Top Continent Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser80720

As a w24 Deus member i must say GO DEUS on this world :icon_biggrin:

You folks have some big shoes to fill, but give it a couple years of war, you may pass us then.

helllo stafast i never knew you where playing w53 hows it going

DeletedUser

K52 Update:
1 T.A- Noob tribe. Their duke is cleared and farmed, their weaker members are cleared and farmed, and it's just a matter of time until they disband.
2 KOTR-Still noobish. No action has been taken against them as of yet
3 {-FA-}- Great. On their way up. They've beaten T.A
4 WTF- K52 tribe with 2 members in K52. Still has huge council, still doesn't look promising
5 NwD!52- 2 people are all that remains of what was once a 10 member tribe. Their members are considering moving(not merging) to {-FA-}

Yay Rim!

DeletedUser

K52 Update:
1 T.A- Noob tribe. Their duke is cleared and farmed, their weaker members are cleared and farmed, and it's just a matter of time until they disband.
2 KOTR-Still noobish. No action has been taken against them as of yet
3 {-FA-}- Great. On their way up. They've beaten T.A
4 WTF- K52 tribe with 2 members in K52. Still has huge council, still doesn't look promising
5 NwD!52- 2 people are all that remains of what was once a 10 member tribe. Their members are considering moving(not merging) to {-FA-}

Yay Rim!

Right, so you have either.....Persuaded all of them to leave their duke or infact THEY ARE merging?

I also predict that FA tribe is your's. I would write the whole thing but typing in the dark is teh awesome. I cannot see a thing.

DeletedUser

Well my distinction between moving and merging is that when one moves,one is simply a member. When one merges, the former duke generally becomes a duke/baron in the new tribe

rtwrt

I also predict that FA tribe is your's. I would write the whole thing but typing in the dark is teh awesome. I cannot see a thing.

He is the duke, look back a page and he says it, as he says its an update so i doubt he felt the need to say it again.

DeletedUser80720

il do k45

Tribe ranking for the continent 45
1 UrVill 117.806
looks like a mass recruiting tribe might last another few weeks but will slowly drop out of the top spot IMO

2 Fear 97.980 88
noobs there profile states for active members only but thats all lies since they have over 20 people under 500

3 ~UWS~ 84.459 74
another mass recruiting tribe wont last long

4 Smile! 73.297 59
alot of there members are around UrVill and OwnYou so will proberly get farmed or nobled

5 OwnYou 72.592 47
the best tribe in k45 IMO should last a long time if there leader and Council decides to play the world looks like they have a solid line up

DeletedUser

I guess I'll hit K33. A little early and I'm a member of one of the tribes, but we'll see if I can be impartial.

Tribe Rankings for K33

Rank - Tribe Name - Points - Villages
1 - BLOG - 58.724 - 87

Lot's of members, not necesarily a bad thing, but raises flags. Korean leader (Which I happen to know has slight issues with english) can possibly cause mis-understandings with the prodominently english speaking game. Doesn't seem to be completely mass-recruiting as I recieved a mail along with my invite that didnt seem to be copy-pasted. Could still stand to lose a little dead weight as far as members. Could end up being a bloody war with TSD for this spot in the future. No family from what I can tell which is impressive along with a very limited diplomacy. (Atleast within K33) All in all a tribe worth keeping an eye on.

2 - TSD - 36.925 - 57

Has an academy which one would think to be a warning sign, but at further inspection they seemed to shed most the dead weight into that academy. (Not that they don't still have some.) I personally didnt recieve an invite but with the way they seem to be clustered I would say it's partial mass-recruitment. (Especially considering how they had to ditch members into an academy tribe.) All in all the highest points per member tribe on the K, which mean they must be doing something right. I would normally base this on ODA but at this stage it's mostly bad luck if you have ODA.

3 - TSD-A - 18.788 - 48

God where to begin with this "tribe". Honestly it's been a place for TSD to ditch it's luggage so to speak, atleast as of now. If they keep things as they are now they might as well ditch the academy though they do seem to be cultivating atleast a few quality members for which the main tribe can take, though they may have come from the main. (I haven't looked into it.)

4 - Snoo! - 16.093 - 26

This is my tribe I will try to be impartial, but feel free to state your own opinions. Again I personally didn't recieve a mass recruitment invite and from what I can tell within the tribe there was never any case of it within the tribe. (Despite their strong cluster towards the south east corner of the K.) They seem to have a strict mail policy in place towards recruitment. (I personally don't recruit much so I can't say for certain.) Very close to TSD in Points per player with what seems to be a generally very active member base. (Could stand to drop a few members.) Quite a few members do sit right outside the border of the K including their top 2. Not something of distinct importance but something to note if basing assessments on points or PPP.

5 - G.A.R - 11.616 - 23

Seems to be a tribe strongly clustered on the "rim" of this K. They have a few quality players from what I can tell, and they seem to not be mass recruiting as again I recieved a mail with my invite. (Could have been copy pasted though.) I really don't see it going anywhere with the contenders for this K already in place. (Whether they're "good" tribes or not.) Should be an active member base as the tribe in essence sprang up over night. Just another tribe to keep an eye on from day to day.

Again I would love to hear others feedback towards this K.

DeletedUser

Hangin in K33 so figured I'd give my take;

1 : Blog -A rather confusing tribe looking at the map. Has what appear to be some good players however points dont always = troops, obviously mass recruiting as many members are clustered together, massive fail there, will most likely fold once members start getting attacked & the strong players decide they've had enough of support request.

2: TSD -Not really in my area yet, have a academy tribe already which seems a little premature, appear to have some good players, will have to destroy Blog to prove themselves.

