TOP 9 Tribes

.Smiler

I just wonder why you would recruit an incompetent player with a tricky location that needs stacks you can't provide o_O (and don't be silly and deny he needed to get stacked; he was spread out all over enemy territory and far more vulnerable to short range attacks than anyone else in Paryl. Frenzy randomly capping 1 village just illustrated this).

When it comes to the Used stats, compare them to Snu's stats again will you. All those links you just posted show that A, the players were in Used till they were almost completely wiped from the map and B that internalling didn't start straight away (it only started after x days and/or after losing almost all villages, by when all 4 players in question had already quit by the way). Compare that to Snu losing just 1 village (with nothing else getting attacked), and who got kicked a few days later just before the first proper attacks hit... Did anyone say stat padding? :oops:

(Snu link again for the reference: http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2).

So yeah, not sure how we are the devils on this one :confused: Overall it sounds to me like you are just making some random accusations that your own links already prove to be wrong.....

He was referred to us by fear I had no play in it but we was unaware that he was incompetent till that stage. And I think you are delusional I never denied he needed to be stacked, of course he did but as I said it simply couldn't be done as we were smaller and had the ema/digg front stacked.

However you want to put the internalling into perspective it doesn't matter, both tribes in question have internalled a dying member in order to not lose as much.

If you put as much effort into fighting in game as you did externals you might actually become a player of relevance.

DeletedUser

.Smiler it is the externals. Embrace the shit throwing...

What I am curious about is why Knummy decided to recruit players who jumped from DIGG when it looked bleak. Backstabbed their former tribemates. Sounds like solid recruiting. Where can I sign up?

I'd be surprised if rygic001 isn't trying to worm a place there too...

Side 1:
Players: Trouble Maker, Dirty Scumbags
Side 2:
Tribes: Risk

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 2
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174,833
Side 2: 11,990
Difference: 162,843

chart

We can go back to it, if you really wish Connor... I can no longer see the OD stats, but given Trouble Maker and myself were both top 3 in those as well, I think you will find that would in our favour as well.

mattcurr

So much useless talking. So matt, how bout that evidence you're supposed to have provided?
I was just ignoring the other guy because I thought it was funny, honestly, got busy didn't really log in for 1+ weeks came back and fools was dead didn't bother looking for it. If people and to believe you guys didn't know that very not secret thing alright.

mattcurr

That sounds such a bs from you matt
What does, that I was gone? I'm saying I have no such evidence anymore and didn't bother looking when I came back, if people want to believe that means TD was telling the truth then okay. I honestly don't see how that can be bs. There were only two statements of fact so you are saying either I wasn't really gone briefly or you think I have the evidence and am just not posting it?

Ghostoxa

What does, that I was gone? I'm saying I have no such evidence anymore and didn't bother looking when I came back, if people want to believe that means TD was telling the truth then okay. I honestly don't see how that can be bs. There were only two statements of fact so you are saying either I wasn't really gone briefly or you think I have the evidence and am just not posting it?
I am sure you are just lying about both things.
You weren't gone and you have no evidence.

mattcurr

I am sure you are just lying about both things.
You weren't gone and you have no evidence.
If I'm lying about having no evidence doesn't that mean I have evidence, honestly I'm impressed that you managed to muff up gloating that I said I don't have evidence. Being this bad with words: that's a skill man it's impressive

Ghostoxa

Nice try mate, but you know and I know that you understood me, but again, nice try spinning my words.

DeletedUser121412

I just wonder why you would recruit an incompetent player with a tricky location that needs stacks you can't provide o_O (and don't be silly and deny he needed to get stacked; he was spread out all over enemy territory and far more vulnerable to short range attacks than anyone else in Paryl. Frenzy randomly capping 1 village just illustrated this).

When it comes to the Used stats, compare them to Snu's stats again will you. All those links you just posted show that A, the players were in Used till they were almost completely wiped from the map and B that internalling didn't start straight away (it only started after x days and/or after losing almost all villages, by when all 4 players in question had already quit by the way). Compare that to Snu losing just 1 village (with nothing else getting attacked), and who got kicked a few days later just before the first proper attacks hit... Did anyone say stat padding? :oops:

(Snu link again for the reference: http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2).

So yeah, not sure how we are the devils on this one :confused: Overall it sounds to me like you are just making some random accusations that your own links already prove to be wrong.....

