TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser116214

But you can't talk about how unadapted having a low member count is in relations to having war on 3 fronts. When you guys single handedly created the situation you're currently in. Its akin to planting apple seeds but expecting watermelons lol.
Well gota tell you, aside the fact that coing 2 tards like fear and Matt is extremely fun, so is the situation :p

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i know i know and i understand that. but people complain, yet do the same thing over and over again... mass recruitment, mass diplomacy all gang bang vs 1 tribe.
it should change, people grow, learn.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
i know i know and i understand that. but people complain, yet do the same thing over and over again... mass recruitment, mass diplomacy all gang bang vs 1 tribe.
it should change, people grow, learn.

That stuff happened on world 1. Don't kid yourself

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dont know what youre talking about. dont care either. im not even talking about world 1

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we all coexisted this would be boring. People climbing over the corpses of others is what makes this game interesting.

DeletedUser121006

Top 9 tribes

9: EMA

These guys have stayed around for a long time, which is impressive given their position. They are a non-premade family tribe (correct me if I'm wrong) and such things don't last long. Well played taking some villas from Paryl, although probably the owner was afk. That's what also Matt says, and I think it's true.

8: Used

These guys are a pretty solid rim tribe that made it to the top 10 ranking. Well played. I think they are gonna side with Paryl or PI in the future. k54 is interesting and these guys are gonna have a hard impact on it's fate, with their decisions.

7: FOOLS

It must be the most boring thing in w95 to have an account in that tribe. They are literally passive, waiting to get hit. They aren't moving and I don't think they even have any plans for the future.

6: Yummy

A bunch of perverts

5: Dark!

The people from Jager that didn't join neither Joker, nor Yummy. I think these guys have 0 potential, but they may be up for a surprise. Not to be underestimated.

4: Paryl

These guys are impressive and despite of the hard words I have said against these guys, I actually respect their skill level. Well played. If 8 guys bring down 40 in Digg, this will be one for the record. Please do continue to impress me, I like you.

3:Joker
Ashoka brought up a revolution inside Jager and actually took 20 members and departed to make his own tribe. AJ is a capable leader that can make his tribe actually have an impact. Their position is a bit messy tho.

2: PI

Solo dominated k44 and their rim, and despite the failed OP on FOOLS, they have shown great skill level. But as everyone knows, the first wave of nukes can be easily countered. I honestly believe these guys are gonna dominate 100% of their K (if they dont side with Ashoka or FOOLS). PI is one of the favorites to win the world.

1: DIGG

Failed OP on Paryl, but so far they are the only tribe with 100% dominance on their k. I wish I could write more but I want to see how they are gonna play on the Paryl war. I also believe these guys are candidates for a world win, especially if they take down Paryl.

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Top 9 tribes

1: DIGG

Failed OP on Paryl, but so far they are the only tribe with 100% dominance on their k. I wish I could write more but I want to see how they are gonna play on the Paryl war. I also believe these guys are candidates for a world win, especially if they take down Paryl.

im not sure how long they will last tbh, especially if rumfast is internalling them quicker then they are nobling as a tribe. 100% scientifically proven.

DeletedUser

im not sure how long they will last tbh, especially if rumfast is internalling them quicker then they are nobling as a tribe. 100% scientifically proven.

Haha good call. We plan on having a single account after internalling every account in the tribe and all take 30 minute stints.

Although I am not entirely sure why everyone calls it a failed op. We killed a lot of defense in an 8 person tribe. If they didn't snipe trains from 40-90 hours out then they would be incredibly terrible.

mattcurr

Haha good call. We plan on having a single account after internalling every account in the tribe and all take 30 minute stints.

Although I am not entirely sure why everyone calls it a failed op. We killed a lot of defense in an 8 person tribe. If they didn't snipe trains from 40-90 hours out then they would be incredibly terrible.
Because defense builds much faster than offense. It took approximately 4 days to rebuild my troops lost and that's with about a million Odd supporting

Last edited:

DeletedUser105472

If 8 guys bring down 40 in Digg, this will be one for the record. Please do continue to impress me, I like you.

The beauty about a small population tribe such as Paryl is that if all of them is active it is alot easier to co-ordinate Defence than 40 member tribes in DIGG. It's also quite misleading that number 9. "Officially" there are 9 players in the tribe, but I'd suspect there are far more helpers out there against the OP that won't be recognised. DIGG is quite a good tribe but one has to wonder if there's any discontent within the tribe after that failed OP.

What matters is that they did it. They sniped a lot of your train which left you content with killing their defence, which on the contrary to what most people think, does not replenish that much slower than offence. A good, or in this case, great player can rebuild their defence faster than many okay players with their offence.

Nevertheless, the biggest issue that has to plague Paryl right now isn't quality, it's activity. Right now if they're all active, they can take this world places. But if one or two of them goes inactive, it can put them in a pickle of a spot. Let's say Paryl recruits a few more guys closer to the rim with growth, who knows what they could do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whilst that is true, it also isn't the point. We expected to get half of the villages against Escape when we op'd them, we did. We didn't really expect to get any against Paryl however we expected to kill troops. We did that. To think we care about some dead nukes is dismal really. That is their purpose.

It hasn't even been a week, and one of their players was lost to EMA. So let's just see how it plays out because ultimately, it's early days.