Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not touchy at all, just having a discussion.

My assumptions of your criteria were based on this statement by you:

"Mostly but not always doomed to failure due to arrogance, self overestimation and enemy underestimation. The vast majority of those players fail to recognise that their success in other worlds was not due to non-existing skills required to play TW, but down to luck and circumstances."

The failure that I believe most people speak about is the ego aspect. I think it's an utter failure when all the big heads can't get along, and the in-fighting kills a tribe. That speaks much more about the individual players personalities, which is what I consider "FAIL!" as described in my second paragraph. Your second two points I also see as failure. More specifically, the people that shit talk on the forums and then get owned in game. That's the perfect definition of failure to me.

However, not all losses can be categorized by overestimation/underestimation. Legitimate war in which they put up a good fight and lose is simply a loss, not a failure. Yes, they failed to win but they aren't "failures" in what I believe to be the current usage of the term. (For all you idiots that are going to give me a definition from dictionary.com, please stop. I know the definition, thanks) On the forums, you see the fail whale thrown around, and every dumb picture with "FAIL!" on it, which is now used as derogatory term. I just see a separation nowadays due the use of the terminology. But maybe thats just me nit-picking.

I think we basically agree and you got my point - egos. You just have a disliking for this stupid 'FAIL' tag and I will have to completely agree with you on that. Hence your justified prejudice with the word 'failure'. maybe I should have used another word.

I have nothing against premades. I've had lots of fun with premades before and they certainly have the 'cohesion and 'fun' elements lacking in new tribes.

If you go back to older worlds though you'll find that when you get down to a few 100 players most of the top ones have started the world as noobs. They premades have also completely disappeared as have the tribes from core. The rim Rules :)

DeletedUser

You see, you are limiting it again. The (A), (B) and (C) rating is not just showing troop counts and ratings, say if you actually took the top 20 players (as in the people that were actually best at playing the game) and used it instead, it still comes to the same conclusion. Merging together is good, you haven't yet said one bad thing about two active, high ranking (it shows their village is developed) and high troop count tribes merging into one far greater tribe.

Having opinion on everything, which sometimes you should keep to yourself. If you cant back something up with a valid argument, with logic that holds together then even if I disagree, I will respect your view. You do not, so how can I respect it?

Me limiting?
You are the one who separated ABC purely according to rank lol. Now you're changing your song?
Just because neither of you could find enough players to recruit you merge. Very convenient. From what you say here I doubt you could tell a 'best at playin'. even if they were standing naked in front of you

I have said lots of bad things about merging. Check my definition again.
Not voice my opinion? Are you into censorship or something?
I'm not asking you to respect anything. You're free to merge and argue with me but you can't tell me when to speak or not. Save that for your ingame minions darling I'm a paying customer:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*raises hand*
I know this one!!

it's when lloyd is rank 2 and is the second to noble a village, but sets the wrong sitter, who gets him cleared. :icon_razz:

/me won't name the guilty party.

i've apologized how many times? lol Me thinks lloyd is still seeking revenge :lol:

DeletedUser

Meh screw it, K63's overview of the top 5 (yes I know I am a part of it but got sick of waiting for someone else to do it).

RANK - TRIBE - POINTS - VILLAGES = COMMENTS

1 - Deus - 37.540 - 55 = I can't comment because I am a member... so feel free to comment.
2 - AXE~ - 21.134 - 52 = Took my eyes off of them for a day and they soon came up, leadership looks decent but feel they are going to be tested.
3 - ~BA~ - 18.029 - 58 = Undermanned and seems rather noobish. I recieved an invite (no mail) from the founder so my guess mass recruiters?
4 - Nooble - 12.055 - 7 = These guys have just started to recruit in to K63 and are already targetting the higher point players that seem vastly experienced... one to take note of!
5 - A-O 2 - 8.286 -21 = I am genuinely surprised to find that for it's size... it is indeed a n00bish tribe (thanks for the update BlackChaos).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I didnt want to make an overview since im in that K also the founder of the dominant tribe.

DeletedUser

Analysis of Continent 52:
Rank 1 Tribe: T.A: Your standard mass recruiting tribe. About half their members are currently inactive/being farmed. Besidse, any duke who calls me a loser in their profile (and misspells loser) is bound to fail

2: KOTR: A tribe based partially in K52 and Partially in K53. They've closed recruitment at 10 members, and are allied with T.A They also don;t have a member over 300 points. Can anyone say fail?

3: {-FA-}. Ok, I'm duke, so I'll be biased. This is a good, high quality tribe, who is currently farming the heck out of T.A. It's only a matter of time until they take rank 1. Tey have by far the highest average points (You can't really call OD a decisive factor 2 days into the game) of any noteworthy tribe in the continent.

4: TF. Has some promise, but also has a lot of dead weight. Will probably end up disbanding after a few short weeks.

5: USMCR: A k53 based tribe with 2 members in K52. I'd say they were good except they have a team of 4 dukes/barons and are open for diplomacy. Probably won't amount to much.

6: NwD!52 A tribe who was once rank 2, but after turning an enemy of T.A, fell apart. They're currently rank 6, and still going down

DeletedUser

5 - A-O 2 - 8.286 -21 = I am personally keeping an eye on this Tribe from now on, the Leadership looks to have it's head on straight.

Actually, not really. Their duke is fairly incompetent, and their competent baron (Me) chose to restart. They've got no leadership, but the player caliber is actually pretty good.

DeletedUser

Actually, not really. Their duke is fairly incompetent, and their competent baron (Me) chose to restart. They've got no leadership, but the player caliber is actually pretty good.

Must be incompitent if he doesn't update the Tribal Profile :O

Okay... editing previous assumption XD

STAFAST

Meh screw it, K63's overview of the top 5 (yes I know I am a part of it but got sick of waiting for someone else to do it).

RANK - TRIBE - POINTS - VILLAGES = COMMENTS

1 - Deus - 37.540 - 55 = I can't comment because I am a member... so feel free to comment.
2 - AXE~ - 21.134 - 52 = Took my eyes off of them for a day and they soon came up, leadership looks decent but feel they are going to be tested.
3 - ~BA~ - 18.029 - 58 = Undermanned and seems rather noobish. I recieved an invite (no mail) from the founder so my guess mass recruiters?
4 - Nooble - 12.055 - 7 = These guys have just started to recruit in to K63 and are already targetting the higher point players that seem vastly experienced... one to take note of!
5 - A-O 2 - 8.286 -21 = I am genuinely surprised to find that for it's size... it is indeed a n00bish tribe (thanks for the update BlackChaos).

As a w24 Deus member i must say GO DEUS on this world :icon_biggrin:

You folks have some big shoes to fill, but give it a couple years of war, you may pass us then.

DeletedUser51370

can someone do K53 :]

From an outside perspective with just about no knowledge of the politics of the K

Of the top 5 tribes in K53 only Wish? and WWA seem competent, and perhaps the =KofC= could sneak up (however doubtful)

Rank 1 - -ELIT- - i swear had a family tribe, but nevertheless, mass recruiting noobs, will fall when challenged
Rank 2 - WWA - Seems like a decent tribe with decent OD, but looks to shadow Wish?... Also mainly concentrated in the north-eastern part of the K which could stunt growth, but could also create a stranglehold on the area
Rank 3 - Wish? - Look like its the cream of the bunch with a good OD, good average points and good size, Members are also spread around the continent, so time will tell if the members are good enough to create a stronghold in their area, but also means plenty of room to grow
Rank 4 - =KofC= - IMO, doesn't look to be able to compete with Wish? or WWA, however members have been somewhat recruited in clusters, so if the leadership is good then could be a surprise packet
Rank 5 - A-O 2 - Just no

DeletedUser

A-O 2 are mass recruiters. I'm surrounded by about 10 of them(cleared about 4 so far), one keeps attack me, but no cats so i just dodge.

DeletedUser

As a w24 Deus member i must say GO DEUS on this world :icon_biggrin:

You folks have some big shoes to fill, but give it a couple years of war, you may pass us then.

I keep giving hard shunts to the players that are lacking (well in what I think are lacking) to get them on to the right track. I know we have HUGE! shoes to fill on this World and by dang it I am gonna die trying! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well il give this a go for k46

And dont hate meh much, first time doing this ;)

1 D.O.A - One would not say its such a bad placement, abit clustered here and there. Then u look @ there profile, again, nothing that noobish. I actually like the pretty picture on there profile, made me smile for 0.1 sec. Then u click members. I hate tribes that have some silly inside tribe ranks or watever after there names. Then u notice they spelled Sergeant wrong. I have no more words. Typical mass recruitment tribe i sopose.

2 Perves - MMM hot female on tribe profile. I could stop right here really. But when u look @ the map, totally clustered in the middle of the K, where will they grow? Ye now ur gonna say, well Outwards ofc. But i doubt thats gonna happen. Besides i generally dislike tribes who's leader is ahead of the pack by 2* the points.

3 ~Axe~ - They has half nekkid guys with huge swords in there profile pic. Pervs should LOVE EM!!! Anyway, rank 100, od 200+, mass recruiting like alot of em, will get eaten up/merge, watever. And again ~~~~~ Wat is it with u people, thats ghey.

4 DSL - Think ive played with TehDarkOne on some world. Cant be sure tho, im old and my memory fails meh constantly. Well ofc the ruler of this K, and prolly some others sooner or later, looking @ the skill level in this K they wont have a hard time. Kiss and hugs from Coming ^^.

5 ~D.F~ - ~ ~ ~ Marks. Just smells of noobness before even looking @ the profile. I specially like the "If you look for a tribe respecting you & regarding you as a fully-fledged player, you're exactly right here.!" In Coming our bad bad nasty leader kicks a few players a day just to show us where such minions :S I wish i was in ~Tribe full of hugs~ No seriously. Not even that bad layout on the K but bad od for there rank, will get eaten, killed etc etc.