TOP 9 Tribes

Deleted User - 10618707

Jager didn't merge into knock on w69? Also Didn't know Pi was at war with jager :S

DeletedUser120639

Jager didn't merge into knock on w69? Also Didn't know Pi was at war with jager :S
Like I said, I am an outsider, but all mails I had with Jaegers claimed they had most of their support pulled to the front with PI. So there may be no war, but there must surely be tension?
I even had members of Jaeger on Skype making sure I wasn't a member of PI when talking with them.
So, possibly they are getting ready for war. I think this is something PI needs to look into, I did not approach any of your members for inputs on it, as I did assume. (Wrongly of me, but maybe not)

Also I'm of the understanding the member of Knock! I spoke with and those within Yummy have been asked by Jaeger members if they have diplomacy with PI, in which both replied we do not talk about diplomacy to the Jaeger members asking. (The players I spoke with was not in a position to be able to talk diplomacy, but confirmed they had 0 diplomacy with both Jaeger or PI)

As for the World69, it was not a full on merge, but a majority of them did join into Knock! if you check the members database.

DeletedUser116214

Its the Barcode members who joined knock! no? Was one of them, maybe I forgot about jager

Deleted User - 10618707

It was inbred. Mainly I think. Don't remember that was at least 4 years ago so i was in Knock

DeletedUser119533

@lama

PI have no diplomacy with rim tribes of experienced players either, they have just completed an op on Px, along with several other players. PI have opped Fools, Px, and jager recently, so id say diplomatically, jager are in the favourable position if war breaks out, especially with tbs looking weaker everyday.

Personally if i were leading jager i would not give knock or yummy diplomacy, they are 1 million points between them and jager family are over 7.5 million, experience will help survive a while but if jager want them out they will lose quickly.

DeletedUser120206

Personally if i were leading jager i would not give knock or yummy diplomacy,.

Suppose if Jager were desperate.. they might consider and then maybe *fingers crossed* you'd be only hired then on.

they are 1 million points between them and jager family are over 7.5 million, experience will help survive a while but if jager want them out they will lose quickly.

Comparing sizes and you being the loser... you must know what that feels like by now :p

~Patrick

DeletedUser120425

Personally if i were leading jager i would not give knock or yummy diplomacy, they are 1 million points between them and jager family are over 7.5 million, experience will help survive a while but if jager want them out they will lose quickly.
I've seen numerous times in past worlds tribes ignore other tribes due to their smaller size, yet them tribes then start winning the battle and the larger tribe disbands due to the humiliation.
Jaeger are also not at a size or neither is this world at a stage where tribes can be dealt with quickly, especially when you also consider morale runs into it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

I've seen numerous times in past worlds tribes ignore other tribes due to their smaller size, yet them tribes then start winning the battle and the larger tribe disbands due to the humiliation.
Jaeger are also not at a size or neither is this world at a stage where tribes can be dealt with quickly, especially when you also consider morale runs into it.

I never said that they should ignore knock and yummy, just that they will win if they focus. But they should not ally/nap, just because they have bad relations with PI. If they give diplomacy with those tribes those tribes run out of room to grow, then they will turn on jeager.

Suppose if Jager were desperate.. they might consider and then maybe *fingers crossed* you'd be only hired then on.
Comparing sizes and you being the loser... you must know what that feels like by now :p

~Patrick

I'm not sure what you mean, who are you in this world?

DeletedUser120425

I never said that they should ignore knock and yummy, just that they will win if they focus. But they should not ally/nap, just because they have bad relations with PI. If they give diplomacy with those tribes those tribes run out of room to grow, then they will turn on jeager.
Thing is from what I have noticed, it is Jaeger who have already turned and insulted both of those tribes by recruiting there refugee's of war.

DeletedUser119533

Thing is from what I have noticed, it is Jaeger who have already turned and insulted both of those tribes by recruiting there refugee's of war.

Salllty and Pete, an ex nera player - who jaeger were attacking, recruited long before the perceived insult of jaeger recruiting refugees

He was recruited before jaeger recruited ming, which as you say, is recruiting refugees of war.

Deleted User - 10618707

Never thought a tribe led by mattcurr himself would be losing to a family tribe

DeletedUser121006

It's okay to be trashy Matt fellah. I know some very bad players that consider them as friends. Well they don't have your mouth tho