So in my defense I never really read the externals. I heard about this and had to come read the limburgian calling anyone incompetent. Truly the best joke I have heard all week. Yes monk asked for stacks the account did not need, he got a train from a terrible player from close range and panicked saying "oh god we lost a village" to mattcur at the time. I was at work but could've saved the villa if he had bothered to reach out to me his co on skype. This was a consistent issue, we did not communicate well. Monk is a good guy but he made a severe mistake and we never communicated well the entire time I was on the account. Had he not paniced and just revived a pally we couldve stacked or sniped the villa. There was a support village that had a 45 minute support window he completely overlooked due to his panic, that being said we had words because he was angry yada yada I left the account about an hour after we lost that village. Never logged in again, nothing against monk but we were not good together. I joined montressor and we get along famously, sometimes people just don't mesh it happens. When i left the account monk told matt he couldn't manage it alone and asked to be internaled, he then joined matt. This was all 2-3 days before your op on the account by the way if not more. Regardless then while we were mid internal of the account you opped it and you call removing it padding stats? come on your idiotic rhetoric did not work on me before and it won't work on these people now. The account was being eaten so monk could play on the KM account, the sit was being passed around to random paryl members to dodge troops for noble etc, ofc we didn't keep it in the tribe. Whats the point? As I said before limb sometimes I wonder if your trying to sound like an idiot but who knows. But hey my first post on externals from my own account pretty much ever lol, I generally let the toxic idiots like limburgian gorge themselves on their drama here but since I was brought up as "saying nothing" I figured I would say hello *wave*

DeletedUser121288

So in my defense I never really read the externals. I heard about this and had to come read the limburgian calling anyone incompetent. Truly the best joke I have heard all week. Yes monk asked for stacks the account did not need, he got a train from a terrible player from close range and panicked saying "oh god we lost a village" to mattcur at the time.
Even your tribemate smiler already agreed the account needed stacks, don't look silly by trying to deny it now.

You saying frenzy9 is a terrible player is probably the best joke I myself heard this week. That player easily capped 1 of your villages which then led to your entire account getting internalled, while you just fled to another account and never looked back at the mess you created. I mean, to quote someone who is unlike myself a player of relevance IG, your pal smiler: "literally anything wrong with an account you can think of that was the snusnu account" and "had defence trains only ". That was the account you were CO-playing, and you try to blame HellMonk and communication for everything that was wrong? Grow some balls and owe up to the mess you are partly responsible for, instead of blaming it on other people, or worse, calling other people terrible players. Hypocrit.. :rolleyes:

When i left the account monk told matt he couldn't manage it alone and asked to be internaled, he then joined matt. This was all 2-3 days before your op on the account by the way if not more. Regardless then while we were mid internal of the account you opped it and you call removing it padding stats?
He first restarted in the SE rim and changed the account name back (so if he then joined matt as you say he did he was either multi-accounting, or you are lying?).

And how exactly were you "mid internal" when Paryl hadn't internalled a single village yet?o_O
Honestly, you guys waited 2-3 days before starting to internal, and kicked him just before Used's OP landed, only then to start internalling. YES THAT IS STAT PADDING, because you could/should have kicked the account in the 2-3 days before the OP (or after it), and not by the time you realised it was getting attacked.
Again; the stats; http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2 Just accept it. Stats don't lie.

If I'm a "toxic idiot" with "idiotic rhetoric" then I wonder what that makes you...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121412

Im not blaming monk. We did not get along, thats not placing blame its just a fact. The key thing wrong with the account was communication, it had nukes and it had defense trains fine but I told monk I had a basher and not to launch and attack, he launched it anyways on a 2 day trip which by the way screwed us recapping the villa frenzy took. Outside of that I was damn near ready to quit 95 before frenzy ever sent on us because of the fact that me and monk did not get along as cos. I had merged with him was what is was I wqas bored of the situation then that happened and I left so yea I abandoned the account but I was already on my way out. Smilers quote refers to the fact that monk had made 4 scout villas with 7k scouts within 5 hours of each other by the end. I honestly don't remember why he did it but yea it was problematic. Other than that the account was salvageable but monk couldn't run it alone and I wasn't sticking around when we had been having problems since shortly after our merger. Now you have the facts wrong, monk joined the KM account, cried it had no farming, left a few days later. Restarted and changed the account name then eventually came back to the KM account and apologised. I thought monk told you everything? Funny that. Regardless, I'm not being toxic but you keep trying to blame paryl for something that had little or nothing to do with the tribe itself. As far as the internals go it should've been internalled that day but tbh Idgaf cause i was busy nobling digg up north with montressor. I didn't run to another account, I found someone who I could communicate with and not consider quitting an account to avoid. I've been on this account as long as I was ever with monk and have had 0 issues with my co. As I said before sometime people don't click, it was no ones fault but me and monk did not work well together on the same account. That simple.

