~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser103537

I remember you guys I took a few of your villages on 59. Good luck to both sides but from what I remember GOH I think they were terrible. So whichever tribe GOH players are in well you guys need a lot of luck.

link11223454

You fellas don't seem to understand. The mudkip always wins. Don't question his methods, just accept defeat now. This "war" with Gians is nothing. ToPaT? Fear that crazy blue bugger.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~
Side 2:
Players: ToPaT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,871
Side 2: 15,766
Difference: 7,895

chart

Now extrapolate.

DeletedUser

At the time topat was completely isolated and tbh the only reason he exists where he does is testiment to holly and nothing else by securing the NAP.

If relations were to develop he naturally needed to be close to your tribe - which he wasn't but now seems was always part of your plan anyway....(note to would be tribes sharing diplomacy with riot!)

:icon_cool:

Oh btw, tomorrow I'm stepping down as Riot! diplomat 0o

DeletedUser

At the time topat was completely isolated and tbh the only reason he exists where he does is testiment to holly and nothing else by securing the NAP.

If relations were to develop he naturally needed to be close to your tribe - which he wasn't but now seems was always part of your plan anyway....(note to would be tribes sharing diplomacy with riot!)

The only reason he exist is because he joined the world. You cant move him an inch. :icon_idea:
I like how you ignored this part though, yet recruiting people inside ours to expand.

ToPaT

Dare I publish ~TOP~'s half nukes sent at me in their epic failure attempt to recap?

Actually, they did recap. But it got re-recapped after. o_O

Didn't take me 2 days though :\

hurod

Good Luck TOP :)

This video declaration brings good memories from w14 :p

DeletedUser92753

I thought it was pretty good. Most declarations here are lol cats and macros we've all already seen, its not like he is competing with Goebbels.

It was mediocre at best. Props for no lol cats of course :lol:.

I don't mean to flame, but if its not good, its not good. Its a good start but I felt it needed a bit of constructive criticism in case he survives this war and makes another.

ToPaT

One person - Revenge4destiny - who we believe was a plant anyhow and is in Riot!!!???

How many times did you contact us about any recruitment in k34???

Anyhow - ToPaT - our song back to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMo...l8GIBw&usg=AFQjCNHn06b21-Wqf851ulcV3jFd_AAoxg

:icon_biggrin:

And it didnt take me 2 days to recap - but your missed recap and computer failure :)

A) I can't view that link as I am a child.
B) My recap was 1 minute. Due to W61 being down at that time for maintenance
C) Yours was about a day, sorry for the exaggeration. :/

DeletedUser

One person - Revenge4destiny - who we believe was a plant anyhow and is in Riot!!!???

How many times did you contact us about any recruitment in k34???

He is a very fat person though. If we recruited someone that large in your area you would explode from the shock considering your reactions from 1 village here and there. :lol:

Now thats all I wanted to point out since I found your guys hypocrisy so funny. Enjoy the war everyone.

stellro

Now thats all I wanted to point out since I found your guys hypocrisy so funny.

And yet you show the same hypocrisy.....perhaps we're not that different after all :icon_eek:

@ Hurod - yeah a world 14 classic :)

as stated - this was a reactive declaration - we have pulled it together along with other war efforts etc during the course of the night / day - if we had been planning this declaration for as long as Gians had, we'd have put more effort into the "story" of the video - but we'd rather make things official and get a declaration out there rather than skulking around waiting to make sure our friends will join us before we declared on a tribe......

DeletedUser

Dismissed, left, quit the world, etc... I'm not concerned about why the person is no longer with you. I'm just stating that they no longer are. We can pretend like all our captures from these people were after they left, but we both know that they occured beforehand. If a person has 4 villages and we bring them to 2, you are correct - we didn't rim the player. We didn't get a chance to, because you dismissed the player first :)

And I'm not sure which players you are referring to?!? If it's only four, why don't you tell me who they were. No one has left us to my knowledge, and even if I am missing something here, it's certainly not 7 villages that haven't been counted below.

In any case, nothing was official until today. I only really care what happens after this point. But... just wanted it to be known that your information was a bit lacking :)

LOL oh you mean the players we dismissed or left to quit this world??? We have yet to have a single player leave us or be rimmed by you our entire event history shows not a single player was left our tribe only dismissals. We have many members yes indeed but, what most tribes fail to do is incorporate the second tribe to work as one unit hense why most heavily recruited tribes fail. In this situation that is definately not the scenario we simply found far to many good players and no sense in letting them find some useless random tribe might as well bring them here and build our relationship.

