~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

In anyway hes beating u so I don't see why ur pointing things out, doesn't make u any better.

Well I've quit due to real life reasons but yeah he is, I'm not denying that I'm just stating he has 6 internals.

DeletedUser

Well I've quit due to real life reasons but yeah he is, I'm not denying that I'm just stating he has 6 internals.

So? How exactly does me having six internals have anything to do with anything? First off, i've had 5 of what you can call "internals". Only two were actual internals, the rest i had to clear. And i really dont understand whats so bad about internals, should i have let our opposition take it off us? Use your head lol.

DeletedUser

So? How exactly does me having six internals have anything to do with anything?

He's insinuating you don't have skill. It doesn't take any to internal a player, even if you have to clear the village, they are not active.

First off, i've had 5 of what you can call "internals". Only two were actual internals, the rest i had to clear. And i really dont understand whats so bad about internals, should i have let our opposition take it off us? Use your head lol.

So that's where the increase in OD came from, impressive? :icon_confused:

Funny how in the two weeks ive had the account its more than doubled in size, 4fold increase in OD, and 7-8 enemy caps.

You've got over 40 villages, I'm sure those "enemy" caps are from players close to your strength... Right? Wouldn't be like a Riot! player to need a boost, BIG boost (**cough**Topat**cough** :icon_wink:) before "playing"... Right?

DeletedUser

He's insinuating you don't have skill. It doesn't take any to internal a player, even if you have to clear the village, they are not active.

So because i took internals im a noob? hmm...im sure he would have left them out for his enemies.

So that's where the increase in OD came from, impressive? :icon_confused:

about 100K came from clearing the quitters. thats it.

You've got over 40 villages, I'm sure those "enemy" caps are from players close to your strength... Right? Wouldn't be like a Riot! player to need a boost, BIG boost (**cough**Topat**cough** :icon_wink:) before "playing"... Right?

And what exactly does Topat have to do with me?

Incoherentness all around.

DeletedUser

Its not like Topat had much choice, being as surrounded by ~Top~ as he was. If he had nobled you back then he might have lost close to all his vills.
So we prenobled a inactive village for him to get out of your cluster, as ~Top~ asked we did 0o

stellro

Its not like Topat had much choice, being as surrounded by ~Top~ as he was. If he had nobled you back then he might have lost close to all his vills.
So we prenobled a inactive village for him to get out of your cluster, as ~Top~ asked we did 0o

Not exactly as TOP asked :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd hardly call 100k ODA, from 3-4 villages clearing.

"100K came from clearing the quitters. thats it."

DeletedUser20939

At the end of the day, Top will fail and Riot! is still here.

stellro

Well bear in mind the odds against based on the size and geographic locations of our enemies it should have been a whole lot easier than it actually has been - oh and we're still here :)

DeletedUser100466

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TOP~, ~TOPD~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 4
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240,296
Side 2: 38,958
Difference: 201,338

chart

DeletedUser

Well bear in mind the odds against based on the size and geographic locations of our enemies it should have been a whole lot easier than it actually has been - oh and we're still here :)

Yes you are still here and yet you haven't been doing much really. :) Just face the reality and move on. :)

DeletedUser

20 inbound, someone said. I had over 1300 inbounds just a couple weeks ago in W55. Get real. This is a little tussle. And I have every bit of confidence that ~TOP~ will come out ahead in this spat...

DeletedUser

20 inbound, someone said. I had over 1300 inbounds just a couple weeks ago in W55. Get real. This is a little tussle. And I have every bit of confidence that ~TOP~ will come out ahead in this spat...

w55 is a dead world. stop acting like you're all that. TOP is dying, and even if the members were on Riot/Gians level, theyd lose to numbers.