DeletedUser121288

Im not blaming monk. We did not get along, thats not placing blame its just a fact. The key thing wrong with the account was communication, it had nukes and it had defense trains fine but I told monk I had a basher and not to launch and attack, he launched it anyways on a 2 day trip which by the way screwed us recapping the villa frenzy took. Outside of that I was damn near ready to quit 95 before frenzy ever sent on us because of the fact that me and monk did not get along as cos. I had merged with him was what is was I wqas bored of the situation then that happened and I left so yea I abandoned the account but I was already on my way out. Smilers quote refers to the fact that monk had made 4 scout villas with 7k scouts within 5 hours of each other by the end. I honestly don't remember why he did it but yea it was problematic. Other than that the account was salvageable but monk couldn't run it alone and I wasn't sticking around when we had been having problems since shortly after our merger. Now you have the facts wrong, monk joined the KM account, cried it had no farming, left a few days later. Restarted and changed the account name then eventually came back to the KM account and apologised. I thought monk told you everything? Funny that. Regardless, I'm not being toxic but you keep trying to blame paryl for something that had little or nothing to do with the tribe itself. As far as the internals go it should've been internalled that day but tbh Idgaf cause i was busy nobling digg up north with montressor. I didn't run to another account, I found someone who I could communicate with and not consider quitting an account to avoid. I've been on this account as long as I was ever with monk and have had 0 issues with my co. As I said before sometime people don't click, it was no ones fault but me and monk did not work well together on the same account. That simple.
You still don't get it do you? You talk about it as if you were not even CO-playing the account in the first place. "monk had made 4 scout villas with 7k scouts within 5 hours". Then you should have intervened? The account was a mess, and you seemed to have done nothing to change it? Or did you for example not notice those 7k scout recruitment orders until it was too late? Again, you are not owing up to your responsibilities as the more experienced co-player on the account.

Anyways, since it's a topic called "top 9 tribes", and not "top 9 stat padding" or "top 9 CO issues", let's talk about Knummy or something :D. This thread needs more Knummy imo :p

DeletedUser121412

As I repeatedly stated me and monk didnt communicate well, I would stop something and he would start it and vice versa. Asfar as the scout villas I knew about 2 of them then he said we misplaced 5k scouts and made another scout villa. I forget where the 4th came from, our scouts returned home shortly after. It was an irritation but by that point I wasn't really co playing anymore. When I tell my co "hey don't send our attacks here morale will kill us I have a basher to nuke it" and he says ok then launches anyways I just couldn't care anymore.

DeletedUser116214

As I repeatedly stated me and monk didnt communicate well, I would stop something and he would start it and vice versa. Asfar as the scout villas I knew about 2 of them then he said we misplaced 5k scouts and made another scout villa. I forget where the 4th came from, our scouts returned home shortly after. It was an irritation but by that point I wasn't really co playing anymore. When I tell my co "hey don't send our attacks here morale will kill us I have a basher to nuke it" and he says ok then launches anyways I just couldn't care anymore.

Stop trying to explain it Snusnu, no matter how you say it, you won't get through his thick skull. What is the point anyway, the guy been trying so hard to win this irrelevant argument, he can't even apprehend the fact that you and hellmonk didn't work well together and ended up giving up on the account and each others that led to all of what followed. In his mind, we still kicked you for stats or whatever and internalled you.
He knows everything! no point in arguing. I mean if he is not willing to understand it from your own words, it becomes plain stupidity. After all he is too busy splatting his entire nukes on Pink!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

DeletedUser121288

Stop trying to explain it Snusnu, no matter how you say it, you won't get through his thick skull. What is the point anyway, the guy been trying so hard to win this irrelevant argument, he can't even apprehend the fact that you and hellmonk didn't work well together and ended up giving up on the account and each others that led to all of what followed. In his mind, we still kicked you for stats or whatever and internalled you.
He knows everything! no point in arguing. I mean if he is not willing to understand it from your own words, it becomes plain stupidity. After all he is too busy splatting his entire nukes on Pink!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Stop putting words in my mouth, I get the reason why they gave up on the account perfectly well, but that does not change the fact that the timing of kicking the account is stat padding. I'm not saying Snu as a person got kicked for padding stats, I'm saying the account itself got kicked when it did for padding the awesome Paryl war stats; the account not the players behind it. Is it that hard to understand? :oops:

By the way, I'm not sure what this has to do with me splatting "all of my nukes" (which is far from the truth; only 9) on a small diversion attack on Pink a few days ago? As if you know how many nukes I have lmao, or you got spies for that? :rolleyes:
It's just a stupid thing to say sweetheart, and completely irrelevant to the topic too.

Anyways; attempt 2 to divert away from a pointless discussion; whaddap with Knummy? :)