So the true image is you managed to pick off a few people who were dismissed (High fives) watch this history go through the roof in the coming days ;) and if I wanted to id add the 4 members that were far west who left your tribe on there own thats an additional 7 villages... Sigh... Kids always try to build themselves up sounds like a whole lot of desperation watch them defect in the coming days I give it 5 days before ~TOP~ disbands.

DeletedUser

lol - it was a cross nobling capture, recapture, and recapture again. Not exactly a tribal effort :)

You fellas don't seem to understand. The mudkip always wins. Don't question his methods, just accept defeat now. This "war" with Gians is nothing. ToPaT? Fear that crazy blue bugger.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~
Side 2:
Players: ToPaT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,871
Side 2: 15,766
Difference: 7,895

chart

Now extrapolate.

stellro

Just to add a few quotes to confirm a few points re the plans in place:

Algorythm on 11.02.12 at 14:21
Are you ready for whats to come Ohhhh boy I am lets see how quickly your tribe scatters and defects. I hope you have your antifilactic adrenaline shot because, you stirred the hornets nest and boy you are about to get STUNG.

Sincerely,

John-

Algorythm on 11.03. at 19:09
Oh well youll see how funny it is when the gravity of what I was talking about is exposed.

John-

With whats to come I will recieve not only the absolute disrespect of Sylb as he will truly hate me however Gians will gain the respect of the world.

John-

Confirmation of plans in place with what I would suggest is more than just a tribe vs tribe scenario & the ego with knowledge of a coalition against our tribe......and this from the man who was upset that 4 smaller tribes grouped together to take on a larger tribe....

And the bolded bit I thought was funny how Algo seeks all of your approval - whereas we don't care what you think :)

DeletedUser

As far as Riot goes, I'm not even sure if the whole situation deserves PnP. Really... ToPat was in our core. We signed an NAP so he could be protected (makes perfect sense). He nobled some villages in our core which was annoying, we asked for it to stop. It didn't stop, we complained more. We recruited a big member (who came to us) the was on the border of our core (the two situations haveing nothing to do with each other). He was in an area that Riot controlled - correct. I can attest it wasn't on purpose, but whatever - Riot was upset. They thought we were hypocrits for asking that ToPat not noble in our core while we accepted an application for someone in their area. Fair enough - hypocrits or not, maybe we should have been more careful - though I don't remember a single thing said by Riot about it back then. In fact, it was our belief after the fact that Riot had Revenge4Destiny apply to our tribe as a spy, if that's the case he was planted here and you wanted us to accept him. But clearly, we have no proof of that, so only speculation.

Depending on what side you are on here, you would say one side is right and the other is wrong. I think it's kind of minor in the grand scheme of things. Even the ToPat situation was a recap since he believes he was cross nobled early on, so that could be acceptable. I don't even see what the big deal is here and why this is being brought to the externals, but so be it. We are awful, awful people :) None of it was ever as big a situation as what's being presented here.

DeletedUser

Your tribemate is the one who brought us and our NAP up. Not trying to enlarge anything just sharing some light onto our relation since had to bring it up. Its not P&P worthy at all, no. And if one little mudkipz endeavors annoyed you so much you shouldve gotten rid of him instead of forcing h0lly to listen to your whine.

DeletedUser104566

Nope unlike your leadership that leaves everyone in the dark I like to ensure my members know whats going on and with all there hard work and the hard work weve put into whats to come I only hope that Gians will be remembered as a tribe Not as myself as each adn every member of Gians will be remembered and noted for taking ~TOP~ out in a small frame of time. The other tribes that are in this are here because, they had talks with my Diplo I had no idea a few of them were even joining up until a couple days ago but it appears you've tried bullying and lieing to to many tribes and now they are hungry.

However that is not the point the point is that ~TOP~ is indeed going to fall there is no way out for your tribe you are surrounded and everyone wants a peace of you and a peace they shall get. So you can keep posting random mails ect but it doesnt matter you are going to Fall and I dont think I even have to tell you this you know its coming and you know there isnt a single thing you can do about it especially with you and Sylb inactive for 13 hours a day...

If ~TOP~ wouldve gone the correct route of honesty and actually kept there members informed and wouldnt have gone around trying to trick other tribes into attacking us perhaps this would have ended differently.... Top Your leadership has led you down this path with there deceit to other tribes now you will pay the penalty of them not keeping you in there thoughts while they fed there egos.

Enuf said war has commenced now its time to munch and im not one to talk with my mouth full...

Just to add a few quotes to confirm a few points re the plans in place:

Confirmation of plans in place with what I would suggest is more than just a tribe vs tribe scenario & the ego with knowledge of a coalition against our tribe......and this from the man who was upset that 4 smaller tribes grouped together to take on a larger tribe....

And the bolded bit I thought was funny how Algo seeks all of your approval - whereas we don't care what you think :)

Last edited by a moderator: