy lazy players and when you finally get to fight a real tribe you will all whither.

P.S. Oh and i forgot to mention the fact of you all nobling farms in the middle of my clusters to make the death stars is what I call cheating in the game style of playing and since you all started it then you deserve it.

jaxx haxx

P.S. Oh and i forgot to mention the fact of you all nobling farms in the middle of my clusters to make the death stars is what I call cheating in the game style of playing and since you all started it then you deserve it.
How is it cheating? I don't see it in the rules...

Anyway thanks for the tips, I'll make sure Jon gets a beating everytime he doesn't time support from now on. You have my word.

Deleted User - 10618707

Thanks for the criticism. It's well warranted, hope some people actually take the time to read it.

But in other news, you said when we attack a real tribe we will either...

We attacked Digg for recruiting our refugees. Didn't wither

Attacked paryl for the same reason. Didn't wither.

I guess by your standards the only real tribe on this world is Yummy then.

It truly amazes me how regardless of who we attack, excused are always at the ready to try to somehow discredit efforts lol.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How is it cheating? I don't see it in the rules...

Anyway thanks for the tips, I'll make sure Jon gets a beating everytime he doesn't time support from now on. You have my word.

I said I consider it a form of cheating . Or do you not know how to read ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the criticism. It's well warranted, hope some people actually take the time to read it.

But in other news, you said when we attack a real tribe we will either...

We attacked Digg for recruiting our refugees. Didn't wither

Attacked paryl for the same reason. Didn't wither.

I guess by your standards the only real tribe on this world is Yummy then.

It truly amazes me how regardless of who we attack, excused are always at the ready to try to somehow discredit efforts lol.

Need some salt with that pepper ?