~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

TOP fighting Topat for quite a time umm lets just say topat picking them one by one ....

LOL where do you get this stuff? It was a fight over 1 villa which Topat took, TOP took back, and Topat took again. I wouldn't say that its been some time or he's been picking us on by one.

DeletedUser

This is all quite funny :) While I don't spend endless hours here trying to correct the inaccuracies of others who seem to forget the true historical timeline of events, I do want to make sure one thing is straight. We can't just include the "current" members of Gians and G!ans in the "Forever" timeline of our skirmishes. With 294 tribe changes since the world started, it would take a long time to gather up all the members who have left the mass recruiting Gians family (hope those who are in Gians/G!ans now firmly believe that they are safer than all those who have left before them), so I only added those who have left over the past 2 weeks. Here is the true picture of the history between Gians/G!ans and ~TOP~:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~
Side 2:
Tribes: G!ans, Gians
Players: 0ife, Sroomy, darkkaze, x2master2x, psyco464, bobbysons19, killerhawk, knobeljoseph11, 46me, AfghanWarrior, Gerald Carswell, Kellertävä Lumi, wylie12, 123justin, Tbeast, giulesti2001, asad.jaffer
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 17
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 105,947
Side 2: 85,878
Difference: 20,069
chart

DeletedUser

That you do, never said you didn't just correcting some mistaken Gians folks :icon_smile:

DeletedUser104566

LOL oh you mean the players we dismissed or left to quit this world??? We have yet to have a single player leave us or be rimmed by you our entire event history shows not a single player was left our tribe only dismissals. We have many members yes indeed but, what most tribes fail to do is incorporate the second tribe to work as one unit hense why most heavily recruited tribes fail. In this situation that is definately not the scenario we simply found far to many good players and no sense in letting them find some useless random tribe might as well bring them here and build our relationship.

So the true image is you managed to pick off a few people who were dismissed (High fives) watch this history go through the roof in the coming days ;) and if I wanted to id add the 4 members that were far west who left your tribe on there own thats an additional 7 villages... Sigh... Kids always try to build themselves up sounds like a whole lot of desperation watch them defect in the coming days I give it 5 days before ~TOP~ disbands.

This is all quite funny :) While I don't spend endless hours here trying to correct the inaccuracies of others who seem to forget the true historical timeline of events, I do want to make sure one thing is straight. We can't just include the "current" members of Gians and G!ans in the "Forever" timeline of our skirmishes. With 294 tribe changes since the world started, it would take a long time to gather up all the members who have left the mass recruiting Gians family (hope those who are in Gians/G!ans now firmly believe that they are safer than all those who have left before them), so I only added those who have left over the past 2 weeks. Here is the true picture of the history between Gians/G!ans and ~TOP~:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~
Side 2:
Tribes: G!ans, Gians
Players: 0ife, Sroomy, darkkaze, x2master2x, psyco464, bobbysons19, killerhawk, knobeljoseph11, 46me, AfghanWarrior, Gerald Carswell, Kellertävä Lumi, wylie12, 123justin, Tbeast, giulesti2001, asad.jaffer
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 17
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 105,947
Side 2: 85,878
Difference: 20,069
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27

That must have taken endless hours.

Good job on correcting the inaccuracies of others.

At least now we know the True(TM) story.

DeletedUser100466

Why these people posting too lengthy post ..doh! my scroll is not working
Smiley-Spam3.gif

DeletedUser

Advice on the PnP-

If you are going to use premade video its best to add enough to make it your own. More dialogue, more captions, etc etc. Otherwise I feel like you just advertised Warhammer and threw on mention of the war as an added bonus.

I thought it was pretty good. Most declarations here are lol cats and macros we've all already seen, its not like he is competing with Goebbels.

link11223454

Well now, you took his name, he'll take your villages. It's as simple as that.

As for the rest of you war, good luck with that.

ToPaT lives on the moon BTW so his sleeping patterns are really screwed up. You wanna time everything exponentially.

DeletedUser

We had a NAP (which was dropped without warning) and until a recent recruitment of Womble players (who also had their alliance dropped by Riot without warning) we could have only ever had a long range war which seemed pointless.....

Hurrdurr we was nice enough to give womble plenty of time. Like 3 days. As for TOP as far as Im concerned we shouldn't even have bothered canceling it the way you tried to keep us out your clusters yet recruiting people inside ours to expand. As stupid as it gets. :lol:

Also you might aswell disband you are up against Topat..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL where do you get this stuff? It was a fight over 1 villa which Topat took, TOP took back, and Topat took again. I wouldn't say that its been some time or he's been picking us on by one.

lol... Don't bother ScythianBlade. Anyone can check those stats if they are truly interested (which I'm sure most people aren't). Clearly, ToPat has not picked us off one by one, but Gians hopes that most people are too ignorant to actually look for themselves.

DeletedUser100466

lol... Don't bother ScythianBlade. Anyone can check those stats if they are truly interested (which I'm sure most people aren't). Clearly, ToPat has not picked us off one by one, but Gians hopes that most people are too ignorant to actually look for themselves.

haters.gif

stellro

Hurrdurr we was nice enough to give womble plenty of time. Like 3 days. As for TOP as far as Im concerned we shouldn't even have bothered canceling it the way you tried to keep us out your clusters yet recruiting people inside ours to expand. As stupid as it gets. :lol:

Also you might aswell disband you are up against Topat..

At the time topat was completely isolated and tbh the only reason he exists where he does is testiment to holly and nothing else by securing the NAP.

If relations were to develop he naturally needed to be close to your tribe - which he wasn't but now seems was always part of your plan anyway....(note to would be tribes sharing diplomacy with riot!)

DeletedUser104978

Gians the Almighty

I would like to wish ~TOP~ good luck. You'll need it. :icon_twisted: