Top-Brass Interviews

DeletedUser

Awesome interviews. Be great to see more of this stuff, every couple weeks with diff players etc. :]

alech

Nice, first time I see someone doing this!

LOL why Temp is not there? :p

DeletedUser

your 3 million points behind the 5th tribe. so get top 5 and you will be there

DeletedUser95858

Excellent Job. And kudos to the Dukes for participating. I'll wipe the brown off my nose for that last part, myself. I also would have said except for Allos but I never had the pleasure of knowing him to make an opinion of him.

Giraffe: Top Notch!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

Indeed :icon_biggrin:

Seems like everyone know their stuff :), and will use different approach to win the candy.

Gained that insight from Allos? interview? :lol: (p.s I know you were not being serious about Everyone)

DeletedUser

Gained that insight from Allos? interview? :lol: (p.s I know you were not being serious about Everyone)

He's busy internalling. He'll maybe have more time to share his views when he runs out of tribemates.
Once done he will then be gifted the privilege to be included in the "Everyone" or not...

DeletedUser

Thanks very much everyone, I am glad you enjoyed the read.

Just to answer one quick point as to why Static was involved but Temp was not, at the time of doing the interviews, Temp had not had any forum presence and were not involved in any major wars/PnP.

DeletedUser

Monky please put the EXACT times the interview were given next time PWEASE!! So many things can change in even 2 days.

DeletedUser

Thanks you two :)

It might be doing a second round of interviews, but with a slight twist, do you all enjoy interviews or do you think it would be boring to have more so soon?

DeletedUser

Thanks you two :)

It might be doing a second round of interviews, but with a slight twist, do you all enjoy interviews or do you think it would be boring to have more so soon?

Well I loved the interviews and would enjoy to read more <3

DeletedUser

That was a fun read. keep 'em coming in one form or another!