~TOP~ Declares to Gians

stellro

We havent tricked anyone - INDE screwed up by declaring early and then ended the war before we had chance to declare as scheduled and then they made their 2nd mistake by listening to you and believing that there is a place for them following any potential success in this coalition.....

Im sure you've given them assurances that there is a place for them in k35 - when in reality we both know that if we fall you & Riot will gobble them up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104566

We havent tricked anyone - INDE f'cked up by declaring early and then ended the war before we had chance to declare as scheduled and then they made their 2nd mistake by listening to you and believing that there is a place for them following any potential success in this coalition.....

Im sure you've given them assurances that there is a place for them in k35 - when in reality we both know that if we fall you & Riot will gobble them up

Ive seen the messages from Sylb to other dukes all lies to turn others upon us you cant hide it perhaps you dont know but like I said Ifeel for players that dukes leave them in the dark its a huge waste of there time and effort.

stellro

Lol - your all for a democracy where as we are a dictatorship - we like it that way :icon_cool:

Capitalism isn't sustainable!!!! Viva Cuba!!! :icon_razz:

stellro

I think Algo is showing how he'd suit being a leader of a large family tribe where no 1 person makes a decision - probably why they have yet to actually declare on a tribe so far in this world despite being ranked 6 in OD :)

Lacks experience leading which will tell in time.......probably with the Notbad players taking over the reigns...

DeletedUser

Go top <3

Your tribe hoping is getting really, really pathetic. But I dont think TOP will be stupid enough to give you a leadership position atleast :lol: Jirkis younger brother says hai

stellro

Your tribe hoping is getting really, really pathetic. But I dont think TOP will be stupid enough to give you a leadership position atleast :lol: Jirkis younger brother says hai

Didn't you see that we are a dictatorship o_O

DeletedUser

Ive seen the messages from Sylb to other dukes all lies to turn others upon us you cant hide it perhaps you dont know but like I said Ifeel for players that dukes leave them in the dark its a huge waste of there time and effort.

You claim you keep your members updated... Have you updated how a honourable person you are ? Using RL and lieing about important things like that
to avoid diplomacy makes you the big man ?
And yes I donnot believe any of what you said is true since the same time you send these mails to me you have been pming others on a war against us, trying to find spies and more.
Sorry I cannot do business with such lousy people .

Sylbestros-GR on 27.02. at 08:40
Thanks for explaining. Really sorry of the events mate.
Algorythm on 27.02. at 01:33
Yes I appologize my grnadfather passed so I had his funeral and then my aunt was found OD'd on the side of the sidewalk just down the road from my house. Our family had shunned her for theft and such becuase she had drug problems but, it really hit home with us knowing we let her die alone. Been a really emotional past few days. I dont know why I am telling you this I guess I just needed a vent. Let me get this all figured out and established and ill have an answer by the end of the day.

John-
Algorythm on 24.02. at 06:19
On that note I still see this fight between us a complete waste of time. Ultimately all we are doing is wasting time we could have spent on moving north and you are wasting time securing your western boarders id be more concerned with such an aggressive tribe as Riot! regardless of your current diplomatic status then a tribe that has no interests of moving on you outside of defending ourselves and countering when necassary to keep you in check. We have been kind of an impassable barrier in our location you know the expression "between a rock and a hard place" If one of those top western tribes took all your expos like they currently are already gobbling up and ran out of food you would be the only thing standing in there path and since we wont move.... I am sure you get the picture. But, hey your the leader I am sure you will put your tribes future interests above your own.

John-
Algorythm on 24.02. at 03:27
You could have avoided all that waste could have setup a nap did it the right way..... Sigh didnt learn the first time I guess I shouldnt have expected you to learn the 2nd.

John-

You say we tricked people when Hobo from rise is allowing you
to eat their academy and riot eat their main tribe with what pay back ?Prolly his own safety.Check the stats everyone can verify what I am saying.

stellro

That you even invited him says a lot about your tribe. Possible the worst player in w61, or so his record would suggest.

We didnt invite Evan - he applied :)

But in all fairness - Riot have been trying to get rid of him for over a month and he is still here.....

DeletedUser

But in all fairness - Riot have been trying to get rid of him for over a month and he is still here.....

They can't remove me cuz me soo l33ter than them, I'm only a figmant of Riot!'s imagination;) Look at Jirkis btw hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are really thick. We haven't tried to do anything with bigevan. We watch him suicide all his O every other week that is all.
Like I said possible the worst player in w61 and one of the worst players I have ever seen play this game.

DeletedUser

You are really thick. We haven't tried to do anything with bigevan. We watch him suicide all his O every other week that is all.
Like I said possible the worst player in w61 and one of the worst players I have ever seen play this game.

My off may get destroyed everytime, but his def gets destroyed everytime, an he cries to Riot to send thim more far-away support quite silly indeed :lol:

DeletedUser

My off may get destroyed everytime, but his def gets destroyed everytime, an he cries to Riot to send thim more far-away support quite silly indeed :lol:

Silly of you to burn all your tribes nukes not gaining a single village? Yes. Silly of us, not really. See.. this kind of statements cannot compare to anyone else. You are so bad at this game it impossible to describe with words.

DeletedUser

I wonder Evan, do you think that at any point in this world Riot! has attempted to do anything organized against you or your tribe? No? Hmm... You must be to big and strong for us to attack you =/ Really intimidating I'm sure. Heck, I'm peeing in my pants here o0

stellro

I only hope that Gians will be remembered as a tribe Not as myself as each adn every member of Gians will be remembered and noted for taking ~TOP~ out in a small frame of time.

Not sure you can take any credit IF this was to occur now we see the list of "unknown" allies now included in this war.....

Ally
The Orc Pack

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Black Hawks
Indecisive
Black Hawks-a
Imperial Warlords Legion
Varyags
Celestial Legion
The Norsemen

How big is your diplomacy list - see what I mean about family tribe leadership :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not sure you can take any credit IF this was to occur now we see the list of "unknown" allies now included in this war.....

Ally
The Orc Pack

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Black Hawks
Indecisive
Black Hawks-a
Imperial Warlords Legion
Varyags
Celestial Legion

How big is your diplomacy list - see what I mean about family tribe leadership

(you can add NORSE to that list now...) gians need to fight their own battles. I mean seriously, 7 tribes!? And thats excluding the gians F.

I've got to say I was expecting a bit more balls from gians, but that list is just embarassing :/

DeletedUser

FYI

Ally
The Orc Pack

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Black Hawks
Indecisive
Black Hawks-a
The Norsemen
Imperial Warlords Legion