Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser81615

Looks can be deceiving, i have personally played with the leaders of these, although they enjoy families, and such, they are actually quite good.
they were around W47 as long as my tribe aswell O.O

You too? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiters inevitably fall apart, at least in my experience. I was in a strong, well-organized mass recruiting tribe in Grepolis world Alpha, and got to watch my tribe fall apart around me. Since then I've had a phobia of mass recruiters.

DeletedUser

I meant relative to the other mass recruiting tribes around us, of course.

I don't think it's fair to call me a "troll" just because I mentioned a bad experience with mass recruiters in my noob days. Trolls are malicious users who get a kick out of causing flame wars and the like.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiters inevitably fall apart, at least in my experience. I was in a strong, well-organized mass recruiting tribe in Grepolis world Alpha, and got to watch my tribe fall apart around me. Since then I've had a phobia of mass recruiters.

why you talking about that rubbish childrens game?

who cares if they were mass recruiters in that game, its pants!

DeletedUser

So, while at the same time he is agreeing with the general opinion, luc gets flamed twice for small parts of his whole statement.

And before you continue flaming about "good mass recruiters" should probably consider the fact that it has and will continue to work as a way to do well in tribal wars. You may not be the best, or survive the whole extent of the world, but you will have numbers, and if you dont get into an "elite premade" it is another option. It all is about the leadership, and staying on top of the fact that you will be consistently dismissing and inviting, in order to drop dead weight, and expand upon your current location.

Anyway, past trying to explain something many people will just ignore, I will just end it now

DeletedUser

TW tribes started with mass recruiters... pretty sure almost everyones 1st or 2nd tribe was a mass recruited tribe(mine was more of a pick a small tribe and try form good bonds type thing.. it didnt work)
the trick is to join a good mass recruited tribe... one where the leader knows what he is doing

DeletedUser

TW tribes started with mass recruiters... pretty sure almost everyones 1st or 2nd tribe was a mass recruited tribe(mine was more of a pick a small tribe and try form good bonds type thing.. it didnt work)
the trick is to join a good mass recruited tribe... one where the leader knows what he is doing
the thing is it's hard to tell which is a good leader and which isn't
well for me anyways

DeletedUser

the thing is it's hard to tell which is a good leader and which isn't
well for me anyways

look for a good spread of the players in the tribe. use tw stats to make maps, if they are to clustered, then the leader is prolly not thinking much than just "recruit recruit recruit"

and if you go much moer over 30 players in a kontinent, then there´s an other alarm bell to listen to.

DeletedUser

The END family is falling apart now...

Correction they are not falling a part. They are indeed genius. They mass recruited into 3 big tribes and call it a family, then they got flammed on forums for the family. Now they have dropped down to one tribe call failed which holds all of there members that are active. Rumor also has it that they are shaving that even more so they only have 70 members. But if you ask me i think that they have a great leadership but the tribe will probably eventual fail or go inactive. Right now though they are the underdog in this whole thing.l

DeletedUser

Correction they are not falling a part. They are indeed genius. They mass recruited into 3 big tribes and call it a family, then they got flammed on forums for the family. Now they have dropped down to one tribe call failed which holds all of there members that are active. Rumor also has it that they are shaving that even more so they only have 70 members. But if you ask me i think that they have a great leadership but the tribe will probably eventual fail or go inactive. Right now though they are the underdog in this whole thing.l
:lol: nice! I am a Duke there lol...

DeletedUser

:lol: nice! I am a Duke there lol...
Well from the looks of what i am being told by your members that is what happened.Also i know some of them where inactive because i was farming them as soon as bp ended. :icon_cool:

I wouldn't admit that publicly :icon_redface:
I would agree with that if they still had the family but as of right now looks like they might had the right idea.

DeletedUser

MR= mass recruitment
urvill is my tribe so i am not commenting on my tribe,

N/A - have no interest to me what so ever, and dont appear to have anything going for them,

there is a couple of tribes to keep your eye on i reckon.

K45 TOP 5
1 zoMBie - MR

2 ~As~ -MR

3 WOLVES MR

4 Fear MR

5 UrVill N/A

K35 TOP 5

1 Party MR

2 =[FD]= MR

3 TOPG promising tribe.

4 ~BH~ Dont seem too active.

5 |HL| - not made my mind up yet.

K44 TOP 5

1 UC MR

2 M.O.H MR

3 =LW= MR

4 iRule - same tribe as w47, gothic bonz is a horrific leader, believes everything she is told, and has the skill levels of a dead donkey.

5 ~TIME~ not seen much from them yet. look rather promising with good members.

K34 TOP 5

1 ~NGU~ MR

2 Heroes promising

3 U-D n/a

4 P|_|LP n/a

5 NGU~@ - n/a

I dont think my tribe is doing to bad. im the boss of P|_|LP, and we are now ranked 3 in k34. Ive been playing this game since w4, but was most active in w10 when ctrl and borg were warring with everyone. My tribe is pretty promising i believe anyways. were a good bunch of dedicated players. Of course were not doing as well as some of you guys because were starting from scratch many of you guys had pre set tribes from other worlds.

DeletedUser

I dont think my tribe is doing to bad. im the boss of P|_|LP, and we are now ranked 3 in k34. Ive been playing this game since w4, but was most active in w10 when ctrl and borg were warring with everyone. My tribe is pretty promising i believe anyways. were a good bunch of dedicated players. Of course were not doing as well as some of you guys because were starting from scratch many of you guys had pre set tribes from other worlds.

fyi, the best tribe in K34 is not in the top 5 for that K yet and once you all accept that, you will either be rimmed or you will abort! your account and it will go barb.

See what i did there? :lol:

DeletedUser

lordsanchez This message is hidden because lordsanchez is on your ignore list.

I would bet my lunch money that lordtroll just posted some more of his insults.

Stupid nub.
i bet you read every one of my posts and then when you have thought and thought, but still have nothing to say, you tuck your tail, pull down your skirt and put me back on ignore.

But why you post this stupid message after every one of my posts is beyond me...
Maybe a little butt hurt because I flamed you on some other world? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

fyi, the best tribe in K34 is not in the top 5 for that K yet and once you all accept that, you will either be rimmed or you will abort! your account and it will go barb.

See what i did there? :lol:

OH my i like what you did there!:icon_eek: