TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser120748

Hoover reporting live on the new developments over the last week between the top tribes.
en95-2.png
Rank/Tag/Points of best 40/Total Points/Members Average points per member/Villages/Average points per village
1 Jäger 941,555 941,555 40 23,539 223 4,222
2 STEPS 920,884 920,884 40 23,022 207 4,449
3 PI 843,107 843,107 22 38,323 166 5,079
4 DIGG 761,094 761,094 37 20,570 180 4,228
5 TBS :) 578,668 578,668 36 16,074 131 4,417
6 Jägers 545,631 545,631 40 13,641 148 3,687
7 FOOLS 544,864 544,864 30 18,162 117 4,657
8 FU 500,608 500,608 40 12,515 127 3,942
9 Shhhh! 308,010 308,010 28 11,000 79 3,899
Shockingly enough Jäger has pulled ahead to that #1 spot! With STEPS and Jäger both sitting at 40 total members it seems Jäger will stay ahead for now as they have not a single threat in their K. PI not far behind sitting at 22 members still seems very comfortable and are still my favorite to win the world. DIGG has fallen to rank 4, but with a lot of change going to happen shortly its only a matter of time before you see DIGG moving positions. TBS :) sits at 5 and has not really seen many issues it seems, I suspect a form of diplomacy between them and PI but I'm not sure why as it is a complete waste of time for TBS :) as PI will just eat them. Jäger sits at 6 which is really annoying to me. I mean not only does their main tribe have no competition, but now these players will just be internalized when the time is right for the main tribe to grow :( At 7 this week is FOOLS, they have fallen off in total points, but are only sitting at 30 members after a merge with SWE. Still with positioning only time will tell. FU sits at rank 8 as FU and DIGG have just started to clash in K55. Time will tell if FU or DIGG is meant to be around or if they will crumble. Shhhh! comes in at rank 9 after the merging of FU with SS and BS. Shhhh! isn't too happy about FU and the way they are playing their game :p so better watch out.

I will only cover the top 5 in depth the best I can this week as more will develop as we go.

1.) Jäger, this tribe has maximum potential, but shaky leadership. There are a lot of very skilled members who could really carry this tribe, but they also might leave if someone starts to go into their area. PI seem to be moving in to the north, could be some conflict soon for Jäger unlike Eyesz stupid family tribes lmao. Their leadership will have its judgement day, when that will be no one knows, but with an academy tribe already set up they will keep on rolling Imo until someone stops them.

2.) STEPS, they have a little issue with PI to the west, and some pesky FOOLS players in their K, but should be pretty easy run for them to take their K. They have some absolute studs in their tribe, but they also have some new players that may or may not pan out. With players like I-AM-GROOT, Superdog,
Chols001, The Forgotten Titan, GenesisCommander, and robrich there is no telling what this tribe will be capable of. Yet will all those players stay? will there be a merge? They have a strong core but a lot of weak links... time will tell.

3.) PI, I can not stress how good PI is. Yet... Matt Curr doesn't think so https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....ring-and-a-revival-of-matt-judges-you.279894/ PI has a dominance on their rim and seems to me that no one in that K really even stands a chance. FOOLS were easily nobles by them. The only hope I see for someone to stop them in their K would be FOOLS and TBS :) to work together, other than that I see PI being a late game tribe.

4.) DIGG, the tribes growth has slowed down recently due to fights beginning with FU over control of the K. If successful by either side In complete victory they will have complete control of the K. DIGG launched an ops on FU and successfully took 2 villas and did heavy damage to FU. FU then launched back 7 trains, 3/7 were killed by stacks, and then 3 by snipes. 1 village was successfully conquered by FU. It seems it will be a long drawn out Proxy War. Only time will tell what will happen, but DIGG capped another FU village last night with no retaliation yet.

5.) TBS :) I will be completely honest here... I do not know much about TBS, they have some good members and a nice village point ratio. They have terrible positioning... unless they have some allis or NAPs behind the scenes not sure they will be around much longer. If anyone knows something I don't please feel free to comment below :)

Tune in next week :)
-Hoover

ashoka1

Jagers is not academy tribe of jager.

Its one and same tribe with 1 forum & leadership

I am only holding jagers Duke position on behalf of leadership as world rules dont allow 80 members in 1 tribe.

Now we can call it poor leadership, nooby tactics or food...

We have a plan in place now and things are unfloding with time.

As for Diggs ,i expect them to try pull a surprise on W 95 in next 48 hours.

Btw next week if both jager and jagers r in top 5 then rate only 1 pf them.They r one and same.

Joe10P

Terrific, another family tribe who thinks they are "one and the same". I cannot wait to see how one and the same they are when someone actually throws some troops at their ridiculous member count.

Nice read though Dylan :p

mattcurr

I never said that I think PI was bad, even when arguing with TD I continually mentioned that That I think he's a good player and leader. I disagree with the ethics of their game play, that's entirely different than thinking they suck

Deleted User - 10618707

I am only holding jagers Duke position on behalf of leadership as world rules dont allow 80 members in 1 tribe.

Btw next week if both jager and jagers r in top 5 then rate only 1 pf them.They r one and same.

Lmao. This actually made me laugh. Doesn't that describe the relationship between all family/academy tribes? "One leadership"

*GranTorino

Oh man, leave it out. A family tribe is a family tribe whether you tell the academy they are equals or not.

DeletedUser119686

Thank you for the high words. However I strongly believe we have an all star team and will clash through.

Last couple of days we have shown what we are capable of. Actions are louder than words.

Deleted User - 10618707

How much are you willing to sell your players for? :p

DeletedUser65288

With such small worlds a strong tribe with a decent family tribe can become a burden as long as they can coordinate their resources appropriately.

DeletedUser121006

The worlds are big enough to be interesting but small enough so that a strong a family tribe can fight a huge tribe made of big merges.

DeletedUser18543

Neither a family tribe nor a tribe of big merges matters against my tribe