3: TSD-A -Fail unless they can hide under TSD's wing

4: Snoo! -Appear to be a quality tribe will have to see how they fair against the big 2. gotta luv their name :icon_biggrin:

5: G.A.R -To early to tell as with Snoo! will have to wait & watch

DeletedUser

k33 is where its at k34 is just full of allys, i ended up wrong side of the border :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

K55

1. COMING- Started out inviting tons of players to lockdown the K, seems to have worked for the most part. Dismissing pretty regularly now (I think?). Seem to have a good group of core players. Looking forward to the future of this K, with this tribe here its going to be fun.
8/10

2. S.L.- Don't know much about them really. From what I have heard they seem to be pretty much noble food. Mass recruiting zzzzz, on a side note they have that over used diplomat quote on their profile which is nearly as annoying as that stupid sword people copy to their profile.
2/10

3. R-E-L- More mass recruiting nonsense, this one has an academy to mass recruit even more! More noble food, just go barb, you are wasting my coins and time building up your Lvl 8 rax...
1/10

4. Contra- Least amount of members in top5 and top 10. Looking forward to more from Contra as well.
8/10

5. SubV- Pretty lame, even though it happens all the time...stolen name from top w48 tribe, and these guys are horrible! Might as well just ignore till they got a nice village since they are probably just turtling away. And grats on the academy tribe..not really though.
0/10

DeletedUser

surprised that only K55 of the 4 core Ks have been mentioned. anyone up for the job?

DeletedUser

:O k34 is full of allies , thats news to me , everywhere i look is red
i think you ended up in the wrong tribe not the wrong side of the border

DeletedUser

Hmm. K54 looks EXTREMLY slow!

only 11 noblings and just ONE above 3K points. what´s up with that?? *L*

smivers

Can someone do me a good K56 not on the top tribes, but there opinion on the good tribes in that continent. Outside point of view, would be much appreciate.

DeletedUser

:O k34 is full of allies , thats news to me , everywhere i look is red
i think you ended up in the wrong tribe not the wrong side of the border

no i meant 3 of the top 5 tribes or something are all allys in that nwa thing...mass recruiting ally whoring noobs and will fail when a tribe from a near by K tries to move into it...it will be an easy take

DeletedUser

5. SubV- Pretty lame, even though it happens all the time...stolen name from top w48 tribe, and these guys are horrible! Might as well just ignore till they got a nice village since they are probably just turtling away. And grats on the academy tribe..not really though.
0/10

Ahem, stolen name from the top W25 tribe also, I think that came first, lol

DeletedUser

Ignoring the flaming of the previous pages (perhaps I'm just oblivious ;] )

Meh screw it, K63's overview of the top 5 (yes I know I am a part of it but got sick of waiting for someone else to do it).

RANK - TRIBE - POINTS - VILLAGES = COMMENTS

4 - Nooble - 12.055 - 7 = These guys have just started to recruit in to K63 and are already targetting the higher point players that seem vastly experienced... one to take note of!

I talk to Blow of Nooble quite often. He's doing quite well, and so is his tribe. I'm sure he'd say the same of mine. As for my evaluation of the unspoken for K64:

1 { OE } - Organized Entropy 108.490 76
[spoil]Well, this is my tribe. A few comments anyway: Mass recruit? Perhaps. Flame all you want, but if extinguishing flames of doubt through long-term performance is something we can do, then hopefully we'll see you again later. I'm doing my best as an active leader. Speaking for the other members, excellent sub-leadership, I will say. My designated subordinates have been very communicative and adept leaders themselves. We're friendly and having a good time.[/spoil]

2 -M- - The Marathas 62.359 60
[spoil]I'm not sure what a Maratha is, but prior to the end of last week, they seemed to be doing pretty good. Then something happened; I suppose they started getting hit by the Uruz and KISS tribes (especially Kaduo nobling 4 of their members in a single night). Now they're going through a restructure, and it's not looking so good that they'll last.[/spoil]

3 AVALON - AVALON 54.257 61
[spoil]I haven't even seen these guys... They must be on the other side of the K. I do remember, however, that one day they just magically appeared in the top 10. Hmm.[/spoil]

4 TCK - The Cereal Killers 53.077 27
[spoil]Excellent tribal leadership and coordination, and very respectful, experienced players. Some were from my tribe during our initial mass-recruit phase. Those that left had an insatiable lust for war. Someone said earlier to keep an eye on Nooble. I agree and expect Nooble to do well, but if K64 has a dark horse, my money's definitely on The Cereal Killers.[/spoil]

5 Nobled - Tribal Wars Pwnage 40.928 45
[spoil]*sigh*. I don't know what to put here. I'm a bit disappointed in their performance, given the name. Perhaps I expect too much from a book's cover? Or perhaps I just haven't had to read about any encounters from them in my tribe's forums.[/spoil]

That's my two cents. :swordsman::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I talk to Blow of Nooble quite often. He's doing quite well, and so is his tribe. I'm sure he'd say the same of mine. As for my evaluation of the unspoken for K64:

They are winning their area so far, although I wouldn't necessarily say they are doing "quite well".

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: Nooble

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,701
Side 2: 17,718
Difference: 5,017

chart
[/spoil]

A 1 conquer lead on their most significant competiton isn't anything spectacular at this point. Although the 1 conquer difference is 5k, which would point to Nooble taking out the bigger Uruz players. The average conquer for Uruz is 3.175 compared to Nooble's 3.544.

Including all conquers (recaps as well as non-conflict villages):

Uruz avg. loss: 3262, 8 villages
Nooble avg. loss: 3175, 4 villages

Yes, I'd say Nooble are winning. Considering their ODD compared to Uruz, A nobling gap might account for the difference. It's entirely possible several Nooble players are cleared and awaiting nobling.