DeletedUser

Riot started on you roughly 15 days ago stats show 83:7 in favor of the rioters so its safe to say that its been a rather easy fight... i am not too sure why you would say otherwise :icon_neutral:

stellro

Riot started on you roughly 15 days ago stats show 83:7 in favor of the rioters so its safe to say that its been a rather easy fight... i am not too sure why you would say otherwise :icon_neutral:

God knows - perhaps because we'd been in a war since 13th March against 7 tribes with Riot included in this with attacks being received from that date......just because 15 days ago you started to co-ordinate doesnt mean troops were not held in villages just incase (ask ToPat :icon_wink:)

/facepalm

And seems theres no harm in showing this now.....

[spoil]
Author said:
Author wrote:
Allies
[ally]Pro.[/ally]

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
[ally]Gians[/ally]
[ally]-INDE- [/ally]
[ally]G!ans [/ally]
[ally]H1N1[/ally]
[ally]SVG [/ally]
[ally]CLLN[/ally]

Enemies
[ally]~TOP~ [/ally]
[ally]N.E [/ally]
[ally]E.F.F. [/ally]
[ally]~GUN~[/ally]
[ally]Cybers[/ally]
[ally]~TCB~ [/ally]
[ally]-RISE- [/ally]
[ally]Nation[/ally]

on 27.03.2012 at 14:35
Author wrote:
Important: OP - TOP Cluster
Page: >1<

[player]Royalist[/player] on 24.03.2012 at 23:44
Since little progress have been made I am thinking a OP of some kind should be set up on this cluster of players.

[player]zorc115[/player]
[player]Karyn2270[/player]
[player]kjhduke[/player]
[player]IamKingEvil.[/player]
[player]ninja93[/player]

What I am toying with at the moment is having all of us fake this entire group, the short-range player noble villages at will, preferable versus Iamkingevil. to draw attention there while a few of us from the west try to sneak in on ninja93. Participation will need to be big.

Also a map would be appreciated.
And please discuss how we could reach the best results and if you would want to commit to this OP.

[player]Equ1n0x[/player] on 25.03.2012 at 00:12
I can fake away if you so need. . but only have one train at the moment and it will be used to reclaim my old villages!

[player]Royalist[/player] on 25.03.2012 at 21:37
The interest in this seems exceptionally low. Everyone enjoy doing nothing that much?

[player]LagCompensation[/player] on 25.03.2012 at 21:42
I just like being told what to do. I'm ready to make a move on them whenever.

[player]kyleblock2011[/player] on 25.03.2012 at 23:03
i can fake, but im not intending to go that far north, but if needed i will

[player]DawnOfSkilling[/player] on 26.03.2012 at 01:14
Just a quick one, the purple wasn't too clear once I uploaded it >_>

Also I can send fakes, help support and possibly noble any near me.

Didn't reply to this till now as it was my birthday on 24th :p
Edited by DawnOfSkilling on 26.03. at 01:14

[player]Equ1n0x[/player] on 26.03.2012 at 23:50
Gone quiet here guys. . Are you not interested in this war or something?? I have some infor on [player]Iamkingevil.[/player] . I know some of his Off villages

[player]kyleblock2011[/player] today at 00:16
im gunna get this op with arminkaz out of the way first, then i think there is a guy called andriest just to my right, then i can go onto bigger things, but for now these 2 are my priority
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

God knows - perhaps because we'd been in a war since 13th March against 7 tribes with Riot included in this with attacks being received from that date......just because 15 days ago you started to co-ordinate doesnt mean troops were not held in villages just incase (ask ToPat :icon_wink:)

/facepalm

And seems theres no harm in showing this now.....

Oh please stop trying to sound like you did great in this war 7 tribes :icon_rolleyes: seriouslyyy Pretty sure Riot has more enemies then you since pretty much the start of the world... Out of those 7 tribes Gians were the one doing it all + 1 or 2 riot members... Now that what 7 or so riot members are involved you just got steam rolled.

Thats pretty much it. you can say Riot were involved since 13th, just because H0lly Added Riot into the war before he left doesn't mean Riot were actually involved... Even at the present moment only a hand full of players are steam rolling you.

As for the facepalm? lol like really?